It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt now fears Obama a 'Manchurian President'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From World Net Daily:

www.wnd.com...

Egyptian government say they feel betrayed by Obama

Read more: Egypt now fears Obama a 'Manchurian President' www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
its all collapsing. there is no honour among thieves and scoundrels, and i believe we will see more and more revelations, as the corrupt will trounce over others to save their own skins, or at least not go down alone. obama is a puppet whose strings have been pulled since day one. everything is fake, and the world is awakening to it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How ridiculous. Egypt is experiencing a civil issue. Would the USA feel betrayed if Egypt didn't take a firm stance in an American crisis. Seems to me that both sides of the Egyptian crisis want to play the victim and the US is their scapegoat.

Hey Egypt: you made your bed, now lie in it. The US will be there for you on the flip-side.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Obama is trying to look out for his own by kissing everyone else's. He is merely providing an act to those who he feels most threatened by. Do not think he does not know what he is doing. He knows regardless of what he says, it will not change the actions or thoughts of the people. He is merely keeping his friends close but his enemies even closer. Building a bridge in preparation for the chance that the Muslim brotherhood could take over. Who knows, maybe this coin has a second face. All that talk before of Obama being secretly a Muslim at the start of his presidency. Maybe there IS a game being played here.
edit on 3-2-2011 by born2BWild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
im not sure that the existence of an American president whose objective is to sabotage and destroy the country from the inside out is exactly news, but a foreigner with such ties to extremist organizations occupying the office certainly is more alarming than usual...from all appearances, Obama was being groomed for this office from an early age, which makes it surprising they couldnt manage to even fake a birth certificate...there are certainly far-reaching globalist intentions playing out behind of all this for sure, and it appears everything is progressing nicely as long as they can install their puppet ElBaradei once Mubarak steps down...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If Obama really cared he would run for their Presidency instead of ours! It is simple, we can do with Biden for a few months and Hillary on his tail; then when our Elections come next year we can all forget that we forgot that the man isn't a President at all; not an elected one. If the Profile fits then wear it!

Although, would this push Boehner into square two and not Hillary? Either or, they are all the same to me!
edit on 2/3/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

It doesn't matter if he is a real "manchurian candidate" because he is a CFR puppet.

He got into office and immediately appointed his Cabinet and other positions full of CFR/Trilateral/Bilderbergs.

The CFR has had no problem with "Marxists" so neither would their puppet Obama.

Until we cut the head off the CFR et all globalists it matters not who the president is. They have all been puppets since JFK. Look at all the CFR et all globalists appointed every new administration. There is no change. Believe in that!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Obama Stands by Muslim Brotherhood Endorsement

From Feb. 2, 2011

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

It doesn't matter if he is a real "manchurian candidate" because he is a CFR puppet.

He got into office and immediately appointed his Cabinet and other positions full of CFR/Trilateral/Bilderbergs.

The CFR has had no problem with "Marxists" so neither would their puppet Obama.

Until we cut the head off the CFR et all globalists it matters not who the president is. They have all been puppets since JFK. Look at all the CFR et all globalists appointed every new administration. There is no change. Believe in that!

I agree with you totally. It's important to wake people up that support this man though, hopefully it will make a difference.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm surprised this thread didn't take off.

No doubt in my mind-that Obama's vision of America is vastly different than the majorities.

He lied, cheated and everything else, including having the MSM conspire to help and cover for him.

It is high time we do something about it. Or the USA may be Egypt like before too long.

The problem for Obama is that more than 75/80% would be against him-including most of the military and police officers.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
LOL, this makes me think, "If Egypt came here asking to take Obama, would the people hand him over?" Do we like him that much? Exclude the military defenses of course. Just hypothetical thinking.

Their comments make them seem like they're a baby now. I thought they had everything under control. It seems to me now, that they planned a revolution without an actual plan. They don't know how to close it. It's all just chaos now..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I sure hope there's a lot of patriots out there.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh look, WND is backing a fascist, murdering regime that is being opposed by a huge number of the people it has brutally ruled for decades. All because said government is whinging about obama.

Oh look, so are ATS posters!

And as usual for a WND article, it's a book advertisement. Hilarious.

Maaaaan. You know what's going to happen, right? All the birthers are going to start insisting Obama's from Manchuria now.
edit on 4/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Obama has no idea what he is doing. He just reacts to the situation and looks foolish. It was not long ago that Obama has Mubarak at the White House praising the guy as a key American ally in the Middle East. Now that the protests started he did a complete 180 and is now calling for Mubarak to step down and respact the will of the people.

What a joke this fool is. When Mubarak was visiting the White House I guess the people of Egypt didn't matter.
He didn't seem to mind that the guy was a ruthless dictator that tortured and imprisioned people just for having an opinion. Why does he care about the Egyptian people now?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

He's playing both sides of the fence, his two dads were Muslim so it's a conflict of interest.
The thing is though, which side of the fence is he leaning more towards?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Try living outside of the box, you may get a better view.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I know! What a joke. OP is just trying to sell books.
WND is a joke.

Here is a few reader reviews of the book, just incase someone is tempted to buy it..

Who would have thought that a book written by a WorldNetDaily columnist and a right-wing blogger might actually have a negative view of Barack Obama? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Of course, they go leave "right-wing" and enter the enchanted land of "rabid lunacy" before you even get past the first page - perhaps they should consider changing their medication (or not sharing with each other - you know, whatever works), where they tell us that Barack Obama's ties to Bill Ayers go clear back to when he was eleven! God knows that all of my political beliefs were set in stone by the time I entered fifth grade, and I suspect that Obama's were, too.

Of course, you can't trust a book that claims to reveal all of Barack Obama's secrets, and yet glosses over his relationship with the reptilian overlords of Alpha Centauri. Obama has, after all, been seen reading their magnum opus "To Serve Man."

This book is a loose collection of the usual pack of discredited lies, trying to pretend that they have something new to say. Apparently, Klein and Elliot believe that by repeating the same thing over and over (you know, "catapulting the propaganda"), it will magically become true. Unfortunately for them, it does not.

Sadly, there are going to be people who believe this garbage. For them, I can only recommend a steady diet of Thorazine and electro-shock therapy.

If the anti-Obama right wing had not already shown its seemingly limitless capacity for self-serving political fantasy I could easily have mistaken this book for a clever satire. Yet this powerful combo of WorldNetDaily "journalist" and an "historian/blogger" have churned out yet another hack piece sure to be short on facts and long on paranoia -

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Open your eyes, man!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Don't you see?
You must serve TPTB
Keep your head in the sand

Get some new lines, hey? If you've got something to say, then say it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Open your eyes, man!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Don't you see?
You must serve TPTB
Keep your head in the sand

Get some new lines, hey? If you've got something to say, then say it.

I don't have to say nothing new. Want to stay blind stay blind, I'm not the one with my head in the sand.
Want to put your faith in a deceiver go right ahead, the walking fox has been out foxed by another fox, how do you like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
How ridiculous. Egypt is experiencing a civil issue. Would the USA feel betrayed if Egypt didn't take a firm stance in an American crisis. Seems to me that both sides of the Egyptian crisis want to play the victim and the US is their scapegoat.

Hey Egypt: you made your bed, now lie in it. The US will be there for you on the flip-side.

No many egyptian people are thinkig that the regime is being proped up by america. otherwise he would have been gone already.
kx

top topics

<<   2 >>

join