It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner Surveillance Re-Enactment in Virtual Reality 1/19/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Jared Lee Loughner Surveillance Re-Enactment in Virtual Reality 1/19/2011

www.youtube.com

ABC News delivers a Virtual View of the days event when the Tragedy in Tucson occurred.

(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Just came across this news clip from Good Morning America and ABC news a few minutes back. Looks like it was posted a few days ago, and surprisingly I havnt seen it here yet. If it is a dupe, I must have missed it.

The clip shows a virtual reality recreation of the events of the Tuscon shooting of Rep. Giffords and others. Many people have complained that they have not yet seen the actual surveillance video, but as it is evidence in a federal case, this is as close as we will get before at least voir dire, and possibly even later if at all. This is not the actual surveillance footage, but a virtual reality recreation.

According to the news anchor, the original footage supposedly shows 'crystal clear' footage that JLL was actually the shooter.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

and embedded for ease of access

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I have to be honest... that video is kinda creepy. All the other people remind me of zombies. Now the truth comes out!

Aside from that, I can imagine this video is a bit on the cruel side. The families will get to see a virtual reenactment played over and over on the news now. The media is heartless though, so I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This reminds me of the "plane" that hit the pentagon we're "eventually" going to see.

I have said this before and I will say it again... There is something awfully fishy about this entire JLL case in AZ.

"His" account on ATS is in my opinion, a scripted software bot designed/programmed to look insane.

No footage of this man has been available doing anything illegal

The "black bag" was found immediately after on what appeared to be an AZ sideroad near the scene with incriminating & obvious evidence (ammo etc) (possible plant)

Giffords is going to survive a gunshot to the head (I am not a cold person, nor do I speculate that she has/has not been shot and if she indeed has my sincere condolences and wishes to a speedy recovery)

"He" looks very different from his police photos to his actual Facebook Account photos (eye color even changes) There are threads about this specifically. I believe there are some other distinct differences.

All the cellphones, all of the iphones and ipods with cameras.... not one video of this person doing something illegal on youtube? Nothing? We show a plane going into a tower and people falling and jumping out of it whilst it burns to the ground yet.... we can't even see the moments leading up to a shootout/cowardly massacre/assasination attempt

Timing seems a little fishy... Here's the bottom line...

They're coming for your guns.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
that is one of the dumbest crappest "this is how it went down" footage/video/propaganda i have ever seen
seriously you put something bad in as many different viewable ways possible and you can convince anyone of anything

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

I have to be honest... that video is kinda creepy. All the other people remind me of zombies. Now the truth comes out!

Aside from that, I can imagine this video is a bit on the cruel side. The families will get to see a virtual reenactment played over and over on the news now. The media is heartless though, so I shouldn't be surprised.

The actual video will most likely be very gruesome, not sure I would want to see it actually. The shot that impacted Rep. Gifford was fired from 3 feet away and struck her in the forehead, a little to the left and above the eyebrows. Judge Roll gets shot in the back.

What I really dont want to see is the little girl get shot. Gruesome act indeed, why would anyone actually want to see that?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Personally, I don't.

I want to see any/every moment leading up to, though. At the very least!

And besides pal, I've seen MUCH worse on A&E 'reality' crime shows like "The first 48".

This has nothing to do with wanting to see people be wounded/injured/mutilated . This has EVERYTHING to with clarifying the "alleged" shooter JLL.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Coming for your guns eh? Most people dont own a gun, and thats the way it should be.

This incident proves that guns and insanity do not mix, and there is a lot of insanity in the US.

I honestly think Joe Public is way too iresponsible and and erratic to be allowed to have guns. Only the very centered and responsible should have them. There should be a 'driving test' of sorts to own one.

Anyone who gets all jumpy about the 'government taking their guns away' is exactly the type of person who shouldnt have one in the first place !

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

9/11 was live.. All of the security footage was released long after..

THERE ARE ZERO LIFE POINTS FOR FINDING A CONSPIRACY IN EVERYTHING!!!
edit on 25/1/11 by JAK because: bb code.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Most people don't own guns? There are over 300 Million households with guns.... These are only the ones reported.. Sorry my friend... That statement couldn't be further from the truth.
edit on 1/24/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
All the cellphones, all of the iphones and ipods with cameras.... not one video of this person doing something illegal on youtube? Nothing? We show a plane going into a tower and people falling and jumping out of it whilst it burns to the ground yet.... we can't even see the moments leading up to a shootout/cowardly massacre/assasination attempt

I dont know that anyone at the scene was thinking about pulling out their brand new iphone 4 to get some video footage when gunshots burst out on the scene. I would think that they were more worried about their life, then providing evidence for the skeptical. (although, and now I am on your side here, i would think someone wold want video of the congresswomen visiting their hometown and might have been rolling before hand)

The 9/11 reference though, all eyes were glued that day, and its NYC, not a Safeway in Tuscon.
There is also footage, according to the investigator of JLL purchasing the weapon at a local gun store in the days/weeks prior to the shooting. That vid is more likely to be leaked out before the actual shooting video, due to its relatively non-gruesome nature.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
reply to post by MavRck

Coming for your guns eh? Most people dont own a gun, and thats the way it should be.

This incident proves that guns and insanity do not mix, and there is a lot of insanity in the US.

I honestly think Joe Public is way too iresponsible and and erratic to be allowed to have guns. Only the very centered and responsible should have them. There should be a 'driving test' of sorts to own one.

Anyone who gets all jumpy about the 'government taking their guns away' is exactly the type of person who shouldnt have one in the first place !

As previsouly stated, its not exactly accurate about most people not owning guns. Most people i know do own guns.
What I do agree with however is that crazy and guns do not mix, I wholeheartedly agree with that as would most gun owners, Most gunowners I know are very respectable people without a bone of crazy in their body.

And your last statement, about the govt taking away our guns, there is a shred of truth to that as well. In fact I have had to surrender my firearms once in a situatin totally unrelated to myself. I cooperated respectfully, even showed the law enforcement officers where the 'hidden' gun cabinet was. 30 days later, after a demand letter sent to the DA's office from me, not a lwyer, I had all the firearms back in my home.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I predict tiny snippets of the video will be released before too long. It will be very grainy and the shooter will not be recognizable as Loughner.

There are many incidents in which video evidence exists but is never released: OKC bombing, Columbine, Holocaust Museum shooting come to mind...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

i am not too sure about that. The anchor stated that the video evidence will provide 'crystal clear' identification of the shooter. If the news agency saw it to construct the replication, that i do not know.

I dont believe that the whole video will be released though, just the incriminating stills of JLL with gun in hand. The investigators have conducted over 250 interviews in this case already, including everyone at the scene. Eyewitness testimony complete with video evidence should be all they need.

The video from the gun shop however will probably be released shortly after voir dire is complete and the trial begins.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Another strange thing is that he's bald in his mugshot while the trial sketches depict him with hair and what looks to be like a receding hairline. They drew him to look like a 50-year-old rather than a 22-year-old.

The trial sketches can be seen here:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Here it is:

Just looks like his shaved head has grown in a little bit.
I used to shave my head like that as well, it only takes a few days to have a little 5 oclock shadow grow in.
Its been about two weeks for him.
Does look older, just an artist's representation though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
With what goes on around this site, what people claim to 'know' and profess... The likelyhood is that a small group of people run the world, run the media, run your news, probably this site. They control it all...

They could probably show buildings being blown up on the news and claim it was Finland making it look believable... and have a vote of war. It's a scary thought but... A few actors? Or people 'pushed' in the right direction... and have the cameras ready... film what you want for the INTENT of whatever you want to accomplish your goal... ie... guns + crazy people... + shootings of figureheads + making the obvious connections that guns are not safe in the hands of the public...

And it seems the constitution is to be gone with the wind in the not so distant future...

And to clarify.. I do not own guns, I do not care to own guns... I have no reason to own a gun... and I think basically other than for hunting for food effiiently, and / or protecting yourself as a LAST resort (only if they have one) ...they are extremely dangerous and a variable better left to professionals in our society.

I would feel extremely uncomfortable walking around downtown knowing even half the people were packing a gun...

by the way.. I know the defense for a lot of people is "when the apocolypse comes" or "2012" 'i will need a gun to survive the rampage and chaos that is reminiscent of MAD MAX...

OK well to that? Really? Is that the answer to global catastrophe? We all shoot eachother? Loot eachother? Pillage? Right back to the stone age eh..

I hope the people with these types of views... go fight "terrorism" .

LOL.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What is with the underlining?!

Its crazy.

Messing my reports all up.

I see its gone now.
edit on 25/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: edited for accuracy!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Gun control legislature is normally regulated on a state by state basis.

I dont forsee this event affecting the legislature in my state, or at a federal level but in Arizona it could.
i have to research Arizona gun law to see if the high capacity mags are legal there or not, in my state they would be deemed illegal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join