It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is somebody going to show us some good eveidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is absurd! How can we be taking photo's of UFO's for over 50 years and not one single photo is in picture perfect quality that is undeniable????? Seriously, this is starting to irritate me. For example, the last UFO post about the Argentinian sun pyramid sighting??? What was that? Why does everything have to be so blurry? What's with all this beating around the bush?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on January 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed all caps title

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Well, with the technological capabilities that any civilization capable of traveling that far should have I'm sure they are quite capable of not being caught clearly.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

1.The Evidence is only as Good as you perceive it to be

2. Calm down with the Caps Lock

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Regardless, with our technology and photography equipment I'm sure we'd be able to capture something clear. Didn't you see the photo of the jet breaking the sound barrier? And you wanna tell me we can't take a picture of a UFO!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
All I can say is if your not happy with the quality of other peoples evidence why don't you seek some of your own?
maybe that sounds sarcastic or something but I don't mean it too, I think the best evidence is first hand- even if you can't prove it to others that way at least you know for sure yourself or can at least start to figure stuff out more.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There isn't any evidence. Blue Beam is a slow cooking dish.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you saw a perfect photo you would guess photoshop. A perfect video, CGI.

Dont look for the bullet, find the smoking gun.
edit on 26-1-2011 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I proved that UFO's exist to myself by spending much time gazing upwards at about 3AM on many nights during one summer. Going out on those nights paid off because I saw one do a long 20 degree arc way above then shoot off into space at an incredible speed. Although I so wished that I had a HD cam on stand-by ready to shoot, I am none-the-less glad I saw it for myself. The one thing I still do not know however is if it was terrestrial or extraterrestrial in nature.

If you're patient, willing, and have the time I'm sure you'll get your evidence one way or the other. Trust me, a personal experience goes way beyond what and picture or video could ever show.

Peace & Respect

AS

edit on 26-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: structure

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You obviously don't know about the good cases.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Why does everything have to be so blurry?

because real UFO's use plasma energy fields around their craft while in operation, hence the skin would be fuzzy as it distorts light. The amount of distortion can go as far as invisibility. This same plasma skin is on many of our stealth fighters including the B2
Was already discussed in 2003
The B2 Electrogravitic Technology Research Project
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And recently Northrop released the declassified papers (no link handy right now)

Heck even the Russians have it

Russian Academy of Sciences recently revealed information about a novel "stealth" technology, that incorporates plasma fields. Russian ITAR/TASS news agency recently interviewed the director of the Keldysh Research Center (FKA Scientific Research Institute for Thermal Processes), Academician Anatoliy Koroteyev, who briefly summarized capabilities of plasma stealth system developed by his research center and the current status of the project.

righttruth.typepad.com...

You cannot get a clear photo of a true UFO or stealth aircraft with the 'cloaking switch' on any more than you can take a clear picture through a jet exhaust

edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

because real UFO's use plasma energy fields around their craft while in operation

what? is this from experiance? i thought you were someone who diddnt post these kind of bullcrap as fact

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
what? is this from experiance? i thought you were someone who diddnt post these kind of bullcrap as fact

It is from logic... if one assumes that they are real alien vessles they must have a drive system related to some form of anti gravity tech, or warp tech. To be able to hover they must have some form of EM field around the craft. So this field, no matter what it's nature, would cause distortion (and ground effects like shutting down car engines and nuclear missile in silos)

We have also been working with Plasma techmology for stealth aircraft for a very long time and THAT is FACT. We even have projects where they use plasma to steer the aircraft as opposed to standard ailerons. This is also FACT and I have posted that link to the Air Force Research Lab's declassified report several times

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles
With Plasma Actuators That Require No Moving Parts
www.thelivingmoon.com...

5/1/2006
AFRL Develops Plasma Actuator Computational Model
www.wpafb.af.mil...

6/6/2006
AFRL Proves Feasibility of Plasma Actuators
www.wpafb.af.mil...

Ant they just happen to use triangle

And you wanna tell me we can't take a picture of a UFO!

besides if we had a CLEAR picture that showed and alien spacecraft it wouldn't be a UFO anymore

edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't know why some people are giving the OP a hard time ! At the end of the day he is only voicing what we all are truly thinking

S+F to the OP

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Define "good evidence".

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is no good evidence, simple as that.

If there was someone would have put it out there for everyone to see. Theres only hoaxes and scams on the subject...

Solid proof doesn't exist

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Solid proof doesn't exist

'Good evidence' is not the same as 'Solid proof'

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowind
All I can say is if your not happy with the quality of other peoples evidence why don't you seek some of your own?
maybe that sounds sarcastic or something but I don't mean it too, I think the best evidence is first hand- even if you can't prove it to others that way at least you know for sure yourself or can at least start to figure stuff out more.

Precisely
That is the ONLY way

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This is absurd! How can we be taking photo's of UFO's for over 50 years and not one single photo is in picture perfect quality that is undeniable?????
35 years ago, Carl Sagan said about UFO cases:

"The reliable cases are uninteresting and the interesting cases are unreliable. Unfortunately there are no cases that are both reliable and interesting."

I think that could apply to photos also. One would expect better photos given all the advances in technology. But as MUFON says, almost all UFO sightings are simply manmade objects or natural phenomena.

One explanation why we don't have better photos is, maybe it's not "almost all", but "all" are simply manmade objects or natural phenomena? I would like to think there are some ETs out there and that they might pay us a visit, but there's no credible evidence for this, though we do have some unexplained UFO cases.

One of the more interesting cases to me is the 1974 sighting in Iran, but unfortunately, there are no photos related to that incident. So it's interesting, and I have no doubt that something was seen but the lack of any photos does detract from the reliability regarding the accuracy of the descriptions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
If you saw a perfect photo you would guess photoshop. A perfect video, CGI.

Dont look for the bullet, find the smoking gun.
edit on 26-1-2011 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

Finally someone here who understands the issue fully.

See my signature below, nuff said.........

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sorry to quote myself but I do have a point here.

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by NightVision
What if....just what if by chance a few pieces of corroborated info. came out that was so damning, so undeniable, that our govts had no choice but to disclose?

I think part of the point of the thread is though - what is undeniable evidence?

We have credible insiders testifying. We have pictures. We have videos. We have witnesses in the thousands. They are all deniable on some level. It's questionable how plausible the denials sometimes are but...

What would be undeniable?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<<   2 >>

join