It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yea that's right folks, he made it ALL UP, gee, another Birther lie exposed, and FOX News is reporting it.

A celebrity journalist now claims he misspoke when he said last week that Hawaii’s governor told him he was unable to find President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate after a search of state and hospital archives.

Mike Evans told FoxNews.com on Wednesday he was remorseful and embarrassed that he appeared to have given the impression that he had discussed the search for Obama’s birth certificate with Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

He didn't misspeak, he lied, this is the standard birther way to do things, lie.

This guy needs to be sued. If a person claims to be a journalist, they should have integrity and not lie and misrepresent what is actually said.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
True Story, Wuk. FoxNews is 100% fair and balanced... 1000% of the time.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
When After Obama's second term, all will be reveal, people. Be patient. And yes, Obama will win 2012, despite the last 30 years (almost 2 Rep. presidents for every 1 Dem. president). Republicans will probably throw up a loser to help him win.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just wanted to put this out there so to quell another birther lie going around that is being perpetrated by that tabloid waste of internet space WND.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He changed his story:

Did he "lie" before
but is telling the truth Now? WUK?
Was he threatened?
Was he paid to recant ? There are many ways to spin this...
Chose the one you like...You know;"chicago politics" has become the "new normal"
nether is anymore likely than the other. The whole screwed up mess is questionable.

edit on 26-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
how do you know he lied?
maybe he was threatened to retract his comments?
just like the governor of Hawaii was threatened to retracting his statement

this is a huge cover up

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I heard the original broadcast. There wasn't any doubt about what he said. It was unequivocal. There are two choices here.

1. he lied, completely 100% lied

2. He was told to recant, or else.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Good question for the more philosophical members:" is a "liar" lying when he says:" this is the truth"?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

“Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.” www.prisonplanet.com...

How about this - is this a another dastardly 'standard birther operating procedure', lie!?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I heard the original broadcast. There wasn't any doubt about what he said. It was unequivocal. There are two choices here.

It is important hear what you said, so I repost your quote. "There wasn't any doubt about what he said. It was unequivocal." When I was in military tech school, grooming for a job in access to exotic Top Secrets, I always remember how us newbies were required to be inculcated with how important 'blackmail' was, -of course though,- the Soviet KGB's utilization of such.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea that's right folks, he made it ALL UP, gee, another Birther lie exposed,

And you sometimes wonder why they continue to bring up Mr Tim Adams and Obamas grandmother when these claims are completely unauthenticated . But hey, birthers may feel that making a "little" lie here and there is justified enough to demand Obama's birth certificate. That is logic for ya.

If people make mistakes and admit they were misinformed, I have no problem with that, but to this day I have not seen one birther hold themselves accountable over the countless lies out there.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Until you prove the latter, he lied.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
he lied when he lied,
or when said he lied?

hey look!
the mcgruder film has been proven faked.....

Obama has yet to prove his status
BUT
electronic voting machines make it kinda insignificant
you don't need a birth certificate to be installed

edit on 26-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would say 95% he probably fabricated this. The other 5% says he was visited by agents and forced to take several blue pills. Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

If people make mistakes and admit they were misinformed, I have no problem with that, but to this day I have not seen one birther hold themselves accountable over the countless lies out there.

And this thread proves they won't either, see how it is working out. This guy admits to FOX News that he lied, and instead of accepting the fact that yet another in a long line of birther lies have been exposed, these people will just regurgitate the same old already debunked lies.

It's a pathology for people, they want to believe the birther lie so much that they will fabricate any excuse to keep the lie going.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OMG Will someone please show me that this Mike Evans is NOT the Dr. Michael D. Evans I remember who went around promoting the Iraq war as a "Middle East expert", but cleverly leaving out his reason for promoting war....his End Times prophecy business??? Please. tell me these hucksters are not the same.

Of course, there could be two Mike Evans spewing outlandish statements, and choosing not to reveal the truth of the matter. I don't know which is worse, having one or two Mr. Evans....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This guy needs to be sued. If a person claims to be a journalist, they should have integrity and not lie and misrepresent what is actually said.

I agree. This guy should be brought into a court of law, sworn in and made to testify under penalty of perjury. Then we could perhaps get a factual account rather than your hyperbolic "birther" BS?

I think your idea is great and hope to see it happen in the near future.

Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.
edit on 26-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

So, if Fox News lies and they are reporting the fact this guy lied...... Does that mean the guy really didn't lie?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

He's going to have to produce a birth certificate to run for a second term. The document he had put on the Internet won't cut it because those forms are given to foreign born residents of Hawaii and they are not birth certificates. States are now requiring a birth certificate from candidates in order to get certified for the States' ballots. Bet he doesn't run for a second term if he's a fraud. The question is: Will he shake down a lot of Democrat Party donars before he admits he decided not to run for a second term?

At any rate. The question will be answer before the next election or Obama will "want to spend more time with his family."

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

How much you want to bet he will still be on the ballot and somehow this will be seen by birthers as even a bigger cover up because of it.

There's no stopping the birthers, they aren't interested in the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join