It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark C. McClelland What STS mission?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was looking into the claims of Clark C. McClelland regarding the 9ft alien in the Space shuttle bay communicating with 2 astronauts.
What i have never been unable to find out was on what STS mission was it that McClelland claimed to have seen this event?

I have used the search function here on ATS and various other forums with no results.

Does anyone know?

edit on 3-2-2011 by dalek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Can you post a little more info on the said topic for the uninformed?

Pictures, Videos, Links???

Interesting Topic If There Is Even A Hint Of Validity. However sounds suspect...

t

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Hi, I did a quick www search and found this for you ;-)

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Np

Henry Makow

In 1991, while monitoring a space shuttle mission, in the secret Mission Control Center, at the Kennedy Space Center, I was flabbergasted to observe an entity that was eight to nine feet in height in the open Space Shuttle Pay Load Bay while it was in earth orbit. The entity was very tall, much taller than the two NASA astronauts floating near it. I could estimate the height due to being familiar with the sizes of the interior of the Pay Load Bay of the shuttle. I was not able to view all facial features, other than thinking I recognized two eyes, a nose and since it had a large helmet on, nothing else was evident.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Clark appears to be in desperate financial straits. If you have any credence in this and other stories -- or out of simple charity, even if you DON'T -- send him some money.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

LULZ, i'll read that further later XD

I'm not saying that I'm a believer, only wondering during which of the 6 missions missions during '91 that this was supposed to have happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
WoW! This is some classic stuff...

No rational person could possible yield a smidgen of credit to this guy's odd claims.

Of course, in large red letters CCM's website states:

Copyright © by Clark C. McClelland, 20 July 2008 DO NOT COPY this article without receiving written permission by the author!

So I will paraphrase: Below the ARTISTIC REPRESENTATION presented to those who believe CCM he claims the 'ALIEN" helmet was smaller than the 2 NASA astronauts helmets.

Now look at picture/representation again.

In A Word...CONFUSED

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i would speculate that it was atlantis sts-44 involving the m-881 payload. however it could have occured during a classified dod mission. i recently mailed ccm with a view to contacting him on the telephone to gain further info and up to now i have received no reply.
regards f

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

thanks, but McClelland still does not appear to have disclosed what STS mission he witnessed the alien event.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
Np

Henry Makow

In 1991, while monitoring a space shuttle mission, in the secret Mission Control Center, at the Kennedy Space Center, I was flabbergasted to observe an entity that was eight to nine feet in height in the open Space Shuttle Pay Load Bay while it was in earth orbit. The entity was very tall, much taller than the two NASA astronauts floating near it. I could estimate the height due to being familiar with the sizes of the interior of the Pay Load Bay of the shuttle. I was not able to view all facial features, other than thinking I recognized two eyes, a nose and since it had a large helmet on, nothing else was evident.

While I don't put much faith into McClelland's info, it should be noted that the "eight to nine feet" alien mentioned above is exactly in line with the reports from remote viewer Joe McMoneagle when he was tasked to unknowingly remote view Mars. He was puzzled by the tall, thin beings of that size he "saw" in underground facilities. McMoneagle was a U.S. Army Remote Viewer at the time. Details are from F. Holmes Atwater's book Captain of My Ship, Master of My Soul. the former leader of the army RV unit, he moved on to be head of The Monroe Institue, the home of the Hemi-Sync.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
reply to post by fakedirt

thanks, but McClelland still does not appear to have disclosed what STS mission he witnessed the alien event.

In the partial article in this thread he said "1991." Go to Wikipedia. They have a nice chart of missions. Of course, the big O could have probably told you right off the top of his head.

I just checked. There were six launches that year.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I met Clark McClelland about 6 months ago, as he was a guest speaker at our local Mufon meeting here in Orlando, Florida. He certainly has the credentials regarding his work at NASA for 30 years (don't quote me on the years, I'm too lazy to look it up again). I listened to the whole speech and I believe that he is telling the truth regarding what he saw on the monitors. Toward the end, he did tell about an event that is hard to swallow, but at the same time, it wasn't his main message, (which was the ET in the space shuttle).

For those of us that know that ET are here, the space shuttle incident is most likely true. The other incident he told at the Mufon meeting, which I will not repeat, is plausible (sp?) if everything else is true.

The reason I won't discuss the other is because there are just too many non-believers on ATS to the simple fact that ET are here and any discussion beyond that is just not worthy of discussing with them. 50% of the people in the US voted for Obama, 50% voted for Bush 4 years earlier. Point is, doesn't matter what side you are on, at least half the people at simply stupid and you can't tell them any different. Until they see an obvious ET craft or their occupants, you'll never convince them that Jesus never existed.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

I have trouble accepting your reasoning for mentioning that other incident but not relating it.

If all of us that know that UFOs exist didn't discuss the topic because a half of the population disagreed with us--not to mention debunkers and paid deniers--the UFO talk on ATS would be non-existence.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
in an earlier thread close to this subject an incident in the payload bay was mentioned by myself. i was then messaged by another member with good standing who connected what i had said with the testimony of ccm.
in the late eighties and nineties i happened to be collecting footage on video tape from bayerundfunk, a german channel that transmitted space footage from both sides of the iron curtain from the earliest flights to up to date footage including live launches from esa spaceport.
as i stated in a previous thread, a particular piece of footage seemed to me unusual. it involved two astronauts on eva in the payload bay. they both approached the centre of the payload bay working their way towards a payload. the footage showed them at the payload for approx 15 seconds then jumped to both astronauts moving back to the air lock. i though this was highly unusual and after watching this segment at least a hundred times over i was and still remain convinced an 'incident' occured. from the angle of the camera i would say it was situated on the canada arm and was located approx 10m off the port side mid payload bay. the footage was uneventful during access to the payload bay but what actually struck me was the egress back to the airlock. another consideration was the lack of footage during their proximity to the payload. about 15 seconds was all that was viewed with regards to the payload itself. i invited a few friends to view the footage and over the course of about one hour they started to notice something wasn't quite right with the way these two astronauts moved. i already had a gut feeling with regards to the egress back to the airlock but kept quiet in the hope the guys watching would say what i was thinking and they did.
we all came to the conclusion that the astronauts were incapacitated and were being 'assisted' back to the airlock albeit very slowly but quite mechanical. it was very subtle but the movements did not seem to be of their own accord. we continued to view this footage for the next hour or so and one of the guys sat in front of the tv and tried out the magic eye technique. he eventually got quite a headache however he insisted that there was a presence in the payload bay almost out of visual perception. i attempted this way of staring at the footage and could make out a number of unusual shapes that moved slowly with the astronauts. they seemed to be connected to the astronauts cuffs and ankles and moved them like puppets.
the overall conclusion we came to was that they were assisted away from the fixed payload for a reason. we speculated that this could have been some type of weapons suite. the payload itself had a mcdonnell douglas emblem on it's port side.
i have over 400+ hours of space footage on vhs format and they are secure in storage as i have moved a number of times in the past decade. my own electronics and media suite is also in storage as at the moment i have no room to set it up. i am however in discussion with another member on this site who is close to me location wise.
the member has one cool setup and we are discussing this topic with a view to pulling the footage from storage and giving it a coat of looking at. when this occurs, i shall appraise you of the members own conclusions and will also ask said member to furnish a statement as to whether i am full of it or not.
for this endeavour and this thread i will say patience is a virtue.
regards f

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You guys need a clue. Sigh.

Look on www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Also, sometimes the nine-footer is outside, sometimes inside.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why should a tall entity have to duck his head underneath a low ceiling, in zero gravity?

edit on 4-2-2011 by JimOberg because: edit

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Also, sometimes the nine-footer is outside, sometimes inside.

Why should a tall entity have to duck his head underneath a low ceiling, in zero gravity?

edit on 4-2-2011 by JimOberg because: edit

So, character assassination proxy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

I have trouble accepting your reasoning for mentioning that other incident but not relating it.

If all of us that know that UFOs exist didn't discuss the topic because a half of the population disagreed with us--not to mention debunkers and paid deniers--the UFO talk on ATS would be non-existence.

I can understand that you have trouble accepting my reasoning, but it's not my story to tell. I've been to meetings where people tell about their alien abductions, I've never been abducted, at least as far as I know, so I have difficulty believing some of the experiences. The more bizarre the experience, the harder it is to believe it, but then again, how does one explain the unexplainable or unbelieveable? My older brother told me about his UFO sighting from back in 1985, a perfectly clear day and a clear, close (100 yards or less) sighting of a UFO that was approx. 100' diameter. You don't have to believe me and I certainly don't have any proof, but I do believe my brother especially when he doesn't even know that I have been researching the UFO subject. I know other people that have given the same description, my brother wouldn't have that information.

Anyways, if Clark tells his story regarding the 9' ET and then follows it will a totally unbelieveable story, it just makes it harder to accept the first story. I'm not saying the second story isn't true, I can't prove it one way or another, I'm just saying that it's does get hard to swallow.

All I'm saying is that I met the man, heard the story, and was able to ask him questions. There's just too many misinformation agents screaming hoax all the time when they don't have the information. I have no intentions of getting into a debate with any of them, just not interested in what others believe or don't believe.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

So, character assassination proxy.

C-L-U-E something to help you find what you were looking for.

The OP asked which mission Clark was talking about.

Nobody could find out.

I've given you the URL where to look.

You still won't look.

What does that say about your character? I don't have to say anything.

edit on 4-2-2011 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster

All I'm saying is that I met the man, heard the story, and was able to ask him questions. There's just too many misinformation agents screaming hoax all the time when they don't have the information. I have no intentions of getting into a debate with any of them, just not interested in what others believe or don't believe.

This kind of speaking in circles is more likely to give that 50% your so opposed to more fortitude than revealing some bizarre second hand story. A second hand story with ZERO collaborating data at that...

So basically you here to milk out info and spew your vague philosophy with no intentions of helping others understand?

Just out of curiosity, what is your end game?

Thanks For Almost Sharing,

t
edit on 2/4/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: seperate text

edit on 2/4/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: courtesy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join