It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay & Alien Abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hysterical. Yes, that would explain The View.

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by Violater1

Well, since you started it...

Aliens are Gay

Former Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - claims aliens are gay and that they are responsible for many of the earth's ills including global warming, war, disease and The View.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic. No more jokes, if you feel you cannot post on this topic, there's plenty others to read and comment.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Let's assume for a moment that aliens are indeed abducting humans for research into genetics and reproduction. Let's also assume that homosexuality has a genetic origin, perhaps a "gay gene." Would aliens be less interested in people with gay genes? Where do gay people get gay genes? Their assumedly straight parents, right? I don't know if there's any logic to be had in arguing for fewer or for more instances of abduction of gay people if were using genetics as a basis.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is there somewhere other than biological parents we get genes from that I'm not aware of? I suppose in a discussion of this variety it could be argued the tooth fairy brings them.

edit on 2-2-2011 by fusion47 because: because previous poster removed content I was replying to

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusion47

Let's assume for a moment that aliens are indeed abducting humans for research into genetics and reproduction. Let's also assume that homosexuality has a genetic origin, perhaps a "gay gene." Would aliens be less interested in people with gay genes? Where do gay people get gay genes? Their assumedly straight parents, right? I don't know if there's any logic to be had in arguing for fewer or for more instances of abduction of gay people if were using genetics as a basis.

As I think about this more, any collection of data maybe insignificant as human sexuality can be fluid. But I still find the premise of this idea interesting.

Being gay may not be genetic... I'd think it's sexual/emotional. I don't want to argue either way, I just wonder is one group of sexual beings more or less desirable lie aliens or conspirators?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Based on an edited reply I may have misunderstood.
edit on 2-2-2011 by GrisGris because: Edited because my reply was based on an edited reply.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
C'mon, man/ girl !
Don't you have any better idea to put out ?!
Please somebody move this thread to BTS or somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
C'mon, man/ girl !
Don't you have any better idea to put out ?!
Please somebody move this thread to BTS or somewhere else.
add something on topic... Or can you go back to telling us which celeb you'd like to see in politics?

Obviously you like theories. a this is already in skunkworks. So do you have any idea how alien abductions are reported in relation to men vs women, those making 100k or less, those with blond vs black hair...

It seems that most people that believe in alien abductions believe it's done on purpose.
edit on 2-2-2011 by GrisGris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I watched a documentary (The Making of Me) where a gay man researches all current ideas and facets of his orientation.
One thing that was proven clearly is that gay men are above other males (and in his case even above females) in verbal skills.
If alien abductions are supposed to be hidden and so inexplicable that people prefer silence over speaking, then aliens would avoid gay men at all costs.
We're not not good at keeping secrets and tend to describe any abuse.
Hence, most abductions in literature have been quasi-sexual encounters with straight men (usually involving a humanoid female alien).
If there are specific gay cases, then I have not heard of them.
I'd say they mostly avoid gay men.
I think they fear us.

However, for me there is a connection in so far as the aliens want surrogate children.
They seem like a post-gay race, or post-gender species.
Still, to get what they want they take straight men.
Some abducted men did however report bisexual feelings after the abduction, which they never had previously (see Credo Mutwa on Youtube: The Reptilian Agenda).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusion47

Gay guys/ Lesbian girls. Alright so if your lesbian or gay them I believe it to be true that it has something to do with your brain.Just look up so experiments on it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Richard Simmons comes to mind when I think of what would happen if an Alien wanted to "pass-off" as Human; they certainly are known to be without any sexual identifiers.

I don't see Richard as being overly Psychic; Deal-a-Meal could very well have been avoided if he were Psychic!

Since the UFO phenomenon began around the 50's then it would explain why "Sweatin' with the Oldies" was his opening theme; I mean, who better to receive than those that are open to perceive! This could explain Mr. Clark's first name! Very very gay!

How tall is a Grey? Richard is 5' 6.5" inches! To scrutinize that last half inch is so Gay and might be about the same as a Grey in my opinion! This is a mighty short stature and could be dismissed easily with that extra 1/2 inch so cleverly used!

I present this evidence where by Richard is actually showing his legs to be oddly jointed, even Insectoid-like!

I close these thoughts with this last addition, please accept this in kind because we all know Richard has adamantly denied he was ever Gay, as for being Alien, that is another story!

For Richard!

oh yes, in keeping with the OP and staying on the subject of Abductions; where are all those fat people he was suppose to be helping? ummmmmmm!

edit on 2/2/2011 by Greensage because: to stay on topic

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris
Hey all,

I have really enjoyed reading many threads on ATS about UFOs, aliens, abductions, mutilations and some of the theories as to why this may be occurring. Most seem to believe it has a genetic connection.... I have a question that may be silly, but I would find the answer intriguing.

Here it is: Are reported alien abductions lower or on average for the gay/lesbian community?

I can't definitively answer your question...
...but the research of Dr David M. Jacobs, Ph.D would be place to look for the answer.

However, there is a historical instance involving interdimensional beings and a homosexual focus...
...it happened in the city of Sodom from which the name Sodomite comes...

"And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." Genesis 19:1-5

The men of Sodom wanted the two 'angels' that appeared as men visiting Lot...
...although they were good angels they may have been mistaken for fallen Watchers.

It troubles me that although Lot and his sons-in-law were men...
...the men of Sodom were not interested in them...
...but they wanted the angels.

My question is this...
...were the men of Sodom 'into angel' sex (think incubus succubus)...
...as a method of breeding 'nephyl' as some think is the primary pupose of modern abductions...
...and not homosexual/gay relations as historically described?

Or is there some fundamental connection between both groups as you suggest?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Firstly some context - the narrative of Genesis 19 ends with Lot's wife being turned into a pillar, and Lot has sex with his daughters in a cave (which doesn't incur the wrath of God).
In Judges 19 (I think 10) the sons of Belial threaten to rape a Levite (priest).
It is very similar.
However, in this case the Levite encourages them to rape his concubine instead.
They rape her until dawn, when the Levite tells her to get up and she dies.
Back home he cuts her body into 12 pieces...
www.alltruebible.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Firstly some context - the narrative of Genesis 19 ends with Lot's wife being turned into a pillar, and Lot has sex with his daughters in a cave (which doesn't incur the wrath of God).
In Judges 19 (I think 10) the sons of Belial threaten to rape a Levite (priest).
It is very similar.
However, in this case the Levite encourages them to rape his concubine instead.
They rape her until dawn, when the Levite tells her to get up and she dies.
Back home he cuts her body into 12 pieces...
www.alltruebible.com...

Sexual sin did not have the focus that it has in our times...
...but 'fallen watcher' (read demon/alien) sex was corruption of the human genome...
...and was designed to stop the expression of Eve's 'seed' in Messiah.

It may be being used now to breed worriors for the same cause...
...so be careful were you place your member...
...you may be breeding your own nemesis.
edit on 2/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hmmm. If you think of angels in the bible, have you noticed that most times when angels interact with humans they tend to start the conversation with "Do not be afraid"
I have looked at the Sodom story as a warning to be friendly to strangers. "to know" described an unfriendly interrogation... Unless these city men both young and old, could not wait for some ...man time.

However, there is a historical instance involving interdimensional beings and a homosexual focus...
...it happened in the city of Sodom from which the name Sodomite comes...

"And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." Genesis 19:1-5

The men of Sodom wanted the two 'angels' that appeared as men visiting Lot...
...although they were good angels they may have been mistaken for fallen Watchers.

It troubles me that although Lot and his sons-in-law were men...
...the men of Sodom were not interested in them...
...but they wanted the angels.

My question is this...
...were the men of Sodom 'into angel' sex (think incubus succubus)...
...as a method of breeding 'nephyl' as some think is the primary pupose of modern abductions...
...and not homosexual/gay relations as historically described?

Or is there some fundamental connection between both groups as you suggest?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris
Hmmm. If you think of angels in the bible, have you noticed that most times when angels interact with humans they tend to start the conversation with "Do not be afraid"
I have looked at the Sodom story as a warning to be friendly to strangers. "to know" described an unfriendly interrogation... Unless these city men both young and old, could not wait for some ...man time.

I think there have been a few historical interpretations applied as an overlay...
...but if taken in context with other events recorded in this part of Genesis (eg giant tribes)...
...it suggests that the cities of the plains were probably breeding nephyl.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The alien/human intercourse already happens in Genesis 6.
These people would already be mixed.

These aliens fear gay men - the men of Sodom almost seem to mock that fear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join