It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's secret messages released in Vancouver: Wikileaks UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange unconsciously released intelligence regarding the ET presence on Earth during a recent interview on CBS Television's 60 Minutes.

Secret messages encrypted backwards in the voice of Mr. Assange were detected by a Vancouver-based mobile audio lab monitoring his statements through a digital audio mirror filter. The secret messages reflect data from a European Union Times report describing a secret US war against a UFO base in the South Pacific. Since last December's publication of Mr. Assange's remarks confirming the future release of Cablegate UFO information in Britain's Guardian newspaper, the search string 'Wikileaks UFO' is now tasked to military intelligence agencies including the US Navy Network Information Center or NNIC, based in Camp Pendleton, CA as online website visitor logs show. If the EU Times article is correct, recent and highly provocative appearances of UFO’s in sensitive airspace over Jerusalem, Victoria BC, New York and Dallas TX must be re-evaluated in terms of peaceful political public actions from ET’s intent upon sharing the potential resources of the world with human beings. This story is the subject of a new episode of SecretMessageTV and can also be heard on today's Secret Message Report – Podcast Edition.

Secret Message: I'm not one of you.

Julian Assange: “Now there are certain views amongst [US Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton and her lot that we are subverting their authority. But you're right, we are subverting illegitimate authority. The question is whether the authority is legitimate or illegitimate.”

Secret Message: Iran has nuclear leak.

Julian Assange: “What we do have is a system whereby we distribute encrypted backups of things we have yet to publish. There are backups distributed amongst many, many people – 100,000 people. And all we need to do is give them an encrypted key. They will be able to continue on ... If a number of people were imprisoned or assassinated then we would feel that we could not go on and that other people would have to take over our work and we would release those keys.”

Secret Message: I guess this battle will be bloody.

Story with podcast audio of Julian Assange's secret messages continues on Examiner.com: Wikileaks UFO: Julian Assange's secret messages released in Vancouver - Vancouver ufo | Examiner.com

What are you thoughts

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I saw a thread about this here yesterday. Fascinating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

I'm not sure "reverse speech" is a reliable source for information. Being a groundless, baseless pseudo science that it is, it's just too easy to attribute what you are hearing to matrixing. Hell, even the ghost hunters are honest enough to admit that.

Still spooky, but I wouldn't call it reliable.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by shikori

I'm not sure "reverse speech" is a reliable source for information. Being a groundless, baseless pseudo science that it is, it's just too easy to attribute what you are hearing to matrixing. Hell, even the ghost hunters are honest enough to admit that.

Still spooky, but I wouldn't call it reliable.

Agreed, not reliable at all.
OR;
lla ta elbailer ton, deerga.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And that south pacific US-alien war thingy was a proven hoax.

Move along, nothing to see here...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Assange is the disclosure

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wasn't Assange wanted by both the US and Swedish authorities as a criminal with an international arrest warrant against him? What's this guy doing on TV promoting his wikileaks site?

Odd maybe

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pipconvert
Wasn't Assange wanted by both the US and Swedish authorities as a criminal with an international arrest warrant against him? What's this guy doing on TV promoting his wikileaks site?

Odd maybe

Pretty sure Sweden dropped the charges, but I still agree with you that it's odd. I still can't decide if he's legit, or part of the plan. Think about it... the leaks have wreaked havoc on other countries (government officials fired, people rioting and running their rulers off) but the US government has so far come out of this unscathed, save for so-called embarrassment. Who is benefiting from these leaks? Assange speaks with disdain about US Gov tactics, so leak something really damning to make them go away already, Mr. WeakyLeak! Or... are you really on the payroll???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori

Secret Message: I'm not one of you.[1]

Secret Message: Iran has nuclear leak.[2]

Secret Message: I guess this battle will be bloody.[3]

I think that these secret messages all point to one thing:

Nibiru returns.

[1]Assange is not "one of us" as in Man. He is a new breed of man, or possibly even a Demi-God. He was created by the Nibiruans. (Coincides with Nibiru return and the next cycle of Mankind.)

[2]Iran has lost nuclear material. This will be used to create a weapon against the U.S. The government of America is either involved in this, or uninvolved. The nuclear strike may come soon(Superbowl?).

[3]The battle for Earthly control and the evolution of Mankind will be destructive and deadly. Wide-spread Revolution and natural disasters will severely decrease the current world population. This battle will signal the next cycle in Mankinds evolution. This will be fueled by outside influences(Nibiru).

Nibiru returns/

Assange know the Tru7h.

new topics

top topics

join