It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross In The Sky - Project Blue Beam *TESTING

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Alright, it wasn't too long before this came out, so better now than later...
Is this a beta test for Project Blue Beam? You can clearly see a cross
made up of clouds in the above video and its pretty darn obvious.
You know, i have seen wild videos on the net with various
cloud anomalies, but this is almost a perfect cross right here.

Here is a little background on Project Blue Beam:

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Educate Yourself
edit on 26-1-2011 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

That's no cross...

Seriously though, if it isn't a reflection off a window from which this was possibly filmed behind, then it looks very much like a similar video filmed in Russia about 2/3 years ago? (If I can find the link I'll edit the post).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I cant see the video as Im at work and you tube is blocked until lunch time. Anway if its anything like the russian one then its just a reflection on the window. Here is the link to the other thread

Russian Cross in sky thread
edit on 26-1-2011 by Paulos because: I cant spell!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
been posted before
see the 8th video down
on this page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
when i see 666 then ill worry

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ahhhh didn't know it was already posted on here!
Either way... This seems to me like it is what it is.
A closed thread but a beta test for Project Blue Beam nonetheless.
edit on 26-1-2011 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The glow of the object in question is significantly higher in luminosity than the surrounding clouds.

At the bottom of the object in question, there is a very long feint "beam like" line coming from the bottom.

This beam like line decreases in it's luminosity and intensity the further it goes downward.

However, the line clearly goes very far downward.

It does appear to be some type of projected hologram.

However, this is mere interpretation based on little to no information available.
I would want more camera angles to review before really dedicating myself to saying this is a hologram.

I do not know what it is, or what phenomena caused it.

And yes, this is a rather old video, a few years old if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Where do I sign up to beta test project blue beam? Iv been looking forward to that Star Wars The Old Republic, but this sounds way more interesting.

Inall serious though, It would look like a star destroyer if it wasnt for the beam coming from the ground.

edit on 27-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

thats not a crucifix

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

NO!

A closed thread but a beta test for Project Blue Beam nonetheless..

A hoax.

No such thing as "Project Bluebeam", in regards those ridiculous assertions that are ascribed to it. In fact, no proof it even exists at all (other than in some "conspiracy" imagination, a failed/unsold movie script, or a compete misunderstanding of some other government project).

The entire concept is absurd, anyways. The technology doesn't exist (as imagined), and people aren't that stupid anyhow. (Well, most of them, anyways...)....

More on the "bluebeam" HOAX.

edit on 27 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by drkid

thats not a crucifix

that is a crucifix, and on the top is there they posted the sign "king of the jews" which is why it looks like a double cross...

definatly a weird video

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What a nice site.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I do not truly understand Project Blue Beam but have heard of a friend of mine who said she saw Jesus looking at her very clearly up in the sky. She said the clouds moved away and in the middle of them was clearly the face of Jesus looking at her with very kind eyes. She said she felt comforted by it because she was in the middle of a difficult time.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angelrose

You should really go to Google and/or YouTube and just type "Project Blue Beam"- you will be amazed at what "they" have planned for us.........

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The entire concept is absurd, anyways. The technology doesn't exist (as imagined), and people aren't that stupid anyhow. (Well, most of them, anyways...)....

Yes, the concept is beyond absurd, however, there are scores of people on the Internet everywhere I go who cry "Project Blue Beam" every time an anomaly appears in the sky or on the water. I don't know what's worse....the anticipation of this hologram hoax, or the perceived "threat" derived from the notorious "Georgia Guidestones."

OP, I'm not implying that you are a believer of Project Blue Beam, I'm just relating what I have witnessed on the Internet. And, yes, I agree with you, the image does look like a cross.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My conspiracy theorist's instinct is screaming "DISINFO AGENT! DISINFO AGENT!".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join