It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangeness In the Desert - Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Strangeness In the Desert - Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport

The following narrative was posted on the MUFON CMS on 1/27/2011. The incident started on 1/10/2011. This is quite an odd report...I'm posting here only because of the 'strangeness' associated with it. I'd be interested in commentary related to this report.

I live across the street from the Laughlin/Bullhead, Arizona Airport. It is a small airport limited to small craft and a daily single line jumbo jets service which normally has about three landings and departures daily. Listening, I noticed that the jets had stopped landing that morning and only silence filled the normally noisy morning air. I turned on my police scanner to see if there had been a red alert or some other government action that might cease air traffic and listened to the airport frequency. The frequency had an issued alert that normal traffic would be suspended but did not specify why, it gave wind direction and other pertinent information for craft to land however. Mid morning, jets, I believed to be stealth bombers arrived. I did not see how many until the last day they were here, others, former military men who live here as well, claimed that while they had not see that particular jet, it resembled F-16. They began a series of sorties over the surrounding desert regions.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

I work in that area 5 days a week and am outdoors often. I haven't noticed anything unusual. Definitely have not seen any fighter / stealth type aircraft doing sorties. Once in a while C130s do touch and go's, but they are probably weekend warriors.
I was in the airwing of the USMC and would be drawn by the sound of the aircraft. Didn't happen. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

yeah - it reads like a fantasy week in the life of an idiot

new topics

join