It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL signs of Evolution...are they scared of what we could become?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is gonna sound almost like xmen lol...but are all the tactics to deminish our health, mental ability, connection with nature and the earth all aimed to impede, or ideally for them, prevent our evolution of consciousness? Is that why we are all noticing the # the govt has been doin? We are becoming more aware and its harder to trick us and lie to us? Are they scared?

I have noticed an alarming ammount of post from people feeling something strange happening within them, waking up to more things around them. Becoming more aware it seems, I have been keeping mental track of a few unusual "newly discovered" behaviors and tool usages from animals aswell...i think they are "Newly Developed" we have been watching many of these animals for decades...i doubt we just missed it, or they only did it when we turned our back/camera lol. Please take a look at the following links to vids. I will briefly summarize them before.

This is the recent video going around of the ape who has learned to walk upright...can you say sasquatch? lol jk

video.ca.msn.com...

This 1 is kinda odd, I get the impression gorillas normally do not use any tools and are concidered unable to solve problems...but as I said above they have recorded new behaviors, but still haven't concluded they have gotten smarter(evolved)

video.nationalgeographic.com...

Octopus this was the one that got me wondering awhile back, when the octopus sits on top of the coconut and starts to speed away...totally amazing tool usage....

www.youtube.com...

And huge warning on this one if you are the emotional type, this is a tear jerker, its the vid of the dog saving the other dog from the highway..

hubpages.com...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT LATELY(rhetorical question), are you making an effort to become more than you have been, how can you make improvements in the world around you.....GOT TOOLS?

PS they call it Darwins "THEORY" of evolution for a reason(IMO he was full of *&^$)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There is a theory called Punctuated equilibrium which states that species stay in a state of little change called "stasis," and then rapid evolution occurs suddenly with "rare events of large net change" causing cladogenesis which is the process where species split into two distinct species, rather than one species gradually transforming into another.

Maybe this has to do with the Earth's position relative to the galactic center, and maybe this has happened many times during the Earth's history. This is where the idea of this "awakening" comes from. It effects everything.

Yes, I do believe the government is scared and tries to control what we do/do not know. But there's no controlling a natural evolutionary process.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There is indeed a "plan" to slow down or completely obliterate the rise of consciousness on this planet. The so called elites of this planet are very aware of all the changes and they are desperately trying to prevent it at all cost. See, when you're in a position of absolute power over the population, because you own most of the wealth and resources, you are not in a position to let it go that easily.

Unfortunately for them, their attempts will fail and it's already too late. The level of consciousness is on the rise all over the globe. People are starting to see the deception and the lies that have been the "norm" for millenniums. Mother Earth also is raising her frequencies in order to allow a new human race to start "evolving" instead of "involving".

The involution period is almost over and a new era is unfolding. However, any change of civilization requires great shocks. A very good example would be the 4th race, commonly known as the "Atlantis race". Mankind will have learned a great deal about all the mistakes that were done, and will correct them in very efficient ways.

The dark cabal is loosing it's grip on humanity and they are afraid. They will still try a few more stunts but the light will stop them dead in their tracks. They have lost the battle and they know it. They are just acting out of desperation.
edit on 30-1-2011 by lagenese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Darwins theory was asinine not to mention that it was really just a ruse to justify eugenics. Most supporters don't even realize this but all you need to do is look at the original subtitle of the book - ' Or The Preservation Of Favored Races In The Struggle For Life'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da843cc5ab9b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I have noticed an alarming ammount of post from people feeling something strange happening within them, waking up to more things around them.

I think you are spot on dude, there is no doubt in my mind there are people or entities on this Earth that are consciously trying to slow down or stop completely any "spiritual" growth of man-kind. And there is also no doubt an unprecedented number of people are beginning to "wake up" so to speak. The real question is, who will ultimately come out on top? Will we evolve beyond their control? Who are "they"? Will it happen around 2012? Lots of questions, but very little answers.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

You will find the best answers "within". All the answers are there. You just need to ask. If i was to answer your questions, i would say that mankind will evolve anyways, it's already planned and there is no turning back to the old ways, once the transition is completed. The only thing that can perpetuate the status-quo is fear. Humans will have to learn how to remove fear from their minds, by understanding the true nature of "the mind" and all the manipulation it's subjected too on a daily basis...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Every man has undreamed power within him. The time is NOW. Look into your Sea of Endless Energy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The only real hurdle i can see is when the time comes will we be able to govern ourselves in a non violent manner. People used to band together to survive....as long as people remember how to do that, and do not try to fight thier way to survival we will prove them wrong. I have a strange suspision they see it like man cannot govern himself...hopefully when the time somes we can all unite...we all know what happens if we divide...

when the time comes the new race of visionaries will lead the way...alot of amazing things will eventually come from this. If i am not mistaken some schools of the elite are rumoured to do this on purpose...its like hardening a diamond or steel....it takes pressure and heat to bring forth the purified form...hopefully a diamond forms before they get outta control and they can just relax lol...

new topics

top topics

join