It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California alien sighting video. Eerie, but is it a viral for a horror flick, or the real deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well WTF was that.I think we need to have this video examined by experienced people or those in the know who can detect or smell any signs of fake here. I personally have no idea what this person captured on video that night.Him getting the feck out of there was a bit convincing but so can acting to promote a promo for a " viral"Appreciate any feed back on this, cheers in advance;

This video is very convincing, but it could be a viral for an alien-related horror movie being made of 'found' video like Blair Witch or Paranormal Activity.

LINK SOURCE; www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The movement of the creature looks too fake, like it was a CGI creature added in after filming. I'm calling the whole video a fake.

link   
Certainly looks like a viral. Especially with those comments at the end. "what really happens at night" and "if you know leave a comment"

link   
I call hoax....

It looks like a trailer to something.

I'd need to see the original full video without the editing in it to be able to get to the individual frames.

Without it, this is probably a hoax, and not one of the better ones I've seen.

Have not seen that video before, so S&F for that.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Hmmmm. I don't know about this one. It seems scripted in a way, and it's kind of convenient that the alien decides to pop out right after he puts the camera on the fence post and aims it in that direction.

Could be wrong, but I'm not buying it yet. Would be happy to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Looks interesting. I'm going to wait until someone more knowledgable can come along and give a good theory to debunk this.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Umm.. Blair Witch? I calling it fake. A little too planned out for me to believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The account that posted it is most likely an indie film company, since there are other "SE Productions" trailers posted in their channel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A quick trip to the posters youtube channel solved it for me. User "theswingindicks" lol bonus points for that...

But with videos like:

"Paranormal Activity? Flying Guitar - Behind the Scenes" and "Space Alien Trippin hard " it totally has to be legit.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Since the YT channel is obviously making movies...
Moving to the movie section.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
A quick trip to the posters youtube channel solved it for me.

Me too. They're probably trying to promote a new film or something. It sucks that they have to do it virally. I hate when obvious fakes get so much attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I found it interesting that they walked what,a block? to catch up to this thing,it seems too contrived...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Viral or not, the very slow zooming in and out after the camera was (presumably) placed or rested on the pillar of the gate/wall tells me there has been post production and that this isn't the original clip.

Why do that? ... not convinced this is anything but CGI or mistaken identification.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
everything planned out, i have seen better ones

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

dumbest & most stupid video I have seen in a long time.....waste of time...why did you even bother ??

AG

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

dumbest & most stupid video I have seen in a long time.....waste of time...why did you even bother ??

AG

Why did i bother you ask, well that answer will probably be manifested in my OP where i asked for feed back from other members who kindly responded in a manner and decorum fitting of the ATS ,"personal decorum and respect to other members thread that was started by the site owner not so long ago.If i feel that videos need some probing by more experienced members, CGI ect, then i will go down that road.The more videos that are exposed and highlighted on here, by whatever means , as hoaxes ect then the better, surely you would agree that to be 100% certain of a hoax by everyone contributing is better for this subject.Expose the hoaxes and hoaxers and highlight them on a respected web site such as ATS is never to be underestimated.Big thanks to all who responded, appreciated.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If he didn't put that camera up on that pillar then the guy doing the CGI would probably crap a brick trying to pull this off.

The screeching you hear in the background is probably one of the aliens stepping in dog crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just like 98% of the vids that aledge have definite proof of aliens this too is a fake, ATS please suspend the account of anyone who posts a fake vid for at least 6 months this will make people think twice before thy post somthing fake

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Could be a viral trailer for that Area 51 movie that I saw mentioned on various sites as being made by the guy who gave us Paranormal Activity yet there's no other information out there other than teens stumbling upon the facility and it being one of those "found footage" movies.

If not then I dunno but that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

top topics

join