It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO sighting Jan 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

After some analyzing Im pretty sure this is a balloon. If it was something more it wouldve been filmed ot completion and the movement is consistent with a balloon as well. I may be wrong, who knows. But my opinion has definitely changed about this
edit on 25/1/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We really need a new area for these..

Not having a go op, not at all - just every single UFO video these days, is a dot or (edit) other dot type thing doing nothing but being there in the sky - night or day. We need a "Potential UFO" area for these.

Whatever happened to the conventional UFO's ? you know, mystery discs.

not just a snap, but the images or video.

ATS needs to sort this, to stop people from going bananas over nothing, and to stop people going troppo over everything.

bundling it all in one spot, is just pissing everyone off..

ugh, one day, we'll all just go to a newbs web who gets it right despite the fancy grfx...

edit on 25/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

It is a very interesting piece of footage, but the only thing I do see, as-well as noticed in many videos, is that they never show when the object leaves. Its just always a cut-off, like saying, "that should be enough footage, stop recording"

Anything is possible, and so is the footage being very real. But would of been more convincing or deceiving if it showed when the object left/vanished/teleported/landed/stayed for another 10 hours...

Who knows?

Thanks for posting.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Oozii because: Someone tell me why when I change the font, And then submit my post, I always have to edit for it to work .... =|

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

After some analyzing Im pretty sure this is a balloon. If it was something more it wouldve been filmed ot completion and the movement is consistent with a balloon as well. I may be wrong, who knows. But my opinion has definitely changed about this

Just about 5 miles from Cancun airport there is a shop that sells massive helium balloon products, Posters outside display them and usually one is floating above - tethered obviously. This looks mightily similar to their products and the country being the same tends to add to that suspicion.

I'm not based in Mexico BTW, passed the store on coach to the airport.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good find OP.

It could be a balloon. But its not a plane, yacht, bird, fault with the camera or a rocket!

The object appears to be spinning and there appears to be bits sticking out of it.

Someone commented about why no-one records the UFO leaving. I thought that as well but if the video was recorded with a cell phone, some cell phones have limited memories and can only record seconds or a minute or two at the most.

Mexico is a hot bed for UFO sightings so who knows. Good find anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This video should be titled "Balloon in Mexico".

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
We really need a new area for these..

Not having a go op, not at all - just every single UFO video these days, is a dot or (edit) other dot type thing doing nothing but being there in the sky - night or day. We need a "Potential UFO" area for these.

I respect your opinion but who are you to define what's eligible under the HUGE Unidentified Flying Object umbrella?

This is hardly a 'dot' . This if anything, looks like a drone. It doesn't even look like a balloon!

And don't think Spy-drones aren't coming to a city near you!
Mexico is no different.

Miami Police Buy Spy Drone
www.newser.com...

edit on 25-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well said about the spy drones.

crunchgear.com...

I suppose the only way to find out if it could be a drone is to ascertain whether the Mexican authorities are using drones and if so, which ones. I'll have a look.

It would also be good to know in which city this was filmed.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well here is a list of countries using UAVs and Mexico is included but it doesn't appear they are using anything similar to the one in the video. But the list could be outdated.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i got it swamp gas lol only kidding but its clear its defently up there its could be my only question is do ballons spin when they are in the aircoz thats spinning slightly nice find

and how the hell does that look like what was filmed???
edit on 25-1-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

Appreciate your effort.
Not sure if it'll make a difference because people will still see and say what they feel.
Grant it, I don't claim this IS a drone but I definitely proclaim it ain't a 'dot'.
So "UFO" it is

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
i got it swamp gas lol only kidding but its clear its defently up there its could be my only question is do ballons spin when they are in the aircoz thats spinning slightly nice find

and how the hell does that look like what was filmed???
edit on 25-1-2011 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

If you took time to read the previous posts, there was a discussion the filmed object could be a spy drone. The image is a spy drone and spy drones come in different shapes and sizes. I didnt say the image was the object which was filmed.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by planetzog

Appreciate your effort.
Not sure if it'll make a difference because people will still see and say what they feel.
Grant it, I don't claim this IS a drone but I definitely proclaim it ain't a 'dot'.
So "UFO" it is

Thanks and I totally agree with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I say we blind fold a guy with a really large baseball bat and hit it really hard and see how much candy is in that pinata! I'll bet it is a lot!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi just re-posting the Balloon I'd posted on the other thread (this is just an example Balloon there are other styles)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/157a4e8d3c4b.jpg[/atsimg]

As a previous poster pointed out that

Just about 5 miles from Cancun airport there is a shop that sells massive helium balloon products, Posters outside display them and usually one is floating above - tethered obviously. This looks mightily similar to their products and the country being the same tends to add to that suspicion.

I would have to say this is a balloon....
edit on 25-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Hello There Folks !
Interesting Video, and very cool indeed. I have been studing all things like this , so what is it that you believe in anyway ?? Do you believe in another dimension ? Another Realm, where the passed on people are beside us and can see us etc. Well here is a a glimps of the video you took and look up close at the realm of unbelief, you are taking a look inside as they are looking outside. My study and my photo's reveal more than this although this was a long , long ways away, to say the least. But great work with the Video !
Well I gurss there is no way for me to get the photo's on here , sorry they are just on my computer, unless there is a way to browse and grab them but I tried ??? Oh well if anyone wants to see what it is then email me at [email protected] . Thanks Folks !!
Woody !

new topics

top topics

join