It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Bombshell Points To 9/11 Stand Down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The revelation that these men may have been involved in the pre-planning for 9/11 again highlights the fact that the plot was known ahead of time. Whether they were double agents laying a trail for the attack to be later blamed on Muslim patsies or they were genuinely part of the plot is immaterial, the fact that their behavior, amidst a myriad of other obvious indications that an attack was imminent, was not acted upon by US authorities, provides yet more evidence of a stand down.
The US Special Operations Command’s Able Danger program identified the hijackers and their accomplices long before 9/11, but when the head of the program, Colonel Anthony Shaffer, tried to pass the information on to the 9/11 Commission, he was gagged and slandered and the vital information his team had passed on was ignored and buried.
Curt Weldon, Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior ............
Read whole article here.SOURCE

Amazing. I hope the truth spreads.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Curt Weldon, Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, documented how the US government tracked the hijackers’ movements before 9/11.
Louai al-Sakka, the man who trained six of the hijackers, was a CIA informant. A number of the other alleged hijackers were trained at US air bases. In the months prior to 9/11, alleged hijackers Khalid Almidhar and Nawaf Alhazmi were renting rooms in a house owned and lived in by an FBI informant.
www.globalresearch.ca...
Hijacker's Landord Was FBI informant

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is just BS crazy. How many people still believe the terrorist mumbo jumbo. surely it is clear to anyone who looks into all the evidence that no planes crashed that day and the whole thing is a hugh hoax and a set-up for the contrived invasions(of middle east and citizen rights). Who is still buying this stuff. NO PLANES,,NO VICTIMS,, just a huge conspiracy.. trust in wikedleaks at your own peril..

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
This is just BS crazy. How many people still believe the terrorist mumbo jumbo. surely it is clear to anyone who looks into all the evidence that no planes crashed that day and the whole thing is a hugh hoax and a set-up for the contrived invasions(of middle east and citizen rights). Who is still buying this stuff. NO PLANES,,NO VICTIMS,, just a huge conspiracy.. trust in wikedleaks at your own peril..

No! No! No! Not nice to try to derail the thread right off the bat. Psst! It's a little too obvious. But maybe you aren't serious? If you are, how many independent video cameras do you need of crqshing planes?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

no victims? wow you need some more medication.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We have had numerous revelations about the true nature of the plot of 9/11 this recent information shows us just how extensive the mole network for the attacks were.The power to squash investigations,To change interception protocols,To have NORAD and the entire US eastern air defense stand down does not lay with a man in a cave in Afghanistan and most certainly not with a figurehead like George W.Bush

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So all the stuff we saw on the news that day was CGI?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I would like to see the wikileaks documents. Show me the bombshell please.
Not infowars take on anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Wouldn't this imply that actual terrorists were involved?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
well I wonder if Assange still holds on to his belief
in the OS of 9/11 ????

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Let me get this off my chest so that when it does happen I can at least say I called it.

The whole 911 saga will be blown wide open real soon. It will most likely be done thru Wikileaks which may or may not be a CIA operation. Why would the CIA let the cat out of the bag???
It would cause MASS hysteria, civil uprising, REVOLUTION!!!!!

Why would they wat that?

This ushers in phase three.
TOTAL lockdown against the population for our own safety. Curfues, roundups, detention centers, etc. Mass chaos.

This is only ONE way I can see this whole thing playing out.
One thing I am sure of is that the whole 911 saga WILL be blown WIDE open. SOONER rather than later.
WHEN it does,
I CAN"T WAIT to see world views come crumbling down and hear a collective...."uuhhhhhh"
I WILL want answers from EVERY debunker as to how they were able to remain so ignorant, wrapped up in their ignorant cozy little bubbles making every excuse in the world as to why the official story was accurate and we were all tinfoil hat wearin nut jobs. "Truthers" lol, what a smarmy, derrogatory little name that is.

WORLD views WILL be crushed,and I predict suicide rates will increase due to this and other revelations soon to follow.
It will be too much to process for some and will be sooo threatening to their paradigm that escape will seem the only option.Brace yourselves NOW and prepare for everything your smarmy little *$$ thought you knew to come crashing down around you princess.lol.

Tough Love.

Seriously though,
I try to LOVE everyone (TRY)
and I really hope people are going to be able to cope with the total unadulterated crushing of everything
they built their world on. It will be tough but you do have people TRYING to help you make the transition NOW so it won't be such a shock to you later.

peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I would like to see the wikileaks documents. Show me the bombshell please.
Not infowars take on anything.

well for once, I am in agreement with ya

too much he said, she said and it tends
to become fact when it isn't.

I'm not saying it's disinfo,
just show us the documents and let us
decide for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Probably why all the Able Danger data mysteriously disappeared. We've known for a very long time there was way more to that than meets the eye.

Very interesting.

Ex

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Who believes that the real perpertators of this event,
of which we will never know the entire truth,
considered the victims collateral damage!

God save us from ourselves and the guys
with toys that kill in massive numbers!
edit on 2/6/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

It doesn't imply the FBI named 'terrorists' that were alive and well after supposedly vaporising on 9/11 were involved.

Over half of those claimed to have been on the aircraft and up to their necks in the 'plot', have been subsequently found to be alive and well, and were apparently quite surprised to learn they are in fact dead at the bottom of a pile of rubble!

OP, thanks for posting, but I'm just curious why it has taken almost a decade for this guy to come forward and tell us about his investigation? Why wasn't this told sooner?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

A republican congressman huh..

Yah..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No victims?

Are you mental?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Do not talk about those other fringe topics here in this thread.... keep it on topic.

Mods?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by roboe

It doesn't imply the FBI named 'terrorists' that were alive and well after supposedly vaporising on 9/11 were involved.

Over half of those claimed to have been on the aircraft and up to their necks in the 'plot', have been subsequently found to be alive and well, and were apparently quite surprised to learn they are in fact dead at the bottom of a pile of rubble!

You mean the news stories that were published in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, and which have subsequently been retracted by the news organisations?

Of course, this will just lead to "The media is in on it", but I had to ask...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Where did he ever say his opinion on 9/11.
He just said truthers annoy him.
They probably do annoy him, messaging wikileaks constantly for info wikileaks doesn't have.

And thanks for agreeing. Star.
I have seen a few things being claimed as coming from wikileaks..
but anything coming from wikileaks is out there for us, so I don't understand the second sources claims without citation.

edit on 6-2-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join