It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother in San Diego >>> Adding MORE Fluoride the the water effective immediately !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Fluoride is NO GOOD in humans in any amount....

More than 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to brain damage, and 24 additional studies in humans have found an association between high levels of fluoride in drinking water and reduced intelligence. Ding et al. (2010) studied 331 children ages 7-14 years living in Hulunbuir City, China, exposed to drinking water with fluoride levels

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Not so, it hasyet to be proven that any flouride at all helps teeth.
In fact there are studies which say that it doent do anything nearly at all for teeth.
the fact is this stuff is industrial waste.
yes, industrial waste which was produced in large quantities, and was expensive to get rid of. The industry that produced it got somebody into the goverment who pushed it through for them....
industrial waste for gawds sake!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll use this as an excuse if I fail chemistry this year.

I'm sure the prof will understand.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The figures to come out of Townsville in Queensland, which has been Flouridated for many years, states that the advantage is less than one quarter of one tooth surface per child.. which to my State Government is enough to force Flouridation in water supplies on the whole state with no discussion and no dissent allowed.

I emailed my State leader, Dragonlady as I call her, about my concerns with forced medication in the water supply. After two months I finally got a reply... obviously written by some underling and worded with the same information that I could get from any government sponsored leaflet on Flouride.

So I realised the avenues to having a voice are blocked and voting makes no difference at all. Luckily for us at the moment we know the guy responsible for our water and he is Anti-Flouride.. until the day they find he is not putting it in the water and loses his job.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

Nazi Scientists in WW2 gave fluoride to prisoners to....

Help them have healthy teeth?

Oh I get it!!

You make them more docile, so they don't fight back as much, so you don't have to punch them in the face, therefore it helps keep healthy teeth!

This does actually make sense now.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well it does help if used properly which is a topical treatment and not by ingestion. It is also unknown how much may be absorbed into the bloodstream via absorption when used in the mouth. The problem is they are over-treating everything.

It is found in:

-Drinking Water from the tap

-Bottled water

-Soda

-Produce (Crops are dosed with it in fertilizer form) was just banned this past couple weeks here.

-Toothpaste

-Mouthwash

I'm sure we'll find that it is all over the place. Just to put that into perspective the water supply ALONE has too much already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join