It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Admin Notice

The subject of this thread has contacted us and confirmed his identity, and has proven to our satisfaction that he never was arrested or contacted by any authority. The speculation in this thread in that regard is mistaken and misplaced.

ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for Message to Alex Jones "retired guy" was arrested and held for 14 hours... his account has been deleted.. his family is asking that EVERYONE REMOVE their 'mirrored' videos!

Wow could this be true?!? If so then things just REALLY got deep

Comments from youtuber (whose video I just received and linked above) exomatrixtv:

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be with the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. I am not slamming Alex Jones. I believe he is under a great deal of pressure by HLS to avoid discussing Classified and Secret topics on his show. But now that the womans call was taken on-the-air live we need to know how she got on the air. Is she a whistle-blower telling us the truth about Obama's knowledge of a March 15th Pole Shift or a nut-case? What bothers me is them editing the call from his show on youtube as if none of us would react, like we were all asleep. I want the truth from him. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on youtube.com... Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: To add exomatrixtv's video comments

Edit to add the original youtube video from David "the retired guy" for those ATS'ers coming into this late.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Add original video that got things started for continuity purposes

edit on 12-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Hmmm..
I just found this, check it out..
David video Inlaw's Channel Removed.

This is the YouTube channel for the Inlaw: Quote from Video :
''I received a message to remove this video,this is what i want you to do, visit here Inlaws Youtube channel Gone.

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What could you do versus a futuristic government with alien and occult technologies ?

Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

The really sensitive topics always get deleted or trojaned/ wormed.

Not to mention the disinfo agents and people on here specifically to subconsciously influence you.

Ever notice the thin line of coincidence and supernatural is blurred further into 2011

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Can we get some links please.
I'd really like to verify this from a few other sources.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I stared and flagged you.
I agree this is eerie seems to me as if our friend there has hit a nerve with TPTB. i guess now we just have to sit back wait and watch to see what happens on the 15th or there about.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey if someone with more youtube savvy please download the linked exomatrixtv's video before IT DISAPPEARS ALSO!! Dudes this is a TRIP!! Man as if this didn't have a ring of truth to it before....NOW THIS HAPPENS?!? WOW! Something telling me now that something BIG is definitely is about to go down...something along the lines of some poles shifting here soon

And DID ALEX JONES EVER RESPOND?!?! Didn;t someone comment in the other thread that if AJ failed to respond then they would no for sure that he is a shill? Well how about one even better,,,,he never replied AND BETTER YET dude goes to jail and has his accounts removed?!? Man this got bigger

NT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

What could you do versus a futuristic government with alien and occult technologies ?

Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

The really sensitive topics always get deleted or trojaned/ wormed.

Not to mention the disinfo agents and people on here specifically to subconsciously influence you.

Ever notice the thin line of coincidence and supernatural is blurred further into 2011

Yes, I too received a Trojan but was unsure where I got it from. Networkdude had responded to me, I think on the 22, and wham, I got hit. I want to make this clear. I'm not saying that he was involved, he was just one of the last members that I remember typing to.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well here is a backup if anyone wants to download it. I can't figure out how to upload videos here, so i put it on fileserve.

Oops sorry disreguard that, I uploaded the wrong one lol. Correct link on the way.

Oh and a good tip, firefox addon "flashgot" makes grabbing video off of youtube etc really easy

Here is a backup It is .FLV, almost 79 MB
edit on Sat, 05 Feb 2011 19:26:56 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Reading the youtube comments makes me question Alex Jones legitimacy even more.

edit on 5-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've been following this story and it seems like a well thought out and successful troll to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
has anyone got the video of whatever that woman said?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well, at this point i think we have to agree on one thing: this is either a fabulously orchestrated hoax, or it is actually the real deal for once...the lack of any recording of the original woman in question is suspicious, but besides that, this is what a bit of truth leaking out would probably resemble...has anybody figured out who this David is? i would like to hear from him what has happened in the last 24 hours...in any case, whether a pole shift happens on March 15th or after that, to believe that everything is going to be hunky dory far into the future is incredibly naive, and everyone should be stocking up on food...even if it doesnt happen, the food is still good, just eat and resupply as prudent...but to have an empty cupboard at any point in time should avoided at all costs...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
is this 4 real?????????????????

*snip*

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Sun Feb 6 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
guys listen up, the magnetic pole shift is bollox of the past, something about geological/physical poleshift..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Wow!! This guy's video was the tipping point for me to finally make an account here! His message gave me the willies...I thought he said he was overseas though. Where is the proof he was put in jail by the feds?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I need to know what other sites are going offline besides Godlike Productions stat!

This is getting serious - and if the audio of the woman exists, we need to get it ASAP and make it viral.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
has anyone got the video of whatever that woman said?

No.

No one has it, no one has heard it. There is no evidence that the call took place. Instead many people are using a different call from a women named Natalie from Texas who is not disguising her voice, makes no claim to have worked in the White House and never uses the words "pole shift" and are claiming that this is the women whom David is referring to when anyone with the sense of a billy goat can tell that Natalie from Texas IS NOT the women David is talking about.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Holy smokes man...what does it take to get a thread to appear on the "current topics" page?!?! It initially showed up on the "Real Time: New Topics" section immediately upon posting, but slid right off as others were posted/ And 22 flags before page 2 and yet STILL nothing?!? I mean who knows how this thing is going to ultimately turn out, but I believe this needs to get out donthca think?!!?

What's up ATS?

NT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
theres very few but mulitple NEW recent videos talking about geological pole shift that affects the physical aspects of our planet, like the moving of continents etcetc, its no magnetic reversal crap anymore, this will affect the likes of water and earth. volcanoes, tsunamis etc etc, literally like the film 2012 which is kinda scary... i never beleived that film, could that film be a hint slapping our faces? then nasa reports of no such events is going to take place to keep us calm?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if a mass extinction event were to happen do you really think the public would be notified?

I doubt it

there would be so much panic and chaos and people wouldn't go to work which would cause even more chaos around the money markets

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join