It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction Or Another Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ok don't shoot the messenger,
i was on google and i was scanning through the pages and came across this video footage, i don't know if it's real or not but you guys can decide for yourselves.
me myself im still in two minds it might just be the quality but have look for yourselves and tell , let me know what you guys think
www.youtube.com...
what the video is basically about is a 16 year old boy films his families thanks giving dinner and catches something on film he didn't expect to see, thats about all i know for now have fun

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I remember watching the full documentary of this... If it was a documentary. I can't really remember what happens.. But half of the people in the house go missing or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
id really like to see more of it if there is more, cause it sends a shiver up my spine everytime i watch it, i just don't know what to make of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reaperreapz

It seemed to me as a sort of amateur short film, and as if their lines were scripted, so I did a search and found this.

In 1998, The UPN network presented a documentary titled Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County in which depicts the McPherson family being abducted by Aliens. This recreation of a supposed real tape was filmed using home video to give the appearance of the taping of actual events and has thus led to confusion about its validity. The question remains of where the real tape, if there is one, can be found.

www.alieneight.com...

Edit- I would also like to add that when i did a Bing search of Yikers.com, which is stamped onto this particle version of the video, it says this.

www.yikers.com Yikers.com your source for free funny videos, games, jokes, pictures, soundboards, forums fast and easy, updated daily

I still found it to be a interesting short film/movie.
edit on 2/2/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This was actually a movie from 1998 done in faux-documentary style.

www.imdb.com...

I'd recommend watching it, pretty cool and very creepy

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
its an entertaining watch but it just seems a little staged to me. good hoax if its a hoax. seems like somebody put at least some money into it. however, kinda just seems like abunch of so-so acting to me and a few things just seem a little too convenient. can somebody tell me why they care about our cows so much

nevermind, its a movie
^
edit on 2-2-2011 by jonwight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ahh i guess it is a reconstruction then :/ well apparently wikileaks is realising the real deal soon, fingers crossed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ok my reservations are against it because if the acting an also against the fact that when the kid was changing the camera switches people. its a small glitch in the theatrics but most people get so engrossed in the movie that they fail to realise what happened to the camera. plus the scene changes

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the McPherson family abduction, from back in 1997.

I am pretty sure it was proven to be a hoax.

There are two videos. the apparent real version and the re-creation made up for some TV special.

My only issue with the "REAL" version (which is quite convincing at times), is that, at the end, when the boy puts the camera on the kitchen counter, then rejoins his family at that dinner table across the room from the camera to play "GO FISH" the aliens come into the kitchen, the camera which is unmanned ZOOMS IN (for quite some time) towards the family being abducted by the aliens.

Fake? who knows. I'm pretty sure it was debunked.I could be wrong.

shi^( whats that red lightJIWDip208uy8fd2hpin!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i call fake on that. and i noticed the youtube page its on is the same name as you page on here. not sure why but it caught it my eye. but i think its fake. like its tryin to make something similar to paranormal activity. my name is on the credits of that movie by the way. but it seemed kind of acted out and to unreal.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hmm that video wont show up :L
edit on 2-2-2011 by reaperreapz because: duno

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Heres the first part of Ten parts, enjoy

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

i felt the same way. it seemed scripted. and that, must, be, why. upn. every thing seemed scripted on that channel. yep...bad...acting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
guys whats the best places to search for ufo's and alien stuff, if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaperreapz
i was on google and i was scanning through the pages and came across this video footage, i don't know if it's real or not but you guys can decide for yourselves.

No, I'm going to shoot the messenger..

You were going through Google and then you couldn't use Google to type ONE LINE about a McPherson to see if the video was fake?

Jesus the amount of lazy people on this forum nowadays is astounding.

Don't be a messenger if you don't have a message.
Really? you couldn't use google to verify your google search.. REALLY?

b

Oh, is there a "best" place for UFOs?
Start by looking at the highest flagged threads in the UFO forum..
Look for a thread regarding the top 100 UFO cases on here..
Then look @ the right side of the ATS main page and watch the Clifford Stone expose HISTORY DENIED - UFO SECRETS...
Other than that, MUFON etc..
-------- again.. use google to verify your google.. it's pretty damn simple to
edit on 2-2-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This may seem like a totally random question, but I am just curious about the stats of people here.

How old are all of you - especially you, OP?

I am just trying to understand the naivete that seems so common around here - particularly on this thread. This video doesn't even warrant 2 seconds of pondering or research. It is blatantly fake.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

You were going through Google and then you couldn't use Google to type ONE LINE about a McPherson to see if the video was fake?

b

well no i couldn't i found it and made my own mistake, i still posted it here and got more information which i can look into thanks for your opinion (y)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
This may seem like a totally random question, but I am just curious about the stats of people here.

How old are all of you - especially you, OP?

I am just trying to understand the naivete that seems so common around here - particularly on this thread. This video doesn't even warrant 2 seconds of pondering or research. It is blatantly fake.

like i stated i didn't know if it was true or not, i didn't post it for people to believe i posted in hope of opinions but people like u call us kids, yet your complaining like one

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This scared the bejeeezus out of me when i seen it back then. I couldn't sleep the night i seen it. To make matters worse my transformer behind my house blew no joking... i just stayed up all night with a ball bat waiting for 'them" get my drift. Probably one of the best fake-this is a true story films I have seen. I thought it was real and taped it and loaned out the tape to some friends. They were convinced it was real. It was not until 2004 that i had done some research and found it to be a work of fiction. Then I told my friends and they did not believe me haha. They think it is still real and disinfo ops are covering it up.

Oh there are 2 alternate endings to this brw. One where the boy is in his room and the ET is behind his door and walks up to him. The boy then freezes and the ET stares in the camera, tape ends - end (original ending)

The other ending is where they are all in the kitchen and a red light immerses the kitchen and several little ET's walk in to the kitchen through the glass door, alien looks at camera tape ends ( alternate ending )

It was a re-creation of a film that the Japanese covered on some program before that.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

b

You know, that's quite an asinine argument honestly because people can Google virtually 90% of the stuff on these forums and this place wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Imagine how many great discussions and threads would have never happened had people just "Googled" it and been done with it???

moving on, this seems as fake as the people in Beverly hills...
They put a decent amount of effort into this though so ill give credit where its due. For me the dead give away is when the "alien" handles the camera and ever so conveniently points it at the face of the kid who is "paralyzed"..intentionally dramatic.

I don't believe it is real.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Sly1one because: epic spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join