It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction Or Another Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
This scared the bejeeezus out of me when i seen it back then. I couldn't sleep the night i seen it. To make matters worse my transformer behind my house blew no joking... i just stayed up all night with a ball bat waiting for 'them" get my drift. Bad enough i had missing time before this and suspect i could be an abductee. Probably one of the best fake-this is a true story films I have seen. I thought it was real and taped it and loaned out the tape to some friends. They were convinced it was real. It was not until 2004 that i had done some research and found it to be a work of fiction. Then I told my friends and they did not believe me haha. They think it is still real and disinfo ops are covering it up.

freaked me out to, and the annoying thing is i wanted to watch it again, even if its a hoax i was convinced a bit lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reaperreapz

The whole movie is on google video in it's entirety you can watch it over and over and over again if you like

video.google.com...#

ATS thread on the original tape

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best of the tape with alternate endings

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

ahh thanks allot bro, ill defiantly have 2 have a look again

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

some of us arent that young, a--hole. if its fake just say so, dont be d-ck about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zak89

some of us arent that young, a--hole. if its fake just say so, dont be d-ck about it.

thanks zak it's nice to know not everyone is an air head over a post, many thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

no problem man.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Heh I remember when this first aired on TV... I actually thought it was real for a while and it scared the poop out of me. Rest of the family had mixed feelings about it and we talked alot about it at high school for a few days after.

This is however nothing but the Alien version of the Blair Witch Project, oh the 90's what a wonderful decade it was... and I dont believe its based on any real event either. Originally it was 'the recovered footage' then latter screenings it became, a re-enactment of actual footage, just a way of recycling it to unfamiliar viewers.

Interesting that it still crops up from time to time, it cant be that old that people forget about it... then again maybe its just that im getting old and 12 years just doesnt seem like that long of a time period any more.

**Goes off to see if he still has it on tape somewhere**

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's not that mean to point out that too many people here are too gullible.

The theme of this site is Deny Ignorance.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or if you are little kids. But it would explain a few things...

The video is ridiculous. I could tell it was acting 2 seconds into the video. It is so obvious that it's simply embarrassing that anyone would believe it is real.

I sincerely apologize. I am just stating how I feel about it...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

for the record if im stupid enuff to believe it, it must mean i aint got photoshop eyes i aint really that smart to see when somethings fake or not, im new to tech stuff

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This scared me too, it was on the movie channels for a while.

I know the videos linked on here are the original movie and then the creator remade it for a wider audience. I still laugh at the actress having a seizure on the couch and foaming at the mouth. And why did Tommy change his clothes midway through the film when the alien walks into his bedroom?

I haven't seen the remake but the biggest giveaway in the original was when the credits came up at the end and named all the actors, including those playing the aliens.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If I was you, I wouldn't worry too much about the negative remarks. I think you did it the right way. The topic of the thread is obviously posed as a question. I could understand the negative remarks if you had titled it-
"100% Absolute Positive PROOF that aliens do and have landed on Earth"
but you didn't say that at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

If I was you, I wouldn't worry too much about the negative remarks. I think you did it the right way. The topic of the thread is obviously posed as a question. I could understand the negative remarks if you had titled it-
"100% Absolute Positive PROOF that aliens do and have landed on Earth"
but you didn't say that at all.

thanks mate that's exactly what im trying to point out, i never stated it was real, and thanks for the advice it's nice to know there are people willing to be civilised.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Although this is an old thread I just want to add my opinion.
I've just watched this tape tonight, even though I've seen it before I never paid much attention.
I called hoax without doing any research, but just one use of ats search engine and I saw that the 90's version (there's two versions) was indeed a remake of an earlier version shot in 89'.
I haven't seen the 89' version. Does anyone know if the director got the idea from a real event that happened, or he just thought "lets mess with people" or this is a psy op?
One thing's for sure, it's a hoax. At least the 90's version.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The movies are real....movies, but the subject is fake. Not that abductions are fake, but the ones in these movies are fake.

Anyway, I finally found the original movie, UFO Abduction, that the UPN show was a remake of. Both are made by Dean Alioto.

www.youtube.com...

You can watch it there. Have fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join