It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana ACLU files lawsuit against airport for alleged first amendment violation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I tried posting this in "breaking news" but for some reason it hardly ever works for me.
Article and Video Here

Finally some action in my area! And finally an organization joins the fight.

Although it's just a pending lawsuit, I hope other states follow suit.
After we abolish the TSA, maybe we can work on those so called "Free speech zones" mentioned in the article.

edit on 25-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Flagged and starred.

"Freespeech Zone" WTH? Is this what that man fought for, why he and others of us wore the uniform? So we can have petty dictators designating where we can practice free speech?

I don't say this often, but WAY TO GO ACLU!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am not for the ACLU but as the saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Hope this goes forward along with Jesse Ventura's lawsuit against the TSA. Tired of all this "we aren't violating your rights we are just telling you where you can have them".

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by The_Zomar

I don't say this often, but WAY TO GO ACLU!!!

SHHHHHH
They might hear you!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I am not for the ACLU but as the saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Hope this goes forward along with Jesse Ventura's lawsuit against the TSA. Tired of all this "we aren't violating your rights we are just telling you where you can have them".

Couldn't have said it better! I think having any organization against the TSA is better than none!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Funny how the TSA are there, presumably, to protect flight passengers from terrorists yet they continue to pat down our troops and ex politicians (do they pat down present politicians or are they exempt?).....

Obviously the TSA has been ordered to pat down our troops and ex politicians because those in power don't trust their own military and ex Governors? And they most certainly don't trust retired vets, small kids and elderly folk including those with obvious disabilities.

Or is it because the Govt does'nt trust the TSA having good judgement? Profiling is 85% successful, sniffer dogs are 25% affective, but that would'nt work if the TSA have employed dumb brainless idiots. Training of our Customs officers in our country takes 1 full year and not all applicants are successful. In Israel, all their customs officers have done compulsary training in the IDF before they are thoroughly trained in Customs.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I thought it was ridiculous that they patted down Jesse Ventura, but allowed his armed guards through. It doesn't make sense... It's not for our protection. It's to condition us.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Update: I submitted article to infowars.com and it's now on the front page.

new topics

top topics

join