It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian army disperses Mubarak supporters from bridge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Im watching that egyptian press conference, and one egyptian female journalists had the guts to say that the country is in chaos and reporters everywhere are being harmed, so the prime minister responded by saying "you need to ask something sensible" Honestly, I dont think they will leave her alone for saying that on state TV.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I noticed that as well, the donkey giving the conference even added that she should be careful with her questions, so as not to be harmed.

Clearly this conference was just a public relation excercise.

That same donkey promised there would be an investigation into yesterdays events, - LOL.
I want to see the presidential palace stormed tomorrow and for all the dogs inside to be thrown on the streets and dealt with accordingly.
Failing that, I want to to see steps being taken for Mubarak and his henchmen to face a criminal court for their heinous actions, upon an otherwise peaceful and intelligent people.

PEOPLE POWER WILL SUCCEED ,- WE ARE ALWAYS THE MAJORITY.

Fox

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And I just heard from Al Jazzeera english that Sandmonkey got arrested, hes a famous anonymous blogger in egypt who exposed the government for what it is. They are really focusing on crackdown on all media of any kind, this is insane. Im rather worried, if they dont raid the palace soon and stop this madness that was never seen before, i fear alot more will die but not in front of cameras. The gov now looks like a cartoon all of a sudden, its so surreal.
edit on 3-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Egpytian army has really showed restraint and that is a good thing. The pro-Mubarak supporters are the ones starting the violence so it is good that they dispersed them without causing too much damage in the process. Hopefully Egypt does not put someone worse in place of Mubama I mean Mubarak

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The Egpytian army has really showed restraint and that is a good thing. The pro-Mubarak supporters are the ones starting the violence so it is good that they dispersed them without causing too much damage in the process. Hopefully Egypt does not put someone worse in place of Mubama I mean Mubarak

I guess I got a different point of view. I want the army to arrest them or fire at them, these pro-mubarak harmed children and they got paid to cause mayhem. Anyway the gov is finally revealing its true colors and its stupidity.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the NDP will do everything to remain in power and i think its time for Obama to make it clear what needs to be done.

and from Al Jezzeera i see lots of military this time, its a warzone.

CX

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just watching aljazeera, very loud explosions heard, possibly from about half a km away. They are reporting that they could be armoured vehicles firing heavy calibre machine guns around the city.

CX.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I applaud Shahira Amin, shes on CNN right now. she just quite her job at State TV, shes a reporter. Shes spilling all the beans on whats going on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join