It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hear an intermittent high pitched noise?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do you hear an intermittent high pitched noise? Roughly 70% of Americans who were questioned answered: yes. The fact is, many people are hearing high pitched frequencies which are not related to any commonly known medical condition. The intensity and volume seem to vary as well, over the course of days, weeks, and months, without any obvious trigger or environmental cause. According to the book in the signature, these frequencies may be associated with an awakening process. They may be a harmonic distortion perceived by some, yet inaudible to another. What are they?

According to one interpretation of history, their are signs that we've experienced spontaneous DNA changes throughout our lineage, without any gradual changes in between. What are the possibilities these high pitched sounds and frequencies may be associated with a DNA upgrade, or internal adaption of some kind?

Our bodies are mainly compromised of water. Recent studies have indicated that sounds and frequencies have an affect on water molecules, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto's work with sound and the restructuring of water molecules. Dr. Leonard Horowitz's work with the holy harmony solfeggios has also indicated there are certain frequencies that affect our genetic structure and ability to heal from within. On a cellular level, these frequencies and sounds are being converted to their most concentrated form of energy, vibration.

Our entire solar system is currently experiencing a dramatic change, including the outer planets in our galaxy. This baffles scientists because we're currently at a solar minimum. As we travel further into the photon belt, the energies should continue to increase. If these energies are associated with any type of radiation, will they affect the genetic structure of our DNA?

Many consider these high pitched sounds to be part of our genetic reprogramming as the entire universe is upgraded on a galactic level. Rest assured, these sounds may be beneficial to your spiritual and genetic development. On the flip side, is it related to the upcoming 2012 alignment, and possible catastrophic End?

What do you think it could be?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Do you hear an intermittent high pitched noise? Roughly 70% of Americans who were questioned answered: yes.

70% of how many polled? And where did you find this statistic?

Many consider these high pitched sounds to be part of our genetic reprogramming as the entire universe is upgraded on a galactic level.

Who are the "many"? And could you give some links to this info?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have a constant high pitched noise in my head/ears...you know like that high pitched sound of a TV when you turn it on.

Somedays its different to others, its always there but its not until i listen for it that i can hear it if you know what i mean lol. At night its more like a pulsating high pitched sound.

Could be a number of things.... but i couldnt tell you what haha....ive only had it the last year or so

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What you are discussing and experiencing sounds to me like tinnitus. I've been to hundreds, possibly thousands of concerts in my life and live every second of every day with this condition. It can be quite frustrating but it is not an abnormal phenomenon.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Try and figure out what frequency it is. Maybe you can match it up, and do some research off of that to start.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I hear a high pitched buzz every now & then. Everytime it happens, I try to figure out what triggered it & can't figure out why it happens. I know some people have tinnetus (don't know how to spell it, but it's a ringing of the ears) but mine actually makes me feel psyically strange. I get all tingly & sometimes lightheaded for a few seconds. The ringing itself usually only last a few seconds. Still don't know what causes it. Please keep this updated if you find out anything new. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I've noticed the humming. It's been prevalent ever since I started meditating and what not, about a year ago. This could be our psychic senses expanding and picking up subtle frequencies. How it's related to the photon belt and the ascension process... well that boggles the mind.

A part of me also believes it is harmonic weaponry, being used to stifle our raising consciousness and induce negative emotions. HAARP would be an example, though the ETs at work here have much more advanced means. All the electric static, like radiowaves, is also annoying... this is usually more felt than heard. However, when I meditated heavily, the refrigerator began to sound almost unbearable.

Some new age scheme stated that this background buzzing was 'the vibration of all awakening hearts' or something of the sort, which I no longer fall for. This same 'spiritual hierarchy' is what lead me to advanced harmonics. Keep in mind, any technologically based civilization is not resonating at the 5th dimension, which we are about to blast right into... organically.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Weird I was just hearing a high pitched hum for about an hour two nights ago. I wasn't listening to any music that day either and was wondering where it could of came from. Strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I do suffer tinnitus and it is one annoying thing, stupid loud headphone use as a kid and other things. However loud buzzing does come from high tension wires and even regular power wires, and also from electrical devices, and I have found those new energy efficient bulbs buzz like a **&&*(*&^. Just like neon lights. Anyways I hope you find out what is going on and if it is tinnitus nothing much you can do about it. However you can scare your friends by yelling SHUT UP!!! When you are trying to go to sleep at night. Oppps.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes I`ve gotten this sound like the old TV`s would make. And some nights I even hear a Radio with no radio being on. I`ve even put a radio on trying to find the song playing with no luck so far. At least when I do hear the music it`s music I like.
Hearing the music reminds me of a Gilligan's Island episode.

I can also set a Koo Koo clock to the same tick as one we had when I grew up. Constant tic tic of the clock going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have had this for over a year or so. Other people I know from around Australia are starting to experience it. Lately it has been changing tone/frequency. It turns off just as sudden as it turns on.

I will admit that for many this probably is tinnitus, for me however, you are wrong.

I have had my doctor check this problem numerous times in the past year. He has absolutely no idea, he cant find ANY medical reason behind it. I do NOT have tinnitus or any other diagnosable medical issue causing this ringing.

I am not exposed to any high pitched nor loud noises. Taking the pathetic TV & wireless internet reception I get into consideration, I can assure you I am nowhere near any form of transmitting devices.

As for it being a DNA upgrade, hmm, not sure, but I know what it is not, & that is the default 'tinnitus' blow off.

I am sure the people of ATS could do an experiment here. All those who do experience this, start writing down the time the ringing starts & stops (in UTC). Maybe in a month someone can start a thread to submit your results & see if there is anything there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Before I actually began suffering from tinnitus, I do remember that I would occasionally have similar symptoms from a variety of sources. For example, often my ears would ring in some department stores. I always assumed that the fluorescent lighting was to blame. As mentioned above, I believe, high tension power lines were also a cause, as were a few other things.

In a world where radio waves are bouncing around and through us in an unprecedented manner, it seems to me that this is probably the cause of much of the phenomenon for those who only experience it intermittently.

It should also be noted that loud noises are not the only medical causes for tinnitus. Sinus problems, dental work, bad teeth, inner ear infection, etc. can all cause this to occur as well.

Generally a good rule of thumb for life is to eliminate the mundane potential causes for any given thing before moving on to the more obscure or fantastical theories.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Most of the spiritual gifts are freebies, a response to technofascism. I try to not confuse the symptoms of technological assault with God's natural response to the assault. That's discernment.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've had this for a few years and always with a sense that my eyes are adjusting to something (what I don't know) and also that dizzy feeling you get when you're about to black out but remaining completely conscious, awake, aware and able to move freely but with these strange sensations for just a few seconds to a few minutes before it all goes normal again.

Would that be how others describe it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I get the instant , loud high pitch noise in my ears. at least once every couple/few days.
SOmetimes multiple times in a day.. and always last for a minute or two.. sometimes a little longer probably.
Only been happening for the past 3 years or so.
But its very loud..
sometimes to the point that i put my hands over my ears (which doesnt help much) ...
but feels more comforting....er something. lol

I don't get sick, so I don't have doctors....
But I do have a few medical "professionals" (arent they all? lol).... in the family..
and they are pretty sure there is nothing "wrong" with me..
as am I.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

So would you describe it as being similar in sensation as my post above yours? I also have been to doctors (mainly for other things but had my ears checked amongst other things) and came up with a clean bill of health.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I also have the intermittent high pitched noise believe it or not only in one ear, i never had these noises before nor did i when i was a teenager, i started having it after i begun to start meditation.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Over the last year I've heard low rumblings that are constand, sounds like thunder but it's not and it usually is only at night when I can hear it. It seems to be coming from the west. I've also heard a pulsed hum that goes through the same different set of pitches and then starts over again every 8 seconds. I've also felt vibrations coming from the ground when no earthquake activity is measured.

I know what tinnitus is, its a very different sound that is within my own hearing system. I can tell the differerce, and what I'm hearing outside is not related to tinnitus.

I don't know what is going on, but the sound is coming from the west may have something to do with the fact that Arkansas is to my west (I live in the Memphis area) not more than a few miles, which is where the New Madrin fault lies.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I get precognition earthquake rings in my ears

and no it's not tinnitus. I live a quiet life and sometimes go months and months with nothing. When the earth starts getting angry my ears ring. I've documented it in another thread on ATS over the period of a year+

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've had it on & off all my life and it's going on right now (high pitched pulsating indistinct tone). I've got very good hearing and I've developed a knack of masking it out so most of the time I don't even notice it these days but fatigue and/or medications can make it more noticable. I'd put it down to something akin to an itch but in terms of cochlea nerves. A disturbance similar to it can cause you to see sparkling bright spots if it's the optical nerve being affected and those are called phosphenes (I think) - I get those occasionally too but it's no big deal and doesn't interfere with my day to day activities.

I've known people to be driven half crazy by extreme tinitus but mine must be extremely mild (dare I say 'normal')

top topics

<<   2 >>

join