It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
to whoever said i was lying and just making things up i don't know why your saying that about me what me and my husband heard was true another member on here at least heard some of the phone call just like us and we are taking precautions just in case not because we have inside information like was stated by someone but because we heard the phone call Davids new video or his old ones have no connection to us or my family and quite frankly we think he is the false leak the male caller chad warned us about in the real phone call into Alex Jones that man clearly did not
disguise his voice and his main subject of information was the pole shift and how the dhs made a counter leak plan
to send people investigating this in the wrong direction there is a giant cover-up going on which only adds more truth

to the male callers story take me as truth or fiction but there is no smoke and mirrors with us we heard what we heard and i thought our story should go here with everyone elses especially since this is the only place that it hasn't
been erased yet

edit on 7-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

Are you serious? So it continues - no matter how hard anyone tries around here, there is always some kind of conspiracy. Don't make yourself look even more silly.

Leave the guy alone, this is getting to be pretty stupid.

He made a mistake - look at the date the video was upped to YouTube - with all of the focus around "March 15th" couldn't you give him the benifit of the doubt that he slipped and accidently said "March 7th?"

What is with you? give it up. No conspiracy, no time traveling - nothing. Stop focusing on Dave, your making ATS look bad.

This horse is dead, stop beating on it...

Too bad people can't give negative stars....

Use some common sense, please.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll add another fear mongering story : the FCC is going to start testing the presidential emergency alert system...which I didn't know even existed. "The primary goal is to provide the President with a mechanism to communicate with the American public during times of national emergency," as quoted from the link. Here it is if you want to check it out:
www.federalnewsradio.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow I've been following this thread too, and i never seen anything like death threats or calling him mentally ill, only the sweaty thing and people are just morons who say things like that, anyhow, I feel bad for this guy, all he did was try to get answers, I hope he reads this and knows that not all of us think of him in a bad way, I think of him as brave, I would be too chicken to do what he did..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I would have to disagree. This David Fella has made himself a public commodity by posting these types of videos. The information that was gathered in this thread was not made up, falsified or changed in anyway. The person who should feel bad is the guy that posted the arrest info (The Fake Relative) His info was way off base.

The thread info, however, was gathered, and relayed as true info in the hopes of understanding possible connections to the query.

In these types of Forums one should quickly learn the following:
"If you lay down with dogs, you just might get fleas."
and
"If you can't run with the dogs, stay on the porch."

If your out there, your in here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry, guys. I HATE to be that gal, but I am having trouble understanding exactly what is going on. I have been away from ATS for the weekend. I came back to find a lot of hoopla about the supposed "leak" about a pole shift on March 15th. I understand someone called in to the Alex Jones show claiming they had inside info directly from top officials at the White House about a pole shift on March 15th of this year.

Apparently, Alex (up until today) largely ignored demands for him to address what the caller said and may have edited youtube videos to remove the portion with the caller. Some people believe this entire thing is a hoax and others are probably shaking in their knickers.

I also understand there is something going on regarding a "David" and "old retired guy"? Something about "David" being arrested, but not really? I have no idea where "old retired guy" plays into this.

Basically, what I was hoping for is someone to fill in the blanks for me. In this thread there are 80 pages. In another, there are over 30. I am sure some of you can understand how difficult it is to read each and every page. If someone could help me understand exactly what is going on, I would SOOOOOO appreciate it. If not, I completely understand. I would, of course, prefer an unbiased version. I just want the facts, but also a brief take on what the general consensus among ATS members is regarding the validity of all this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I'm sorry, guys. I HATE to be that gal, but I am having trouble understanding exactly what is going on. I have been away from ATS for the weekend. I came back to find a lot of hoopla about the supposed "leak" about a pole shift on March 15th. I understand someone called in to the Alex Jones show claiming they had inside info directly from top officials at the White House about a pole shift on March 15th of this year.

Apparently, Alex (up until today) largely ignored demands for him to address what the caller said and may have edited youtube videos to remove the portion with the caller. Some people believe this entire thing is a hoax and others are probably shaking in their knickers.

I also understand there is something going on regarding a "David" and "old retired guy"? Something about "David" being arrested, but not really? I have no idea where "old retired guy" plays into this.

Basically, what I was hoping for is someone to fill in the blanks for me. In this thread there are 80 pages. In another, there are over 30. I am sure some of you can understand how difficult it is to read each and every page. If someone could help me understand exactly what is going on, I would SOOOOOO appreciate it. If not, I completely understand. I would, of course, prefer an unbiased version. I just want the facts, but also a brief take on what the general consensus among ATS members is regarding the validity of all this.

If you think its hard to read all 80 pages, imagine how hard it'll be to explain lol, well I started reading this on friday night and was hooked, it was up to 35 pages and I read all of them, finally I needed to log off lol, but first this man named Dave made a youtube video asking alex jones to explain why a caller was interupted and sent straight to commercial when asked about a polar shift that the government knows about and that it will happen on 15th of march, well when this man went to find the audio and or video of this caller it was erased, he thought that was strange and he wanted to know why Alex Jones basically shut this woman up and why he acted like it never happened, NOW skip to 30 pages later and there was another caller that called in when Alex was talking to Nooray from C2C and people confused the two which created a sub section to this thread, a lot of people believed that this was the same person, Im not sure if that has been debunked, but if you scour thru the pages there is a video link with the call to C2C, now lets skip to the sub sub section of this thread and you will find that there was a strange hoot-n-nanny of a person claiming to be related to Dave and saying that Dave was arrested by the feds, turned out to be false, just a couple pages back from this one you will see the link to the new video Dave made.
and somewhere in the middle something about Luke and Laura getting married.
As you can see it turned into quite the soap opera. I know I have missed a lot but I hope this helps :-)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
First of all, thank you, OP and CrimsonNinja and everyone else who has been trying to figure this out. I just finished reading the entire thread. As I understand it, more than one person is now claiming to have heard the call on the AJ Show, it sounded like a woman who was disguising her voice to sound like a man? Who claimed to be from the White House and have foreknowledge of a possible pole shift, possibly on March 15th or later.

Just something for your consideration, what if this back-and-forth hoax discussion is us not seeing the forest for the trees? I personally, would not be nearly as concerned about this alleged phone call if things were otherwise normal in the world. What if these hoaxes, are not just people messing with us for fun? What if some people do have some foreknowledge about something, but they're not able to just tell us what they know. But, what if they have figured out ways to nudge us in the right direction?

I think it was last week or the week before on Urban Survival, George posted an email of a "woman" claiming that her husband worked for a company that worked alongside NASA, and that they were about to resign their jobs and relocate to their mountain cabin in Wyoming. (I'm giving you the summary here.) Then a few days later, the emailer admitted to George, that there was no cabin in Wyoming, claimed to be retired Navy (Navy intelligence?) and said that even though the email itself was a lie, the message was true. It made me think.

What with the animals dying and acting strangely, and people I know IRL buying metals and leaving the country, I am getting a little jumpy. I will be very thankful if this year passes and nothing major has happened. But, I think it might be smart to stock up on 3-6 months of food and have a full tank of gas. Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Ah, I see. Thank you SO MUCH for filling in the blanks!!! Now I understand how I got lost. I didn't realize that people were confusing two issues as being the same. The part about David being arrested was also throwing me for a loop, but now I get it.

Again, thank you very, very much for helping me out.
You said in one paragraph what would have taken me hours to figure out had I read through these threads.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am preparing for a more severe spring regardless. Unfournately I can't afford to buy a lot. If I had more money I would buy a solar generator. I suggest if you have money to buy a solar powered generator. It is a good idea to learn to live off the grid someday anyways because electirc prices are going up.
I saw several solar powered products on amazon.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Jan 28th Alex Jones cuts off a caller who spilled the beans about a pole shift on March 15th
(no one hears this but sweaty Dave because NO ONE, made a thread about it that day on ATS)

So, fast forward.

February 4th...Dave for some reason is just now remembering this from a week ago....is now VERY concerned....and calls out Alex Jones and tells him to come clean.

Feb 4th....Dave's video goes viral thanks to fear mongering YouTubers like Dutchsceise and Henninig.

Feb 4th...Four thousand different threads about Dave/pole shift crop up on all conspiracy forums

Feb 4th....Not one listener of Jan 28ths program has comes forth saying they heard this too

Feb 4th...Copies of the broadcast have been found but alas, no pole-shift lady caller

Feb 4th....Every other person posts a vidio/audio claiming they 'found it' but it was another woman, on another day about another issue. Didn't matter. No one wanted to hear that. A new conspiracy was born: Weather Modification! And everyone downloaded it in fear it would be erased just like the pole-shift lady.

Feb 5th...Dave claims on follow up video, pole-shift lady has been erased from AJ's now, archived-show.

Feb 5th...Dave's YouTube was taken down (by him)

Feb 5th...Godlike Productions mysteriously goes off-line with some religious-like message on homepage.

Feb 6th...News of Dave being arrested hits the forums

Feb 6th...News that the Feds closed down his account follows suit.

Feb 6th..No sign of Dave. Dave's thankful worshipers thinks.... he's in jail.

Feb 6th..Late night GLP comes back to life (and the angels rejoiced)

Feb 7th....Alex Jones DOES a show about pole shift but no mention of the fiasco that went down over the weekend by Dave

Feb 7th....Dave resurrects (much like GLP) after 2 days of being missing in action... and says he's being treated unfairly particularity by ATS and everything that was said (about him) is a lie. But he maintains he's telling the truth.

Feb 7th....We're still talking about this and sadly, people still believe it

CliffNotes by Human_Alien (waves to Dave)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for the play-by-play, but another poster did clear things up for me. I appreciate you taking your time; however, I did ask for an unbiased explanation. It's obvious to see where you stand on the issue, and rightly so. I am very skeptical myself. I do think this was blown out of proportion.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nice to see you in here again HA. I think this case is solved and the door closed. The only people who want this to continue on are the ones that do not want to see the entire story as you have laid out for all to see.

I don't think it is a biased opinion at all - it is just simply how it all went down.

Thanks again for your input - OP should be ashamed of himself for dragging ATS Through the mud.
I can say, with ease now - that I am out of this thread...

To all those that want to keep pushing this non-issue, good luck!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

it may seem like a non issue to you you didn't hear the real call we have heard the phone call and seen everything
come true except the pole shift and on march 15 i will be the first one to call my husband silly if it doesn't happen at
least some people did try and warn people of what they heard and can have a clear conscious but i do not think this
becomes a non issue until at least march 20th.
edit on 7-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

I think your referencing Immanuel Velokovsky and the name of the book is titled: Worlds in Collision. I may have spelled his name incorrectly.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have to agree with Human_Alien on his accurate description of events.

Although Dave reappeared with a "Let's bash ATS" new video, the lack of proof and facts to all of this is quite apparent.

I still believe Dave put himself into a mess waaaaaay over his head. But that's just me...

And to be perfectly honest, I was on the fence with this thing. Up to the point where he let this new vid come out.

Not providing any new substance whatsoever, just merely defending himself, feeling "attacked"...

This thread should have the Title changed to:

ATS fans beg Dave to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

Sorry. Ain't buying it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

crimsonninja,

Look, I understand your concerns - I do. I have a family, wife and son, a sister etc.

I doubt there will be a physical pole shift on the 15th of march. I don't believe humanity is near a ELE - and I can promise you that I will be here on ATS on that date. I do believe in conspiracies, I do believe physical pole shifts are possible, but are not predictable. If the poles do shift, it would be gradual taking many years and not over night.

If everything posted on ATS was real, or everything heard on talk radio was real - we would have cause for some kind of alarm. The fact of the matters at hand are: much of the material posted or heard on alternative talk radio is not true and is speculative at best. I remember a long time ago I was listening to Art Bell on C2C, Ed Dames was on that program and stated that a comet fly by of earth would result in all of the plant life dying and we would have to eat worms and grubs out of the ground once food supplies ran out... Did it ever happen? Nope - I just ate a nice salad for dinner.

Moral of the story: don't believe the hype, it isn't worth it.

If there is an ELE there is nothing you nor I could do about it... This entire thread is a false flag, it will never happen on the 15th of march.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

great play by play i'm gonna add that to my video description

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

we heard the call he sounded very real everything he warned about has happened except
the pole shift aside from that you have a secret government meeting of the worlds ambassadors
and a system put into place for the president to address us in the event of a emergency! and
this final piece of fema and what they are doing this is all not coincidence . but your words are
comforting and i wish they were true.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think that it is funny how the only real thing that came from all this was that "Dave" got a new Internet nickname which he is now going to be known as "Sweaty Dave" for the rest of his life! Being that Coco and T-bone was already taken.
(couldn't resist)

Where is the video of him bashing ATS? I somehow missed that one. Until A. Jones confirms the mystery caller did happen I'll have to stay leaning toward the bs conclusion.

Bzzzzzzz

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join