It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEBODY HELP!!! Please read

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just read a article that disturbed me. i am a old guy that doesnt link-
Any way if you go to the website of --- stevequale.com you can link a article headlined TECTONIC PLATES COLLAPSING UNDER PAKASTAN AND INDONISIA please read story and if you could link it to here for people to read . it states that whole of pakistan has sunk 10 feet , also states all indonisia has sunk up to twenty feet--scarry stuff ats readers need to know--itsawild1--thanks

Tectonic Plates Collapsing
On January 17, 2011, it was reported that the 17,500 Islands Nation of Indonesia was flooding. Here on the Islands of Java, the largest regions of the world’s fourth most populous country, and the largest population of Muslims in the world. This flooding would not seem unusual butexperts there reported that there was no reason for the flooding that would account for the submergence of such a large populous area along the sea coastline.

Starting a new thread? Please read!
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on February 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed link and added some of story

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Thanks for sharing. C- for presentation.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
gatewaytoheaven.ning.com...

here ya go

now I am off to read it

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow. I googled "Plates Collapsing under Pakistan and Indonesia" and got 371,000 results. I don't know how credible any of the sites are, but with that many results, I think it's worth going and reading some.
Quite the find if true

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've listened to this guy a few weeks ago, probably the same radio show. He does raise some interesting points but I don't think he's considered a reliable source. I didn't have a lot of problems with most of what he said. It should be fairly easy to check on his claims. Good find. I try and sift through information based on whether it makes sense(according to what I believe), then I check some background on the source then see what others have to say about him/her. The world is a changing though.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thanks guys

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

really?? people aren't here to be graded.. no need to be rude to people trying to give information..

OP.. thanks for the link!! going to read it now..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Y'know, I was gonna post this myself, but I decided against it, since I couldn't find a legitimate source. Anyway, thanks for posting in my stead
someone's gotta do it, I guess.

Personally, I've been watching Steve Quayle's website daily for several years now and his information is kinda FOX-like... he presents news that serves his agenda regardless of how reliable his sources are.
That being said, I think this particular case has some merit, considering it's backed up (at least circumstantially) by news reports, Google Earth imagine, and whatnot. I was certainly intrigued when I read it, and that, alone, speaks volumes (for me, anyway).
edit on 31-1-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden
reply to post by cluckerspud

really?? people aren't here to be graded.. no need to be rude to people trying to give information..

OP.. thanks for the link!! going to read it now..

Ohh relax will ya. It was aid in jest. B+ for you.

On topic: I find this part truly discomforting:

The losses were astronomical. Over 17 million acres of Pakistan’s prime fertile crop land along the Indus River was submerged. Over 200,000 livestock were killed. Not only was the 2010 crop season destroyed, but for most farmers, they were not able to plant new seed for the fall planting deadline suggesting that massive loss of food production for the 2011 agricultural season would bring increase catastrophic losses.

I hope this region and out planet for that matter makes a quick 180. Devastating to say the least

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The find by the OP well deserves a star and flag. If the article turns out to be true, it is worth 500 alien posts and 1,000 conspiracy posts. One irony is that fanatical Christians will say it is God punishing Muslims (Pakistan and Indonesia being the number 2 and 1 countries in Muslim population size, respectively..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is another place with more of the story. This is really scary I keep waiting for the big boom to happen.

More of the story

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Huge part of here in Australia are under water..
Are we sinking too.???

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well if we were to believe the crap from that article, then yes, we must be sinking too.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by backinblack

Well if we were to believe the crap from that article, then yes, we must be sinking too.

Knew I should of kept that darn cabin cruiser..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am going to like this to my thread "New Madrid * Alert* OK. and there is a link on my site to another link about the northwest, Washington State and Yellowstone. Great Work

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
All those articles have the same images and "20 foot drop" as this one...

www.zetatalk9.com...

During the normally scheduled and computer programmed refresh cycle, the island of Java in Indonesia was re-imaged by Google satellite very recently, since the sinking in Java started. A 20 foot elevation loss is evident, absolutely. Other parts of Indonesia, and Australia, show no flooding and are still operating with older Google satellite images. But this was a gift, as it proves a media cover-up. This Issue 225 is going out to those subscribers who can accept a newsletter with graphics included. Please save these graphics and post them on message boards and share them with your friends. The media in Indonesia is utterly suppressing this news, in cooperation with media outlets elsewhere. This is not drainage from flooded rivers, not a temporary wave striking some part of the coastline. This is sinking. The depth is consistently 20 feet, on all side of Java. In an attempt to bury this information, I may be instructed to not use Google Satellite images in my newsletter. So its out the door early this morning in an addendum newsletter. The Internet can overcome a media blackout, as Tiananman Square showed. Get the word out, please, in many places. Start a fire.

It seems the Zetas are on a new mission

Indonesia is Crumbling and Sinking, just as predicted by the STO Zetas
poleshift.ning.com...

globalrumblings.blogspot.com...

The last time they did that Nibiru scare a lot of people lost their shirt

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Java is a Volcano. If that volcano is getting active then we could see a drop of land like we see a rise at Yellowstone.

There is no doubt that Java is active

August 18th, 2006
Porong District Sinking Under Mud: East Java, Indonesia

With hot toxic mud continuing to gush from a gas well in East Java, the surface of the affected land has been sinking, changing its physical characteristics and making it unsuitable for a residential area, experts say. Veteran geologist Andang Bachtiar said the land’s “subsidence” actually began several days after the mudflow started May 29 in Porong, Sidoarjo.

www.planetmole.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You can watch Earthquakes here

www.iris.edu...

The Pacific Ring of Fire is always active... just go back through their files over the years

Red is today Orange yesterday Yellow this past 2 weeks Purple past 5 years

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
TECTONIC PLATES COLLAPSING UNDER PAKASTAN AND INDONISIA

Both Pakistan and Indonesia are on subduction plates... so eventually they will go under

Northward subduction of the Indian Plate beneath the Kohistan island arc, Pakistan Himalaya: new evidence from isotopic data

The intra-oceanic Kohistan island arc was initiated during the Cretaceous as a result of northward movement of the Indian Plate. The conventional assertion that the arc was erected above a north-dipping subduction zone has been challenged by an alternative hypothesis, which suggests that the arc was built above a south-dipping subduction zone. This hypothesis is based partly on the apparent presence of a 'Dupal' signature in mafic rocks of the arc, and partly on the occurrence of boninites exposed in the northern part of the arc. The 'Dupal' signature, with enhanced levels of radiogenic lead, is found only in rocks extracted from the mantle in equatorial regions. However, new radiogenic isotope data, presented here, suggest that the isotopic signature of the mafic volcanic rocks of the juvenile arc, rather than being 'Dupal'-type, is a function of fluids derived from subduction and dehydration of sea-floor sediments. Boninitic volcanic rocks in the Kohistan arc form a volumetrically minor part of a compositionally diverse sequence in the northern part of the arc. Boninites and high-Mg andesites are found mostly, but not exclusively, in the fore-arc region, and evidence is accumulating that these may also be erupted into back-arc regions. Sedimentological and geochemical data suggest the Kohistan boninites to have been erupted into a short-lived back-arc basin. Both the eruption of boninites into the back-arc and the lack of a 'Dupal' signature would be consistent with northward subduction beneath Kohistan, although the latitude at which the arc was initiated remains unresolved.

eprints.kingston.ac.uk...

here you can see the Indian Plate and the Phillipine Plate in Red... both are subduction plates

The Boxing Day Tsunami 2004 and the Krokatau tsunami of 1883 both started at this subduction zone.

Here is a detailed description from the USGS on the plate tectonics of Indonesia

whatonearth.olehnielsen.dk...

edit on 1-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I have not particularly focused on geological disasters, but this is interesting, partly because of the whole "flood" theme. Remember The Flood? Anyway, various persons who have various sources (Michael Ellegion is one that comes to mind) have been reporting for years that someone has been monkeying with the earth's tectonic plates, causing earthquakes and such things.

It occurred to me that "the flood" might not end up resulting from "global warming" ( the water rising) but from from the land sinking!

Of course, no "normal" people are willing to stick their necks out and really study what is happening. If the land is sinking from natural causes, that would be tragic enough. If someone is purposely helping it to happen that would really suck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join