It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ok am not a big one for the 9/11 conspiracies but this could be big.

Richard Falk, a retired professor from Princeton University, wrote on his blog that there had been an "apparent cover up" by American authorities. He added that most media were "unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events" on 9/11, despite it containing "gaps and contradictions".

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

U.S. says U.N. expert should be fired for Sept 11 remarks .......... well they would now wouldnt they?

Your thaughts please????
edit on 26-1-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I dont' need anyone anymore (even some high officials) to tell me that oficial version of 9/11 stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I still maintain a open mind, but this one is rather interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The official story is 100 percent correct. What part of the 911 story is are you truthers are claiming is false now? Bush was a hologram?

Bin laden admitted to the 911 attacks. Bush was unaware. The war games of 911 had no affect on the 911 hijackings. Sheesh, you truthers need to buy a popular mechanics subscription and take off the tin foil hats.

This U.N guy i heard was fired for explicit images of young women on his laptop so he is retaliating.

Now that i got the debunkers response out of the way........

We should all thank people like this who have been coming out bravely telling the truth about the events of 911. Day by day with out reasonable doubt the official story is being proven ridiculously false, Even Bin laden denied any responsibility for the attack and said it was done within the country with help from others.

BIN LADEN DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN ATTACKS

September 16, 2001

Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.
SOURCE
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is excellent news to hear... It seems every year we get some more information about what happened. I thought from the moment I saw it live on TV that something strange was afoot.

I want to believe that some cave dwellers did it, but there is far more information supporting that is was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

sorry but when 9/11 first happened and i saw the footage of the main support beams glowing like molten lava that was enough for me to know that there's more to the story

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Great post Nox. the beams are clearly seen being blown out in the footage of the day.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caymanboi
Great post Nox. the beams are clearly seen being blown out in the footage of the day.

Cheers Not only that the plumes of smoke that was coming out about 3 stories as the the co-laps was happing. if that makes sense what i mean is as it was falling the plumes that were coming out prier the building falling to that point. also WTF was the go with building 7 that was pretty random to just fall down

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nox789

There are numerous threads to debate those topics you brought up. This topic is about the U.N whistleblower concerning the events of 911. He says that it is a U.S plot. Keep on topic and debate core column issues in the appropriate thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So does the former Italian president. This thing isnt even top secret, never has been. Everybody but Joe average knows.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Fairly amusing to hear Richard Falk praise DRG's "The New Pearl Harbor" as being authorative, when DRG himself has stated that it has errors in it that he wouldn't put in if he was writing it today.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

We should all thank people like this who have been coming out bravely telling the truth about the events of 911. Day by day with out reasonable doubt the official story is being proven ridiculously false,

I'm sorry , could you please show me where Richard Falk has "proven" the "official story" to be false ? While you're at it , could you please show me where he has "bravely told the truth" about the events of 9/11 ?

In fact , could you show where he has offered up anything other than his personal opinion ?

How does this equate to being a "whistle-blower" ? What has he blown the whistle on ? Why is it that every time some public figure states that his opinion is in conflict with the "OS" , the truthers always jump up and proclaim new evidence has surfaced , or someone has "blown the whistle" ?

Can't any of you see how ludicrous it is to cite this as 'new evidence' or 'whistle blowing' ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

It seems every year we get some more information about what happened.

What new information did you glean from that article ? Other than someone else has voiced their opinion on the events of 9/11 ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I don't get it. Didn't this guy write the introduction to DRG's 2004 edition of The New Pearl Harbour? This story doesn't seem exactly hot off the presses.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What you think Bin laden was lying when he said he nothing to do with it as all the evidence show. Heck, even the FBI says they have no evidence linking Bin laden to 911.

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on the FBI's web page, Rex Tomb, the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."
Source
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Please feel free to show where I stated or even remotely implied that OBL has been connected to the events of 9/11 . I won't be holding my breath .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Bin Laden is on the FBI’s most wanted list but for the 1998 embassy bombings and not for 9/11, apparently this is because the FBI have no hard evidence implicating him in the attacks. However they do “know” (or so they claim) that he is head of the organisation that was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Personally I think America has turned him into the bogy man of Islamic extremism deliberately because they can use him to justify their foreign policy. Just like they needed Hitler, Stalin and Castro they need a Bin Laden to justify their actions. Sure he exists, sure Al’Qa’ida exists and they might even have been the ones responsible for the 9/11 attacks, but the neoconservatives have used his existence to justify foreign policy. Bin Laden is talked up way to much in the press, probably just because it is easier to explain to the public.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Please feel free to show where I stated or even remotely implied that OBL has been connected to the events of 9/11 .

Atleast we can agree one thing. The official story linking bin laden as the 911 mastermind is rubbish and proven false. So that is just 1 minor thing in the mountain of other evidence showing the official story is a farce.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I would really like to know where this fetish came from that someone's absurd remarks are magically valid and unimpeachable simply becuase they're a college professor. When I was in college a good 10% of my professors were either complete idiots, arrogant as hell, or complete idiots AND arrogant as hell.

There was this one professor who was apparently tee'ed off that I asked him a question that seemed obvious to him, so instead of answering my question he kept asking me who was buried in Grant's tomb in a snite tone, over and over. When I finally answered President Grant and his wife Julia, he had a blank look on his face and said, "he didn't know about that". If he didn't know that then why did he ask such a retarded question?

Then, there was the English professor who INSISTED we hand write our papers instead of using word processors, and we were forbidden from using contractions (I.E. won't, isn't). If we used even one contraction...which is harder than you think, seeing we were forced to hand write it... he'd instantly flunk the entire paper, and as he circled any contraction along with a gigantic, "F" mark he'd write a snide note that "we can't use this". This guy actually had the gall to say we were all doing so bad becuase he was giving us too many freedoms. WTF?!?

Oh, and there was the Western civilization professor who pretty much hated anything American. Did you know the only reason why MacArthur reconquered the Philipines in WWII is becuase he owned personal property there and he wanted it back from the Japanese? I certainly didn't, and apparently neither does anyone else outside his classroom.

I don't need to tell you just how credible I would consider such people if they subscribed to these crackpot 9/11 conspiracy stories, and I have no doubt Mr, "slavery is freedom" English professor would have believed them. Besides, has everyone forgotten that Dr. Judy Wood is/was likewise a professor? I already know what your opinions of her, "lasers from outer space" claims are.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The OS is a fabrication, no doubt about that...that does not mean i think the demolition theories have any validity. Sadly though if you say you think the official story is nonsense you automatically get connected to the demolition crowd.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join