It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hi boondock, is that 6th Feb or 2nd June? I am assuming American thus 6th Feb.

Not a complaint but perhaps Americans could remember that the rest of the world does not use their dating format.

The Genealogy Format is good, i.e. 06 Feb 2011.

===========================================
OK no need to answer I saw in a later post that it is 06 Feb
edit on 1/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I was listening to KLOVE, a Christian music station, as I do everyday to, during, and on the way home from work. There was a commercial or something talking about how God must be for the superbowl. I had an extreme adverse reaction and thought that God would certainly not be for a 3 hour extravaganza that required people to sit in front on the flickering idol that consumes way too much of peoples' time, encourages over-eating and drinking and then driving, and causes discord between time we should be spending communicating with Him instead of watching the modernday gladiator/neanderthal/display of glorified violence.

I felt that such words coming from my radio were like playing with fire. So, if something does happen, it would not surprise me. The one sport alone has robbed families of time with the fatherfigures and some motherfigures in their lives. Now, add upp all the different sporting events that go on daily, year after year, and you will find why people are fatter, dumber, lazier and more disconnected than ever before in history. And the Superbowl is the pennacle event of all sportsdom. I think it would be an appropriate time for God to reign down His fiery judgement against all the idol worshippers gathered there that spent boocoups of money on such a worthless cause.

Now, let the flaming arrows descend upon me...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Well, all I can say is I agree. Sports have not really done anything to progress, or enrich our lives. More of a time consumption/distraction from the real issues.
My roomie likes football, so it might be interesting to see if anything transpires this "superbowl day". I hope all will be safe, but I suppose we shall see what the future holds.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Well I hate doing these prediction threads

In all fairness I hate hearing them. So I will be brief.

While were making predictions, I predict Green Bay 21 Pittsburgh 24.

Good luck.

edit on 1-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No way man.....mark it down GB - 21 PITT - 17

What I do find interesting is that what if the first and last super bowls were won by Green Bay. I truly believe there will be a work stoppage in the NFL next year due to the looming lockout. After that I think things could get so bad in this country that all sports would cease after 2011.

Hey just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Originally posted by harrytuttle If someone releases VX Nerve Gas at the Super Bowl, that would make for some scary TV. Talk about terrorizing a nation - thousands and thousands of people would die on TV, and then the ensuing mob of people stampeding out of the stadium and trampling each other under the grip of a pure primal fear would probably be more than most people could handle. And to think, if that happens, and you predicted it based on solid internet/media research, and the FBI failed, well that would be pretty epic too. I hope to hell you are wrong. edit on 1-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: improve

whoa...I just had a thought...anyone remember the movie "The Rock"...wasn't it a VX nerve gas rocket they launched at the superbowl? or at the very least I knew it was a football game they launched it at.... coincide this with the missing VX at the military base they shut down the other day...

Reading these posts about The Rock, an odd side thought popped up...Nicolas cage was in The Rock, he was also in 'Knowing". Remember that prediction

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's not in B & W, it's in color.It was released in 1977.It's based on the novel by Thomas Harris, who also wrote the novels "Red Dragon", "The Silence Of The Lambs",etc
It's a pretty decent film-the pace is a bit slow in the beginning, but definitely picks up.It is available on DVD.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

He was also in the movie "Next." This is a summary on what that movie is about.

Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No not here, I didn't even know Superbowl was Sunday mainly due to my lack of television and apathy
towards sports.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Cib2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Not to add more fuel to the doomsday fire, but do you know what teams were playing in the Superbowl in the movie "Black Sunday?"

Yup - the Pittsburgh Steelers and I believe the Dallas Cowboys!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Like I said boon, I hope to hell your concerns are unfounded.

i hope they are too.
but just think about it though.
During half time, the stadium goes dark
and they have fireworks. With that
light show, it would be hard to spot
anything suspicious even from a sat
or a drone watching from above.
darkness conceals and the repeating flashes
from the fireworks makes night vision
useless.

It's strange that you mentioned fireworks. I had a dream last night that i woke up from at 4:32 am. It involved fireworks laced with nerve gas at the Super bowl and dead birds falling to the ground. I know sounds wierd. The freaky think was, when I sat up in bed remembering that dream ( I usually don't remember them) there was a flash of lightning and a peal of thunder outside as the sleet/ snowstorm moved into my area. I live aboiut 30 miles NE of arlington TX where the Super Bowl will be held.

Yesterday on Fox 4 news in the morning, the guy and lady were doing the newscast from outside the stadium, and the guy said "Well, here we are at Ground Zero". Sounded out of sorts (to me anyway)

edit on 2/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by Heatrae because: font

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
see the thread about All the U.S. ambassadors returning to the USA for a meeting and yes something is definitely going to go down this month it could be one thing or several in a domino effect causing local USA ramifications as well as Global...in other words not just the USA is targeted but other countries as well and it could be various scenarios so think about that while you put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Stop it BoonDocky, you're scaring me.

I think of that possibility when I drive past that stadium on my way to work every morning.
I know a suspicious package was found in a gutter near the stadium late last week, but I think it was a false alarm.
Sorry, can't remember exactly, there's been so many unusual packages being reported on lately.

I sure hope nothing happens, but I know they keep saying "not if, but when we get attacked again", and the way this thing is being hyped the potential is definitely there.

If it does happen, I'll be keeping an eye on the folks that will be dancing and celebrating in the streets, but being that this is Texas, they better keep a low profile.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Stop it BoonDocky, you're scaring me.

scaremongering is not my intention here.
It was just to relate what I was feeling
in my gut along with all the other tell
signs (as they use in poker).

1) You have multiple NFL computers
stolen. These computers have security
detail info and a list of credentials to gain
access to the event. (Intel)

2) You have missing chemical and/or biological
agents missing from a US Army Base which
has been leaked that they have not been found.
(Resource Materials)

3) You have the CIA briefing Wall Street and the Gov
of a possible Al Queda strike in the US. (CYA)

4) You have Hilary Clinton bringing ALL US Foreign
Ambassadors back to US Soil for the first time in
US History for a very private secure meeting. (PR & Crowd Control)

5) You have Islamic Regimes toppling like dominos
in the ME with terrorist entities getting thrown into
power calling for war with Israel (WW3)

6) You have a devaluing US Dollar which is about
to drop through the floor in world markets (Economic).

7) You have the price of food and gas which has
risen in price over 10% in the last month (Economic)

8) You have multiple people on the internet predicting
terror attacks in the US in 2011 (Cayce, Celente, Pshychic Twins)

9) You have folks here at ATS having bad vibes about
the Superbowl and where this is leading (Conspiracy)

10) America has no enemy "Boogey-man" right now.
The Military Industrial Complex ALWAYS needs a
boogey-man. (CIA-101)

But there's no need to worry, we're just a bunch of loony
conspiracy nuts right ??? /sarcasm

Nobody from ATS has ever had a correct prediction
per se, so there's no need to worry

edit on 2/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: correction

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and just to remind folks out there
10 yrs ago. The Presidents daily briefing
was given to him which stated
"Bin Laden determined to strike in the US"
or something like that.

And within a month,
9/11 happened.

Well, Wall Street and the Gov just got their
briefing today !!!

Now, what are the chances that
history will repeat itself ???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that the greenbay packers stole vx to kill the steelers in their locker room so they have a chance at winning the super bowl?
Because I can tell you.. my steelers are gonna win dead or alive.

Edit: This is a disclaimer. Apparently Boondock didn't get that it was a joke.
Boon.. where is your head at, really? And, no offense.

edit on 2-2-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

This is said too much here friend.. but I must say it again.
Wake up.
Steelers all the way.

Haha.. yeah I can't help to go off topic in days leading up to the Steelers in the super bowl.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I thought the Superbowl only had some troubles with IFN's

(Identified flying nipples)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Sigh.. if only they weren't launched off of a Jackson.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Are you suggesting that the greenbay packers stole vx to kill the steelers in their locker room so they have a chance at winning the super bowl?
Because I can tell you.. my steelers are gonna win dead or alive.

lol
no offense but I'll have to say that this post
wins the most nonsensical post of the day on
ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join