It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a formal introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've just made my twentieth post, and I thought maybe, I should introduce myself. I lurked on ATS for a very long time before deciding to join a few months ago. I have always been "different" in that I always need to know more about everything. I've never been able to have intelligent conversation with very many people, because let's face it, most people don't think past what they have to learn. My mind is constantly craving more info, and this site has has more intelligent free-thought than any other I've been on. The wealth of information on here is amazing. I've been reading up on crop circles lately and have been planning to go to see the Mayan ruins this summer, so those things are of interest to me right now. But I like to keep up on current events too and hate the way the MSM only gives us a sanitized version of events. So, this is me, Komaratzi, the nerd kid, all grown-up who is still a nerd, although now a proud one. Peace, Komaratzi

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hiya! Welcome! I too am constantly seeking knowledge. Of exactly what i don't know, the thirst never seems quenched so i keep on looking :-)
I look forward to seeing you around the boards and hey, we may even learn from each other!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Hi Komaratzi11, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Hey Komaratzi! I think there's a little "nerd" in all of us. While when younger I cringed at the thought I now embrace it, as do many I think. I would much rather be a well informed nerd than the grease spot of a sheeple left behind by the run away freight train that our world has become.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards and let us all learn from each other whether or not we agree, one never knows. But there is knowledge to be had in debate and power to be had in knowledge.

See ya round!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. I am looking forward to engaging in some lively posting on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Happy 20th post! Welcome to ATS! If you still have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

new topics

top topics

join