It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoosk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What do you think of this new Zoosk site? I can not believe the structure of it. Its borderline fraud and should go under. The creator of the site seems to want users to pay to receive messages from other people on the site. Non members can not reply to subscribers in any way or form. That is wack totally funny how the television commercial mentions nothing of this. Just one example of how people are trying to make it in this world. Deceiving and Lying all apart of the American way.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
figures the only time I actually give in to this online dating bullsh*t I fall into something like this. I have had no problem finding mind in the flesh and have proven technology obsolete.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
its not new, and it is a rip off, i had been a member.

you can NEVER shut down your account.

there are hundreds and hundreds of complaints all over the Internet about them.

they even moderate your profile statements. i kept trying to say zoosk sucks, and how bad they were, and it kept being removed, so i made mys tatus "i am going to keep chaning this status everyday until you leave it alone"

that one they left... lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If you really are looking for love or a relationship that leads to something why not research the sites you sign up to find it on? Most of them are total scams anyway and are just people looking to hook up. If that is what you want then those are the types of sites you will find.

Try okcupid.com It's not a bad site and you don't need to pay to join. They have it set up nicely with how they match you with people. I like it because everyone answers the same questions and then you rate how you would like your potential partner to answer. I met and dated someone for almost a year from there and we are still friends years later. I also made some friends on there. It is set up to match you with like minded people based on the questions and quizzes you take.

If you want to find someone that is more like what you are looking for and don't want to pay for sites like match.com or eharmony (rip off) then try this one. I have gotten a few people to use it and they had results.

top topics

join