It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
comparison to a human stride is kinda pointless....suggestive...but a straw man.

Only to those supporting the Dino did it Theory

Recent finds are now pushing humans civilization back to the end of the ice age already
And Göbekli Tepe has awesome stone carvings made before pottery was invented (according to archaeologists). I even saw one story where they found a camp fire so assumed that hunter gathers, who may have made the fire in an existing shelter, made the structures

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
to contribute to your thread .. S&F by the way

there is 3 kind of artifact that are by far the most incredible things ever being constructed

The baalbek stone 1600tonnes
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c17f609f1d0.jpg[/atsimg]

The incredible puzzle wall of Sacsayhuamán
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a501a1580e92.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d1b3b37b8d1.jpg[/atsimg]

and the famous Mayan stone calendar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98acfb9598ad.jpg[/atsimg]

being discussed here
Pyramids, Baalbek, Stonehenge, Sacsayhuamán...How was it done ? .. Answer: Alien tech

the huge balls are part of this mystery .. that alien tech were possibly used to make them

if you reunite all those artifacts together .. we have the answer that beings not from this earth have come and go in the past .. and are possibly still here ...

earth is possibly not even our planet but governments act like they are the gods of this universe and that they own earth

OPEN UP YOUR EYE AND YOUR MIND PEOPLE .. the truth is out there

edit on 1/31/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Isn't it interesting that in your 'Dino did it" theory, that mysterious Dino has a stride that just happens to match that of a human?

Look again. The stride is longer than a human's by some distance. Dinosaurs came in all shapes and sizes with different gaits and left a variety of tracks so the comparison to a human stride is kinda pointless....suggestive...but a straw man.

I'm with you on this one Kandinsky. I travel to Dinosaur Vally State Park several times per year. As you stated, the stride is too great for those impressions to be human. But more so, if one was to investigate the tracks in person, rather than analyzing from select photographs shown with the sole intent to shed the best light on the creationism theory, then one will come to logical conclusion that these tracks are not human/humanoid in nature. Rather, they are impressions of dinosaur metatarsals. In fact, what is not shown by the proponents of "humans walked with dinosaurs" is the additional tracks from the same set, which preside just up-river. Here is an image of an entire impression from the same set of tracks:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3891b51776e7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Speaking of Sacsayhuamán...

I always wondered about these huge steps... in fact the area looks more like a quarry than a construct. It looks like huge blocks were carved out and taken somewhere..

Now we know that these were carved and are not natural formations. But it is uncanny how this site resembles another one

Yonaguni Japan

The same tiers of steps, the same odd size blocks cut out

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man Here is an image of an entire impression from the same set of tracks:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3891b51776e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Care to show us where in the line of tracks this single image came from? You might be right, but this is also 'selective' proof. Show the context

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Care to show us where in the line of tracks this single image came from? You might be right, but this is also 'selective' proof. Show the context

Unfortunately, the selective proof will have to suffice for now. I have a trip planned to go back to Dinosaur Valley State Park in April. I have taken note to obtain a set of photographs of the area in question. Heck, I will probably take video, so everyone can "walk with me" as I showcase the series of tracks.

Off topic, but here are a few I snapped on my last visit in early September of this past year.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Recent finds are now pushing humans civilization back to the end of the ice age already And Göbekli Tepe has awesome stone carvings made before pottery was invented (according to archaeologists). I even saw one story where they found a camp fire so assumed that hunter gathers, who may have made the fire in an existing shelter, made the structures

Now who's being 'selective?' You're also using the fine art of deflection again...John Lear has taught you well Obi-Wan.

Carving stone predated making pottery so your point here is lost on me.

reply to post by Aggie Man

Good man! The images you've posted look nothing like a human's.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Recent finds are now pushing humans civilization back to the end of the ice age already

You misuse the word "civilization" here, Zorgy, and you know this.

Harte

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
He's not on the planet anymore, thank God, and he couldn't even read Hebrew, although he was Jewish.
Harte

Speaking ill of the dead?... hmmm just because you didn't like Sitchin's views? Makes me wonder if you were one of those guys that destroyed that footprint

Naw, man. I'm so old, I'm the one that made the footprints!

I said nothing about Sitchin that wasn't true, and restrained myself (in that particular post) from saying even more about Sitchin that is also true.

On top of that, I didn't even give my opinion of the old fraud.

Look, if the truth about a guy is the truth, are we supposed to pretend it's not the truth, just because he's dead?

Hate to mention him, but the above would require the rehabilitation of Hitler.

That's right, I said it. Though I should have compare Sitchin to Goebbels.

Harte

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
and the famous Mayan stone calendar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98acfb9598ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Correct me if I'm wrong (which does, sometimes, happen) but isn't that the Aztec Calendar?

the huge balls are part of this mystery

You got that right. It takes a pair to call an Aztec carving Mayan.

Harte

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Those first two images are just excellent. I can picture the scene, millions of years ago, when the tracks were made. Like us walking through deep mud, the dinosaur must have felt the sensation in its feet and been looking out onto a world that might just as well be alien to us. The sounds, smells and even taste of the air are kind of captured in these footprints from the past. Very cool.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

you made me laugh there

maybe your right .. i was speaking about the 2012 Mayan calendar ...so there is 2 similar calendar ?
that are round ?

im no expert but this look like the Mayan calendar .. correct me if im wrong

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Aztec stone calenders are misidentified as Mayan calenders on the 2012 and New Age websites quite often.

This one's Aztec and almost the same....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7efe74cad27b.jpg[/atsimg]
wikis.lib.ncsu.edu...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
You misuse the word "civilization" here, Zorgy, and you know this.
Harte

No I don't

Dwarka, India 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good man! The images you've posted look nothing like a human's.

Well I can post you hundreds of pictures of DINO prints that don't look human... but that is hardly the POINT, now is it? And you accuse me of being a master at deflection?

As to pottery... that site was found with no signs of tools, or any other signs of who the occupants or builders were, and it was deliberately buried as if someone planned to come back one day.

But I expect the original finds will soon be buried, changed or confused. It is the way of those with agenda's. Only way we will ever get the truth is if we can get a time machine, or get our hands on Los Alamos "Looking Glass"

And a proof in point about the good stuff getting largely ignored here at ATS

World's Largest Pyramid Discovered @ Lost Mayan City Of Mirador Guatemala
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean they found that the pyramid was actually built over top of an even older one... they follow the wall of the old one beneath and you can still see the painting that was once the original exterior

There are many more pyramids there not even looked at yet, covered by jungle. Maybe the most important find on the Mayans, but looters are already ransacking the unprotected sites and all we get at ATS is a 5 page thread that barely lasted a few month

:shk:

Sample comments on page one...

They don't say how old it is. They don't say how big it is. Unless they just don't know yet.

They said the freeze predated the catholic arrival by 1000 years, so thats circa 500 A.D, they also said it was roughly the size of Los Angeles. Did you watch the vid or what? :p

So why are we even here when the new real discoveries that are rewriting history just get ignored? I gues youtube fake UFO's are more interesting

edit on 31-1-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

WTH .. they are identical
so .. 2 ancient civilizations made a similar calendar

another proof of alien influence

i think the Mayan are older and both are from the area of Peru
anyone know exactly all the info regarding those 2 ancient people ?

why would they made 2 similar ultra precise calendar .. with what knowledge

ancient civilizations fascinate me .. but im no expert

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

double post

edit on 1/31/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Isn't it interesting that in your 'Dino did it" theory, that mysterious Dino has a stride that just happens to match that of a human?

Nope. not interesting in a 'ooooh conspiracy' sense; it's just another bipedal form. I'm not surprised really. There are many coincidences around, but I'm afraid I'm in the camp of "there were no humans around during the reign of the dinosaurs".

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

comparison to a human stride is kinda pointless....suggestive...but a straw man.

Only to those supporting the Dino did it Theory

And Göbekli Tepe has awesome stone carvings made before pottery was invented (according to archaeologists). I even saw one story where they found a camp fire so assumed that hunter gathers, who may have made the fire in an existing shelter, made the structures

Again, there is quite a difference between thousands of years and millions of years.The possibility of Ice Age 'civilisations' is quite real, whereas the notion of dinosaurs and humans coexisting is laughable and flies in the face of understanding of our evolution....but then I sense that you don't subscribe to it much at all, given the timbre of your comments. Is that a fair assessment?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You ( the OP ) are gonna love this thread called, The Mystery of the Dropa Stones, By Rising Against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join