It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending "Alien" Attack & NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I guess to start this off I have to say that this is all conjecture and I do not have any solid evidence of any of this, but hopefully putting it out there more people can help produce supporting evidence. Anyways, I've been noticing as our culture grows, aliens/ufos/etc have become more and more prevalent, from movies to sightings and beyond. Shows about ancient aliens seeding or manipulating our species on the "History" channel are commonplace. A lot of people have a strong belief that aliens do exists, I'm not here to debate that but rather the fact that some organizations may use the belief to perpetuate "visitations" and possible attack. Look at all the hype around 2012 and how a galactic change of sorts will happen, is that when "aliens" will reveal "themselves" and kill off large portions of people? #1 of the Ten Commandments of the NWO is "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

Now I'm not sure if everyone feels the same about Project BlueBeam, but even if you don't believe directly in that concept for whatever reason, you have to admit from a stand point of NWO and abolishing all religions while simultaneously dissolving all borders in one fatal blow, an "alien" invasion, full disclosure, or some sort of scientific proof would be the way. It would change everything.

2 things have really caught my eye in the past couple months or so. One is the launch of the military grade satellites/missiles out of California, and the one that prompted me to make this thread is the Global Competitiveness Forum 2010. www.gcf.org.sa... well more importantly is with all these VIP's attending and they have a forum about UFO's and Aliens.
www.gcf.org.sa...
www.youtube.com...

Could it be that they are moving these satellites or missiles in position to take part of the great laser show on earth? If they do a fake alien invasion i'm not sure how they would do it but holograms, haarp (weather manipulation/earthquake), and maybe some top secret "anti gravity" beams would sure make quite a few people believe. I honestly have no idea, just doing some open thinking there.

As the world progresses and more alien events happen the threshold of people who believe in aliens will out weigh the people who do not. I don't think it would take a lot once you hit or get close the that threshold for them to produce "alien" artifacts to fool the mass population.

Again this is mostly speculation and conjecture on my part but I'm sure there is other people that would agree with me that this is a possibly.

Thanks for your time.
edit on 24-1-2011 by white_raven because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by white_raven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There will be NO alien things happening on a mass scale than can't be ruled out as anything mundane. If that is your idea of "alien invasion"....then yes, I guess your right.

But then again, and think about this, when I bring this thread up twenty years from now....and NOTHING happened....what do you think I knew that you didn't? Nothing. I merely have a grasp of common sense, reason and logic.....and unfortunately that wins 99.9999999% of the time and it will win here.

Stick around this subject for 20-30 years and tell me if you would dare post this same thread? No offense intended, but we all go through this development stage....shame it has to be so public.

NOT tooting my own horn here, but this explains a lot: Worth saying over and over

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not really sure I get what your saying.

You dont think there ever will be a real alien invasion? I never said that I thought there would be.

I'm not sure where you think that i have a lack of common sense, if you look at all the things the NWO/Elite have done to perpetuate their goals you wouldn't put it past them to trying something like this? To try to bring the people under their control?

I am not saying at all that I think this has to do with a real Alien invasion.
I am not saying that this is 100% sure to happen.
I just think its very interesting that they are big name people meeting together and talking about UFO's, could something be in the works along these lines for the mass population, sure.
I do think that a world changing event will happen in our lifetime even more so then 9/11. Whether it will be something like this I don't know for certain. But most likely the NWO will be behind it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by white_raven

I like where your going with your ideas, it does seem to be heading that way and I do believe your right about the only way to really make the "one world order" idea happen the way they want. Whether it will happen speaking of disclosure, who knows. If it does happen it will be most likely a fake invasion because I believe that most crafts we see are ours. I'm kinda hoping for the other though, the thread today about aliens taking out our government weapons and coming to save us. Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But then again, and think about this, when I bring this thread up twenty years from now....and NOTHING happened....what do you think I knew that you didn't? Nothing. I merely have a grasp of common sense, reason and logic.....and unfortunately that wins 99.9999999% of the time and it will win here.

Stick around this subject for 20-30 years and tell me if you would dare post this same thread? No offense intended, but we all go through this development stage....shame it has to be so public....

Wow..I totally wasn't expecting that kind of remark from you, Ignore The Facts
. I really wonder why you even stick around this forum with your supreme common sense, reason, and logic? It seems to me you also have a pretty good outlook outlook on the future, huh? I usually just laugh at your posts and consider myself lucky that im not you but I guess today is a little different. The OP didnt make this thread as 'factual' per se, rather an idea he/she wanted ot kick around from what I gathered, as said here..

I guess to start this off I have to say that this is all conjecture and I do not have any solid evidence of any of this, but hopefully putting it out there more people can help produce supporting evidence.
and said again near the end

Again this is mostly speculation and conjecture on my part but I'm sure there is other people that would agree with me that this is a possibly.
This is the Alien/UFO forum, remember? Way out-there-possibilities, ideas, theories, and questions about the subject are all welcomed and talked about, sometimes even heralded. You saying your common sense, reason, and logic (we'll abbreviate it C.R.L from now on) allows you to know (well, as you said, you're correct 99.999999% of the time that you know nothing will happen, specifically the OP's topic) more than others is just plain ignorant. I think its your lack of imagination and not being able to think outside of the box that is holding you back . Then you question the OP if he would post the same thread in 20-30 years? Really? I dont see the logic in this. Why wouldnt he post the same thread in 20-30 years? Because to you it sounds crazy or you KNOW he'll be wrong? You must know something we dont know right? You see the ignorance in what you're saying, dont you?

I enjoyed your thread about "like a broken record.." as there is a lot of BS to sift through in this field and many people are fooled when starting out, I included. In my opinion, there really isnt a huge difference being an overzealous skeptic or an overzealous believer as they both hurt the field, and we ALL need to get better at working in the middle of the two and find the truth. In some of your posts, you bring a lot to the conversation but its generally just frowned upon or looked over because you dont talk to people very politely and you come across more of a pompous jerk than someone trying to bring truth and reason to the matter. If you were able to use your C.R.L. in addition to imagination and creativity, you may understand where some people are coming from. We are all in the same spot on these forums, none of us know the 100% truth about ET/UFOs, you included, so no idea or theory should be treated how you treated the OPs.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
(snip) there really isnt a huge difference being an overzealous skeptic or an overzealous believer as they both hurt the field(snip)

This is true. Both operate using double standards. They tend to be uncritical of anything that supports their view and demand impossible levels of proofs from the opposing viewpoint. Of course impossible levels of proof are... impossible to obtain. Both approaches are unscientific and neither leads us any closer to the truth.
edit on 24/1/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by white_raven

I've thought about this more than I should and I know exactly where you're coming from. I think a staged alien invasion/light show would equate to seeing a neon coca cola sign in space. I feel there has been to much disclosure of modern tech in order to shock and awe many into submission of a NWO, at least not in the Project Blue Beam manner. What does concern me is the other technologies that could be used in conjunction. How they all link as a master plan few know, but I'm fairly certain they do in some way.
Personaly I don't think they need any of the above to bring about a NWO, we're well on that path already with the manipulation of the global currency.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Project Blue beam.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I've been following PBB since the 90's it alone is a crap shot at best. DARPA, HAARP and Black Op programs of such are of much more concern to me, they've spent too much money on all this tech not to play with it eventually.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

(snip) there really isnt a huge difference being an overzealous skeptic or an overzealous believer as they both hurt the field(snip)

This is true. Both operate using double standards. They tend to be uncritical of anything that supports their view and demand impossible levels of proofs from the opposing viewpoint. Of course impossible levels of proof are... impossible to obtain. Both approaches are unscientific and neither leads us any closer to the truth.

If both just believe their cases without deep thinking, skywatching, observation, and in one side, sitings and contact, then maybe they might be similar in simply having strongly held view points. However, these positions are not equal, and usually those who believe have reason to, ie. sitings, dreams, inner nudges, experiences, and more, and very good logic and deep thinking on the possibilities and potentials. Whereas the skeptic really has only belief, its not logical either.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Pimander

(snip)
However, these positions are not equal, and usually those who believe have reason to, ie. sitings, dreams, inner nudges, experiences, and more, and very good logic and deep thinking on the possibilities and potentials. Whereas the skeptic really has only belief, its not logical either.

Maybe they aren't equal. However, the sceptic might say that you cannot prove a negative.

Only you can make your mind up what you believe. The evidence weighs in favour of the fact that there is a real phenomenon to be explained. The explanation is a much tougher question.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If both just believe their cases without deep thinking, skywatching, observation, and in one side, sitings and contact, then maybe they might be similar in simply having strongly held view points. However, these positions are not equal, and usually those who believe have reason to, ie. sitings, dreams, inner nudges, experiences, and more, and very good logic and deep thinking on the possibilities and potentials. Whereas the skeptic really has only belief, its not logical either.

Indeed. In my quest for understanding I learned much from both modern and ancient masters, albeit, through their writings. What little understanding I have gained has been quite alot of very hard work over the bulk of my life.

The most important lesson was that understanding only comes from knowledge and experience. Most "believers" have both, most "skeptics" have only knowledge.

What many don't seem to understand is that it is the personal experiences that make us believe, even in the face of what we thought was "common" knowledge. Once One has reconciled that knowledge with their experience they can come to some degree of understanding, and it is only then that they can even begin to approximate truth.

Something that needs to be understood here; concerning the "alien" attack, and NWO; ET has to "allow" it. Further, with all the talk about such a falso flag, what you think is fake may well be real..

A "One World Government" would actually be good for Humanity and Earth, but, that shouldn't happen until you learn to properly govern yourselves. And, certainly, not now; those you call the NWO, Illuminati, etc. have too great a hold, and their ways only lead to the downfall of what could be a great race of people.

Etharzi od Oma
(Peace and Understanding)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Project Blue beam.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienGrey

You think they need to prepare for a real alien invasion rather then create on themselves?
you realize that they NWO has been creating and plotting their plan since before the dark ages, right?
I understand what you are saying but you really cant put anything past them.

I dont know if this will be the one huge event that tips them off to create an Orwellian style world, but does anyone think it could even be a possibility? I mean there is possibility of another terrorist style attack would do it but it would have to be a big one, maybe like an internet attack?

i'm looking to prepare for the future from such an attack from NWO rather then real aliens, I have my beliefs about real aliens and thats not what I'm talking about here.

new topics

top topics

join