It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I watch the skys every night, I have seen some weird things but nothing like this. The moon was 4hrs off. It rose at 2pm central Texas time. It all so came rose from the south west (more south then west). Its not supposed to rise in the south west. Its supposed to rise in the South east (more east then south). This has happened 2 days in a row. You can check it your self with this program
www.stellarium.org...

If you want proof, then your going to have see it for your self,it is coming up 4hrs latter so your going to have to stay up. It rose at around 2:15 in texas. Remember when you are using stellarium you must CHOSE YOUR LOCATION

You can do this by pressing F6 in the program, a window will pop up, then type your city in the search box.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good find! Be prepared to be slated by all the debunkers though! No one will accept that we have a huge moon problem until its too late though.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Can you expand on that? What problem?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The one that the debunkers are going to slate, of course! Do keep up.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

What date did you notice this? What major city are you closest to?

you can use this link to determine the proper times for your area.

www.timeanddate.com...

The one that the debunkers are going to slate, of course! Do keep up.

blindly believing anything and everything people here say to be truth is ignorance, and we're here to deny ignorance, without debunkers you'd never prove a thing because without us asking for proof, the mere fact someone said it, is enough for some of you.

edit on 27-1-2011 by phishybongwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The moon is a mover and a shaker of epic proportions - it has been moving in a certain pattern for the past several thousand years.

If the pattern changes all of a sudden - we can expect a host of changes to our planet as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Exactly, the moon's gravitational force is what controls our tides if the moon move early, or the earth, we'd notice immediately a difference in the tides, which we have not.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The directional movements of the Moon and Sun can be used to track how much the Earth is really wobbling. I would assume after a few weeks of data... Maybe thats the reason for the movements being off, they are still moving as normal but EA is not.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OP, you say you watch the skies often..

Did you not know, then..
that the moon rises at a different time every day/night?

Well,
It does.

Perhaps , if indeed you are "onto something"..
it could be due to the pole shift.

But still..
Your post doesn't quite seem that you are "onto something".
edit on 27-1-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think if the moon moved that much, everyone with a boat or is interested in the tides would be making alot of noise right now. The moon looked to be in the right place to me this morning, towards the southeast.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i don't see anything special here in the Netherlands
and if it is here not special it is nowhere special

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong, but unless the earth's rotation reverses, then everything in the sky will rise in the east and set in the west. I think you are mistaken OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I believe i have seen similar posts as this one recently here on ATS. The only way the moon would show up in a different direction,is if the Earth's internal gyroscope or core was at an abnormal wobble ,and making it appear off by a few degrees? I'm no expert by far,but does that make any sense?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I watch the skys every night, I have seen some weird things but nothing like this. The moon was 4hrs off. It rose at 2pm central Texas time. It all so came rose from the south west (more south then west). Its not supposed to rise in the south west. Its supposed to rise in the South east (more east then south). This has happened 2 days in a row. You can check it your self with this program
www.stellarium.org...

If you want proof, then your going to have see it for your self,it is coming up 4hrs latter so your going to have to stay up. It rose at around 2:15 in texas. Remember when you are using stellarium you must CHOSE YOUR LOCATION

You can do this by pressing F6 in the program, a window will pop up, then type your city in the search box.

I don't see how this is right; I saw the moonrise and it was around 1:55 AM for January 27, 2011, it was a "waning crescent" around the 11 o'clock position outside my window early this morning, which faces south and it rose in the SE.

I don't see how it could have risen in Texas at 2pm; there is no possible way for it to do that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

way back in october last year, I was able to capture some very interesting images on the moon which i would say should merit some degree of "mystery" like this:komarov crater
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/025d77a24d01.jpg[/atsimg]

komarov crater, by now as of this posting now looks like this!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5f208e75737.jpg[/atsimg]

this ufo is from komarov crater!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d504326ac6a.jpg[/atsimg]
if you did'nt notice anything, then, ask the one next to you....love the one you're with...

now, did i noticed somethin bout the moon? of course i did...

edit on 27-1-2011 by alphaMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The Moon rise times in Texas for yesterday was 00:47 changing about an hour (40-60 min) every day. The last 2PM rise time for the Moon as seen from Texas was on the 15th/16th of January (10 days ago).
aa.usno.navy

I have been watching the Moon for a long time now. Just about every night for the past few months and not once have I seen it rise in the West nor move from West to East. I would guess that there is a problem on your part pertaining to this comment.

ADD; Tonight the Moon will rise, as seen from Texas (central standard time), at 02:56 (that's AM) and set at 13:06 that same day (the 28th). Keep in mind that these rise and set times are for tomorrow morning since the Moon has already risen and set today for most of us.
edit on 1/27/2011 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Good find! Be prepared to be slated by all the debunkers though! No one will accept that we have a huge moon problem until its too late though.

No reason to debunk, all that is needed is to show facts and comment on personal observations. Have you seen the Moon rise from the West?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"I believe i have seen similar posts as this one recently here on ATS."
yes you did! sun madness! LOL
moon madness! LOL.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't know what in the world is going on with the moon but, as of late perhaps in the past month or so, I have seen the moon appearing like a smile rather then an orange slice, that is the best I can describe what I am witnessing, I even go on programs and look at the current moon phase for the day and month and it reads that it should be an orange slice with the light side (The orange slice) appearing on either the right or left. But when I look at the moon even when it is high up, it appears as a smile, the light side (Orange slice) appearing on the bottom and the dark part on top like a smile, or horns if you will, like this: U.

This video below shows better perhaps what I am trying to say, or paint a picture of.

I don't deny it could just be me and I need a mental adjustment lol, but I have never seen the moon like that, much less continually throughout the month. But I believe this goes hand in hand with the devastating floods that are happening in Pakistan, Australia and Brazil at the moment.
edit on 1/28/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: to add more info

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
For the last couple of months now people different places on the globe have stated that they have noticed "abnormal" behaviour from the moon. People have noticed it dissapearing all together, rising and setting in the incorrect place etc. However at the same time as other people have quite rightly pointed out from their perspective it is normal and there are no unusual behaviours.
This is the whole point, it is a subjective observation, and people really need to start asking, not why the moon is acting peculiar but why is it that only some people are observing it. The truth is out there, you just need to dig a bit deeper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join