It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon you will be able to make people hear voices...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
New directed speakers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9b35aa374c8.jpg[/atsimg]

People have been claiming for years the government had this technology to make them "hear voices."

Soon you can get back at those evil g-men. Give them a dose of their own medicine with these new speakers!
edit on 28-1-2011 by pianopraze because: inserted photo

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
how?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I remember reading this article a while back, it sounds kind of similar. The TV show "Paranormal State" used a giant billboard for advertising- not unusual, but it basically blasted a concentrated stream of sound, so whoever was in it's path could hear voices whispering in their ear, and no one else could. This was just over 3 years ago. Freaky.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yea some of the direct energy weapons the government has can also do what these speakers can do, this type of technology is very dangerous and to be frank should have never been worked on, anything that can mess with the mind from a remote stand point is just not a good thing for obvious reasons.

A while back there was a video of Donald Rumsfeld admiting this type of technology was being worked on so not so surprising it would be made to the public just scary....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
well now we know how they snapped loughner

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Several technologies exist to do this. Here are two:

start at 8:45 :

and this one starting at minute 10:00

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

i remember hearing about all this on ats a LONG time ago.

there was a thread dedicated to the guy who invented it, supposedly he was some genius when he was 16 years old, and from there started coming out with patents for devices usually o nly heard of in science fiction novels. i can't remember the guy's name, but i'm sure some kind of ats search would find what i am talking about. if ats had a more user friendly search engine through it's database i'd gladly spend5 or 10 minutes finding it, however i'm not trying to prove a point or anything here, just clarifying that once again something that was on ats ( and was highly scrutinized for it's authenticity or not ) and now is being proved as much more than rumor

i remember reading about the device that can touch the skin and produce sound in the person's head, it even went on to say that deaf people could use it to hear again because it did not rely on the ears in any way, it was all nervous system stuff or some technical jargon.. anyways i just remember hearing about it, i beleive i remember reading somewhere in that thread about that inventor that he had actually produced a way to transmit the sound without actually touching anyone, i guess via the air, that it could be 'projected' through the air, i guess that would be haarp, but i am no scientist and anyone who can dig up that thread or information it would be interesting to read again and post here in this thread
edit on 1/28/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

i remember reading about the device that can touch the skin and produce sound in the person's head, it even went on to say that deaf people could use it to hear again because it did not rely on the ears in any way, it was all nervous system stuff or some technical jargon.. anyways i just remember hearing about it, i beleive i remember reading somewhere in that thread about that inventor that he had actually produced a way to transmit the sound without actually touching anyone, i guess via the air, that it could be 'projected' through the air, i guess that would be haarp, but i am no scientist and anyone who can dig up that thread or information it would be interesting to read again and post here in this thread

Both technologies are demonstrated in the tread above your post in the videos.

You were probably typing your response as I was typing mine and posting the videos....

Great minds...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

yeah i realize your thread pretty much has everything i just responded with hahaha

do you know if the guy ventura is talking to in the video in the post above mine the inventor that i remember reading about?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes,
Dr. Nick Begich

He has invented a host of incredible inventions. His website has the order forms.

This guy has forgotten more about mind control than most people will ever learn. He has been trying to raise awareness for years!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's a link to the youtube video i was talking about where Donald Rumsfeld is talking about direct energy weapons.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Here's a link to the youtube video i was talking about where Donald Rumsfeld is talking about direct energy weapons.

In the normal order of things when you invest in research and development. And begin the developmental project, you don't have any intention or expectation that one would use it....

*ahhhhhh...... BS...choo*

excuse me. I must be allergic to something...

top topics

join