It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS HUGE !!!!! Secret Document of Egyptian Government details plan for dealing with Revolution!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

IMO .... you shouldn't spread anything around. You should work on critical thinking skills. Possibly a BS filter also.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is absolutely true, agents have been caught by civilians and their IDs have been exposed. It's all over the news in Arab countries. prisoners have been released to cause havoc in the country in the name of civilians.

A scandal for the Egyptian government; Minister of the Interior hired criminals to cause riots in the demonstrations

Nero News: - The Egyptian Minister of Interior ordered his forces to enter the elements of criminals and thugs among the masses, to portray the protests as acts of sabotage by the prisoners and outlaws, as a prelude to beat them with an iron hand, so the world won't understand the demonstrations would be similar to that done by the Tunisians, but a demonstration of sabotage, and the directory: that those who attacked the National Museum of the effects are thugs in collaboration with the police, and not from the masses, because they did not steal, and has only been destructed, and this indicates that there is a party organization whose purpose is to set the people and beat them, break their union, and preventing them from completing the march, which calls for changing the Egyptian leadership.

Source

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
All governments have set protocols for dealing with all sorts of scenarios—biochem and nuclear attacks, food and oil shortages, riots and revolution. It's contingency planning and disaster preparedness and is sort of what we pay them to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
An Article about prisoners running away or "released".

Arabic BBC

it's in arabic so translate if you want to understand.
edit on 4-2-2011 by sallamy because: confused link for qoute

CX

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Anyone who has been here long enough has a rough idea how things works behind the scenes when it comes to governments.

Anyone who is surprised by this, or thinks that their own governments wouldn't do just as bad if not worse, has a lot of waking up to do.

Just incase there is any doubt, i especially include the US and UK administrations in that one.

If anything, what we are seeing on tv at the moment, should be an example to the people of the least of what is to come.

CX.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Eh . . . reads a lot like fake prophecies; i.e- claiming that things that have already happened were foreseen in advance. Now if it was to say something like: 'Saturday 2/5/11- We will deploy the robotic camels' and then come Saturday robotic camels were deployed, that would be something else entirely. I call B.S.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Its been translated to english, Obviously its not going to contain Subtle english expresions and punctuation, If you translate ANYTHING to enlgish it comes out in a pretty basic format that is likewise to the original Text.

That could be Fake, But Looking at the well presensted handwriting skills of the Original Un-translated document it looks to be genuine but probably Not written by Anyone in power

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
repeat post
edit on 4/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
UNDOUBTABLEY an angry protester with some time on their hands.
Even with translation, it appears to be hand worded by a 10th grader.

We'll see how this unfolds..

Thanks for commenting, but UNDOUBTABLY? an angry protester? Why undoubtedly? Why could it not be the real thing?

You sound like you have some inside information.

Yes, undoubtedly, we'll see how the situation unfolds.

You DO realize though, that translating a foreign language into English would usually create some awkward phrasing, don't you? The same thing could be said of YOUR phrasing in the above comment, "hand worded"???

The blogger who received and posted the document asked for help with a better translation.
edit on 4-2-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
yeah, subversive tactics and disinfo....i'm not really shocked.....at least item 21 wasn't "unleash the hounds"

You're right, name any recent protest in any country. After the fact, info started to come out about the agent provocateurs involved.

I wonder if there are riot provoking businesses, similar to party planning companies?

at least item 21 wasn't "unleash the hounds"

I think item 21 got left off.....it was "release the camels and horses", lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
With the amount of attention and scrutiny this event has so far recieved, I hope that many of the things in the list would be prepared for.

I also feel that if you are going to write an agenda like this, it wouldn't be done on a scrap of paper but typed and copied for distribution....Unless this is an original, and I doubt that even if it says "secret and very important".

May not be translated acurately but still leaves a lot to be desired if written for or to the Ministers Office.

It seems quite specific in places with days and dates but the continuity is wrong in places. No.5 for instance was not put in action until Tuesday 1st and yet No.6 still refers to Friday 28th. This cannot be a plan if continuity is wrong and it cannot be open ended if dates and times are included.

I do think hoax, but much of the information is probably true to some extent when seen as possibilities.

Propoganda and misinformation is the most likely.

add: Do not forget that this unverified information also comes from a source written by someone with their own agenda. I'm sure they do a lot of good reporting, but that reporting will always come with a bias just like most others.
edit on 4/2/2011 by nerbot because: added stuff

Hi, nerbot, thanks for responding.

The original document was written in Arabic, if you looked at the source.

To us English speakers, the wording does seem a little awkward. I'm sure most languages, once translated into English, would not have the tempo that we are used to.

As far as your point about the "scrap of paper" and "copied and distributed", I would think that "secret and very important", documents would be of a need to know basis under a very limited distribution.

As far as the timing on the document, seems to me that this was a general timeline, although if you look it up, internet-cell phone service was restricted around the 28th.

I doubt a precise time-line could be adhered to in an evolving situation such as this. I mean, even weddings rarely go off without a hitch, even though usually the planning can go on for months beforehand.

As far as the source of this document, I think the person who posted this document received it because she has a platform for distribution. I don't think she has a particular agenda at stake in the release of this.

As a matter of fact, by releasing this information, she has probably made herself more of a target than she already was.

Have a good day.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well guys, I just want to say thanks for your interest and your responses.

I have to take a break for a little bit. My 14 year old daughter just came home for school, so my computer time is limited just now.

I look forward to reading your responses and I will surely respond back when I get my computer back again.

Have a great afternoon!

God Bless,
sezsue

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

When the Christian Church was bombed, I thought the minute I heard it that, it was a false flag kind of event. Trying to set Christians and Musliums against each other. That really backfired on the TPTB. The Egyptian Musliums vowed to die for the Christians, and it just made them closer. Then right after that comes these riots and protects and no one really has been able to say what "triggered" this. This document is powerful if true and I believe it is until someone can prove it not so, shows that the governments worldwide create this Chaos, and then put us in slavery to protect us.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Haha, you'd have be a fool to believe this kind bull. I think its funny that everything that has already happened has a date set to which it was supposed to happen, yet everything that hasn't happened has no set date, not to mention that this article reads like a 14 year old wrote it.

The people on ATS that buy into these conspiracies have a severely warped sense of reality in my personal opinion. Power scares people, so they buy into this # to justify they're feelings towards authority, and others realize this to be true and exploit that by making outrageous claims like this.

Don't be alarmed by this piece of garbage.
edit on 4-2-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Officially thugs criminal.etc.? Unofficially catalysts? Hmmmm..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just For the record I saw this paper before the thugs were set out on the people via twitter but I had no idea how to translate

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I also want more validity before I start spouting off this piece of news to my friends and informed acquaintances. This is not very surprising, yet still deeply unsettling. What has the world come to that so much corruption has been hidden from us before wikileaks had the courage to step up and expose these fascist dictators for what they are?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Who are you to say this is a conspiracy or not? Where is YOUR proof? And as for your signature, the ends NEVER justify the means if the means are morally wrong. Just thought I'd point that out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of our modern world protests, controlled to the inch they are just as free as we are.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
interesting... but i question some of the words that were chosen... one in fact, like "2- To employ a number of (thugs, criminals, bullies) ".... Thugs.. The media has been throwing around that word since it started.. It seems almost as though this was written after the fact...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join