It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***READING Hieroglyphics*** MUST KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT DMT & Psychedelics.***

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

PLEASE WATCH the entire lecture. The most important part is
in the following... skip to 11:00 and he explains how to read
Hieroglyphics.
Take it from me... this makes absolute sense.
He explains that Hieroglyphics are not really like words in
a book but rather a movie that tells a story as you sit and
gaze while under the influences of psychedelics such as '___',
and Psilocybin mushrooms. I advice those of you... and you
know who you are... to carefully examine this lecture as it
explains many things that were previously unknown to myself
and many others around the world. Information that has been
lost and purposely kept under the carpet for power & control.

Side note: Since i began studying this realm of plants I have
always felt this connection was too obvious. It is an honor to
hear it from someone else and confirm what my intuition was
suggesting. I THANK THE PERSON THAT UPLOADED THIS!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy folks, this information has been fascinating.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE USE OF DRUGS.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Ah, '___'! i will be watching this later but its bed time right now! thanks for the links though, i'll check it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

This makes complete sense now that I think of previous dreams!!

Thanks bud! Haven't even watched the video yet but I know exactly what you are talking about. Wow I would have NEVER made that connection

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Very interesting. I wonder how it is for people who actually can read it though?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
'___' is very interesting stuff!

For those who may not know:

edit on 4-2-2011 by uncuuncu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I truly believe that in some ways '___' is the God particle that people rant on about.

It serves as a link between dimensions, a bridge between corresponding realities.

That 8-10% of our brain that we use gets pushed into the higher realms of activity, and it serves as a catalyst for higher consciousness. Terrence McKenna was most definitely onto something.

The hieroglyphic dynamic is very interesting to say the least.
edit on 2/4/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

might have to try sitting in a dark room for a couple of weeks .... stuff it, if anything I need the holiday

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
***Thread closure in T minus 3 hours. ***

Any thread that discusses '___' and actually advises people how to see outside of the box we all live in mysteriously get thrown by the wayside. Its a great shame because this substance really is the key to unlocking the mind. Great video.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Wow makes sense, when i used to trip on lsd i would see heiroglyphic like patterns on the walls in my room......

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Indeed! I haven't tried it and would like to but i don't touch any drugs any more

Dimethyltriptamine (i think thats how it's spelt) is what powers your dreams

edit on 4-2-2011 by exo87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I don't know if you've seen this older thread of mine called Tryptamines and God but I thought you guys would enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Do Not Take '___'.

Every trip is good untill your last one.

Then it's pure hell and you will never do it again.

Problem being is you never know if that first trip will be your last one.

Leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Jeepers...thanks OP - isn't it funny how something can seem so obvious once someone has pointed it out to you! Well now, I noticed some Reed Canary Grass growing up the road from my house last week...think it's time to go a prunin!

BTW love your Avatar - BMTH yeah!

edit on 5-2-2011 by melsbells137 because: missed a word (again)

edit on 5-2-2011 by melsbells137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Cheese! Yeh, really. Sure '___' is what powers your dreams. Since learning that I watch for the visions to start just before going off to sleep, and welcome them; knowing that it is my own body doing the good deed. I look towards my dreams as another dimension if you will of reality; not just some kind of purposeless thing that happens at night. Ohhhh, no.

Cheese helps. The stronger and stinkier the better I think. Munch a cube in the hour before going to bed and my dreams are sure to be ultradramatic. Someday someone will find there is a connection between cheese and '___'; in the meantime its a little trick of mine to make the nights as adventurous, or moreso than the days.

Did I read somewhere that cheese has a mild MAO inhibitor in it?? That could be it. Anyway it is natural and drug free. I don't know if its possible to "train" the pineal to produce more '___' in spite of old age, but I believe that what you attend to gets sustenance from that attention and gains credence, vitality and power.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Do Not Take '___'.

Every trip is good untill your last one.

Then it's pure hell and you will never do it again.

Problem being is you never know if that first trip will be your last one.

Leave it alone.

Awesome, you have no idea what the thread is about and completely miss mark!

Instead of your drug warrior misinfo, how about you watch the videos and then post.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
Wow makes sense, when i used to trip on lsd i would see heiroglyphic like patterns on the walls in my room......

The same has happened to me, I couldn't believe my mind / eyes... Thanks for posting OP

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by dizziedame

Hahaha... nice scare tactic there. Although I would definitely not recommend doing it alone your first time, it would be much wiser with someone experienced. This is why native american cultures have a "guide" to help you through the experience. Perhaps the guide is even sober, but has done the drug before. Anyway... you won`t know if your first trip is your last, or if your "last" one is your last, unless you`ve used the drug to develop abilities to tell the future...which wouldn`t really surprise me. I read in my maxim magazine about a baseball player who pitched a no-hitter in the 70`s while trippin on acid. So, it CAN do some amazing things. What`s scary is that you realize things that your mind may not be ready for. But if you`re a member here and are "awakened" then you will be more ready than I ever was to have the blindfold ripped away...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
'___' won't replace the need to understand the symbolism.

There is no replacing the oral tradition of passing this info down.

Student and Teacher are still the way to go.

Having said all that, '___' is interesting in that it seems to tear you away from this dimension for a spell.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
***Thread closure in T minus 3 hours. ***

Any thread that discusses '___' and actually advises people how to see outside of the box we all live in mysteriously get thrown by the wayside. Its a great shame because this substance really is the key to unlocking the mind. Great video.

Chill out. The Op's post is educational, interesting and he / she even stated that he/she does not advocate drug use.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

CHEESE EFFECT

yes, MAO-I.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join