It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry infiltrated by the illuminati at the highest level

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
“I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science, both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being black magic, that is to say, electromagnetic power, hypnotism, and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself. We see our edifice…crumbling and covering the ground with ruins, we see the destruction that our hands no longer arrest…a great sect arose, which taking for its motto the good and the happiness of man, worked in the darkness of the conspiracy to make the happiness of humanity a prey for itself. This sect is known to everyone, its brothers are known no less than its name. It is they who have undermined the foundations of the Order to the point of complete overthrow; it is by them that all humanity has been poisoned and led astray for several generations…They began by casting odium on religion…Their masters had nothing less in view than the thrones of the earth, and the governments of the nations was to be directed by their nocturnal clubs…the misuse of our order…has produced all the political and moral troubles with which the world is filled today…we must from this moment dissolve the whole Order”
Duke of Brunswick, Grand Master of German Freemasonry, 1794

In the above statement circulated to fellow Freemasons and coming from the top, brother Freemasons are informed that freemasonry has been infiltrated by a malevolent force at the highest level!

Freemasonry has essentially been infiltrated and has evolved in a negative direction where politics and control of the masses is the agenda of its elect. I know the average masons doesn't know this but that's because your just sheep who chew the grass and stare at the moon.

The proof of this is that the secret teachings i.e. the secret sciences has been completely withdrawn from the order i.e. the lost keys! It was either that or to completely dissolve the order!
edit on 31-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
High level masons and the Illuminati are basically the same i think, but what to i know lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Illuminati were a second organization formed in Bavareia by a German man Adam Weishaupt. He was disbanded informally by the catholica church. But at the beginning of the the french revolution began to infiltrate freemasons. After that he moved to America with his operations and help found the constitution among other things but their particular order is hidden from the freemasons they still think they are a charitable group of beer drinking plumbers look up the history of both groups the signed our constitution.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What is the source material for the quote you posted? You do not have it listed.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

One of the best books about the subject of lost philosophy was "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" by Manly P. Hall.

I think it's probably the greatest book about Masonry ever written.

The time frame of your quote would be the years right after Knigge/Weishaupt (arguable both masons) formed the Bavarian Illuminati and a lot of masonic bodies didn't like it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by LUXUS

What is the source material for the quote you posted? You do not have it listed.

I got it from a book but you can see it here viewzone2.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I got it from a book but you can see it here viewzone2.com...

Which book? Can you provide the title and author?

The website you linked does not indicate the source of the quote, other then stating it was a letter sent out at some point. I would like a bit more background on the quote if possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
High level masons and the Illuminati are basically the same i think, but what to i know lol.

Thats the point and that's why freemasonry which was originally of Celtic, mainly Irish/Scottish origin has become something else.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm interested in the book as well. Please post the author and title. Sounds like an interesting book.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe I found the origins of this quote.

In 1924 Nesta H. Webster published a book entitled Secret Societies and Subversive Movements. The quote presented in the Original Post appears after the paragraph below.

Source

In the opinion of an initiate who belonged for years to the Stella Matutina, the dynamic force employed known as "Kundalini" is simply an electro-magnetic force, of which the sex-force is a part, on which the adepts know how to play, and "the unseen hand behind all the seeming Spiritism of these Orders is a system of very subtle and cunning hypnotism and suggestion." Further, the aim of this group like that of all subversive Esoteric Orders, is, by means of such processes as eurhythmics, meditations, symbols, ceremonies, and formulas, to awaken this force and produce false "Illumination" for the purpose of obtaining "Spiritual Seership," which is at most clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc. The ceremonies of the Order are hypnotic, and by suggestion create the necessary mental and astral atmosphere, hypnotize and prepare the members to be the willing tools in the hands of the controlling adepts. The same initiate has communicated to me the following conclusions concerning the group in question, with the permission to quote them verbatim:

She does not cite a source for this alleged admission as in some of her other quotes which have been footnoted. Neither does this quote appear attributed to anyone either in the Illuminati or the Masons. It instead appears credited to an unamed 'initiate' of Kundalini.

Any subsequent use of this quote as being written or spoken by the Duke of Brunswick is therefore, in my opinion, incorrect. I therefore declare the quote a hoax and not able to stand up to scrutiny as a historically reviewable fact.

edit on 31-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I originally read it from an excerpt from one of Michael Tsarions books, I think it was his Irish origins book but not sure.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I originally read it from an excerpt from one of Michael Tsarions books, I think it was his Irish origins book but not sure.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

Either way, the quote is a hoax and not attributable to the Duke of Brunswick.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

that's interesting, and sounds like it could have been written at the time. When the Illuminati was formed, Weshaupt tried twice to infiltrate masonry to learn the teachings and to get some good men to join his group. Some were not big fans of Adam, George Washington and others. While without a source for this quote, it's nothing more than in conversation starter, it is interesting. And since masonry is quite possibly much older than 200 years, at some point, I suppose it's conceivable that some aspects were changed. But the way we learn now and what we learn is the same as it has been for a long time. And none of it has anything to do with politics, organized religion, or Satan/Lucifer.
edit on 31-1-2011 by network dude because: edit because Augustus Masonicus can't get good sweet tea.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Seems this is when they began to take over freemasonry as a vehicle for illuminism.

Masonic Congress in the summer of 1782

During the Wilhelmsbad Congress the self-styled Knights [Eques] of Templar Strict Observance were ostensibly abolished, and the “Unknown Superiors” (Superiores Incogniti) declared a fraud. Two systems emerged triumphant: Willermoz’s Chevaliers Bienfaisants de la Cité Sainte [Order of Knights, Beneficent of the Holy City] (C.B.C.S.), and especially the Bavarian Illuminati. Both Landgrave Karl von Hessen-Kassel and the Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick, the two heads of the Strict Observance and indeed German Freemasonry as a whole, were recruited into the Illuminati soon after; and it was because of the contacts (and good impression) made at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad that the Illuminati truly became a formidabe power throughout Europe.

www.bavarian-illuminati.info...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I will have to say this thread is probably one
of the most intriguing threads at ATS on Freemasonry
that I have read lately.

Being a former Past Master of my blue lodge
I found it most enlightening.
Thanks for the info

S&F

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yea i'v always said the illuminati infiltrated the masons so this comes as no real shock, most of the illuminati infiltration is at the european level were masonry was founded, like that one topic about balck nobels and the castle of the mother darkness in Belgium these are some of the elites that are masons that hide behind the popularity of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds but are part of the illuminati(TPTB), but that's not to say that the illuminati didn't infiltrated masons in america because in my opinion they have just not on the vast scale of the europeans where the masons/illluminati have more political clout and where being a mason gets you in high ranking positions....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No #, every Freemason on this board will come here telling you otherwise but its pretty much common knowledge these days.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.artipot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It's amazing you people as masons stumble upon this fact more than 200 hundred later

As a non mason I realized this since long time ago already.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
It's amazing you people as masons stumble upon this fact more than 200 hundred later

As a non mason I realized this since long time ago already.

Which 'fact' are you refering to?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The fact that fm is puppeted by illuminatis.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join