It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbolism in the game World of Warcraft.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
s591.photobucket.com...

Yes, no? Old news? I did a search, nada. If you look, at the very top... The all seeing eye on the pyramid.

Deebo
edit on 23-1-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Good catch. I have seen that glyph screen a few times as I used to play but have not for about 6 months. Great eye to catch that.

Should add that this game would be the choice of the elite to try and send subliminal messaging or whatever else they would attempt through this medium due to its massive subscription base. This is by far the largest MMO to ever exist.

S+F
edit on 23-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm a retired-vet of WoW... while there is a lot of symbolism in the game pertaining to Lore. I doubt any of it has to do with Illuminati... It's a stretch though and this is just my personal opinion.

Nice eye tho... get it?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

It is what it is man.. And it is... lol... Plain as day.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Oh for sure, Lot's of people sucked into it.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I play WoW from time to time still and ive noticed these symbols since I started playing gotta love those loading screens.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
I'm a retired-vet of WoW... while there is a lot of symbolism in the game pertaining to Lore. I doubt any of it has to do with Illuminati... It's a stretch though and this is just my personal opinion.

Nice eye tho... get it?

Hi, my name is......I am a WOW addict!

I have been login free for 12 months and counting - lol.

That crap is crack for the soul - they have figured out the perfect way to string one along just a little longer to get the next shinny thingy.

I could not play it in moderation so I just quit. I find I am less agitated at little things and have infinitely more time for my family and life.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Come on man....WoW is filled with countless examples of lore, both original and inspired by many real-life mythology/occult/etc. Even if they did it on purpose, it doesn't matter. As an artist, even I have done some designs with an all-seeing eye, and other things you could consider conspiracy-related. Does that mean I'm a in contact with the Illuminati and doing their bidding? Lmao NO. And chances of WoW employees being in any secret cult/group like Illuminati are extremely low; even if they were, I don't see how it would affect players. Just because there's something resembling an eye in a pyramid on the glyph thing, is it going to send subliminal messages to everyone? Play tricks on us? No haha; except maybe perhaps screw with the minds of conspiracy theorist who look at every nook and crannie for an underlying conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Wow you are getting pretty worked up there.. Relax..

Deebo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I know I am about to feed the fire, but you do know there are so many symbols in ALL of blizzard's games?

I can go on forever! type in , on your favorite search engine, 'blizzard symbolism nwo' or 'blizzard and illuminati' etc etc and you will get a lot of hits for what you are looking for. Even go to youtube and there will be plenty of videos that show this too

www.youtube.com...

^^ here is a great video for you nuts. Enjoy.
edit on 23-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I know I am about to feed the fire, but you do know there are so many symbols in ALL of blizzard's games?

I can go on forever! type in , on your favorite search engine, 'blizzard symbolism nwo' or 'blizzard and illuminati' etc etc and you will get a lot of hits for what you are looking for. Even go to youtube and there will be plenty of videos that show this too

www.youtube.com...

^^ here is a great video for you nuts. Enjoy.
edit on 23-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

Never knew.. Maybe that just add's more credibility to my post.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I know, a pyramid with the all seeing eye was just a coincidence.. Disregard, remove my post please mods.

Deebo
edit on 23-1-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

And what is wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The "symbols" may have been placed there for satirical reasons and to add to the feel of the games.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix33
The "symbols" may have been placed there for satirical reasons and to add to the feel of the games.

Exactly. What better way to add depth to a fantasy role playing game than to use "real mythological"* symbols recognized all over the world.

* this may be an oxymoron but you all get the idea.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
guys check out cod black ops , in one of the cutscenes , a list of secret societies appear for a second , illuminati bildeberg group etc , they also show a definition of chemtrails . The 1st mission you play as a member of cia sponsered operation 40 and attempt to kill castro . and during the game you have a cia handler .

assassin s creed brotherhood is about the knights templars , the game is full of pyramid symbolism and deals with alternativel stories like niko tesla the guide for the game mentions the philadelphia experiment the all seeing eye on the dollar bill and they specifically mention the nwo

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think his barber is in The Illuminati...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/387cd5219443.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
dude where did you find that ive tried to find a crazy haircut website but nothing .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
dude where did you find that ive tried to find a crazy haircut website but nothing .

Crazy Hair Cuts thanks to google image search.

I forgot exactly what I Googled for the image above though

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Makes sense to me Redmoon!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join