It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another "Disclosure" Crumb To Suck On!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
According to this whack job (Sargel18), everyone's favorite D- word (not douche) will be this September. Sargel believes that the Vortex in Wanaque NJ has been the place where he has filmed all sorts of...hmmmm. Uhhh, beings (and if memory serves me correct, he had a video tape of alien proof on Ebay a while back going for 1.3 million earth bucks). Why do these people continue to tarnish this field of extraterrestrials?! Pathetic and his pictures are twice as pathetic.

Here's his claim about September 2011:

OK, just putting a note up at 12:10 PM Dec2 2010. As everyone knows who has worked with me 99 of my 100 career ending predictions have come true right as I stated they would back in 1996. Leading up to my greatest prediction that will happen in Sept 2011, there are “pre” predictions that would happen. One was that shortly before Sept 2011 the governments of the world will announce that extraterrestrial life does exist BUT that it’s exist in a far away place in the universe from us.

Source

Another failed prediction of his was in 1998, when he claimed to receive this letter from Nasa stating that...well, Just read it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbebbe7fa031.jpg[/atsimg]

Letter looks authentic, right?!

So there you have it, prepare yourselves for this September!

Disclosure is once again imminent.
edit on 3-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its people like this guy who continually give Ufology a bad name. I wish guys like him, Greer, Icke et al would just stop.

Disclosure isnt coming in the form of our Government or President going on record, period. End of story.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGrey
Its people like this guy who continually give Ufology a bad name. I wish guys like him, Greer, Icke et al would just stop.

Disclosure isnt coming in the form of our Government or President going on record, period. End of story.

I totally agree . I wish the Delusioned and Attention seeking people on ATS could find a new and more secure ( padded) home .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Please, make it stop! It's scary when a [cough, cough] NASA scientist who holds such earth-shattering information can't seem to grasp the basic notions of sentence structure and punctuation.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh come on it's obviously NASA fax paper that's been scanned and posted on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Well, I for one, believe him! Mind you, I also believe in the tooth fairy, father christmas, the notion of an honest politician, low fat lager thats tasty, that petrol will one day return to a fair price, elves, gnomes, fairies, elfy gnome hybrids, the loch ness monster, his brother elliot ness monster, big foot, the yeti, fair and just traffic wardens, that the moons made of cheese and that President Obama likes the British!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Where all the disclosure believers? Come out and play. I feel like if I posted this in a manner that suggested I actually believe this, then this thread would be crawling with believers. Oh well. This guy is no different than the charlatans you get your disclosure info from now anyhow.

Oh and if you'd like to know what making contact is like. Sargel18 will enlighten you.

People ask me all the time what contact was like and how did I interpret it. They also ask me all the time to take them there to see the doorway. Last year I found an example that covers both answers. It was on YouTube and when I first saw it I turned to Telequa and said. “That’s what contact feels like”. Here is the 4 mins of Britain’s Got Talent, which is like our American Idol. It shows the first time audition of an average man named Paul Potts and his tremendous connection to the universal energy of music. This example of an extraordinary human being and what he does to the judges and audience is the feeling that I had during contact. It’s Opera so not everyone will get it, bit the ones that do, enjoy!

Source

edit on 3-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Disclosure is once again imminent

for what like the 80th time

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by cluckerspud

Disclosure is once again imminent

for what like the 80th time

Most likely more.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

I totally agree . I wish the Delusioned and Attention seeking people on ATS could find a new and more secure ( padded) home .

Padded for sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I like the fact that the IP addresss in that email does actually resolve at NASA.

Proves nothing, just saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Lol, The guy gets a note from an illiterate person at Nasa...Wonderful nonsense...

And the feeling he gets from contact, like the musical release from Paul Potts, whilst I agree that people can feel a wonderful rush from hearing or seeing something wonderful I also feel that some can have the same rush from those naughty cigarettes and those bad pills, which seems the more likely culprit with this guy.

Nasa are still playing 'the possibility of life by bacteria' card, do you really think with how longs its taken to this step that someone from them is going to bound onto our screens and showcase a grey alien any time soon?

The best you might get is a message saying they are sure there's life elsewhere...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
I like the fact that the IP addresss in that email does actually resolve at NASA.

I don't doubt that he sent letters and inquiries to Nasa and received a few responses, but the primitive (and literal) copy and paste job is just above suspicious.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Unfortunately they won't stop due to the even bigger fools that follow them.

IRM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

How do you determine anything about the ISP? Interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

How do you determine anything about the ISP? Interesting.

Here's one 1 found. IP2Location

new topics

top topics

join