It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not be decieved by UFO's!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

(I did not make this video but I believe it is true)

Please do not be deceived by aliens or UFO's, the Lord Jesus Christ is returning soon to gather His people, please be one of His people. "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, also the chosen. Lo, I did tell you beforehand." Matthew 24:24-25
edit on 23-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You, my friend, are insane.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

In All honesty Freedish, I just Burst into laughter

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Eh, could be related to Blue Beam

link   

Many people believe Jesus was/is an alien... how often did they refer to the heroes of the Bible leaving in fiery chariots and ascending into the sky, etc.

In addition to that, with the vastness of the Universe, it would be arrogant and to be brutally honest, stupid... to say we're alone. I don't buy for a minute that if we're visited by beings from somewhere else.. *insert dramatic music* THEY MUST BE EVIL!!!

link   
If you believe in aliens/ufo's etc I'm sure at some point you've experienced people thinking you were a loon & laughing at you for it.
We don't have to agree with the op but let's try and be civil about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the video you gave me a good laugh. Santa Clause told me in a dream to smoke crack and get in touch with the reindeer spirit. The bible is merely altered history twisted by man. Your perception of the UFO's I semi agree. But your faith is laughable. You should check out the show ancient aliens they give great theories of this with evidence to back it up. That is far more believeable than blind faith in a book written and altered by man.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is one of the things I dislike about organized religion.

God is an omnipotent perfect being and Jesus is the son of god. Gos also wire the bible which for tells the coming of Christ YET god who is PERFECT AND OMINPOTENT can not chose an exact date for the second coming of his son? Seriously?

"Jesus is coming back."

"When and where?"

"Well despite the fact that I know everything because I created everything. I don't exactly know when and where my son is coming back. I mean it might be in 2000 , might be 2012 , might be 2050.I don't really know."

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What makes you so sure you aren't being deceived by the bible? Faith doesn't count as an answer, because that is, at best, the same "evidence" which UFO believers will use to justify their beliefs- I bet a lot higher proportion of UFO believers have had personal experiences, as opposed to religious people. I know these personal experiences are supposedly demons in disguise, according to certain religious individuals- but it just seems like the blind trying to lead the blind, to me. Perhaps blind is the wrong word, maybe potentially gullible would be better suited. (Not lumping everyone from both "sides" into that group, I'm a UFO believer myself, but for any UFO believer who is swayed by this, or any religious individual that attempts to sway UFO believers by this, I think the term gullible suits well)

But hey, didn't the Pope say when we find aliens, they're our brothers? Now that's confusing.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
People are entitled to believe whatever they want. There is no reason to laugh at them for doing so. Everyone has a belief that someone else would find to be silly.

Back in the day people were laughed at for believing the world wasn't flat and now we know better.

OP gets a star for putting themselves out there.

The belief that OP is referring to is actually somewhat common.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
why is it everything we don't yet understand is evil/demons?I know that is a broad statement but in all honesty if i was a fallen angel or demon I could find better ways to lead people away from jesus/the chosen path then pretending to be aleins.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't believe in god or aliens both of which seem to be invisible, except of course for the occasional appearance on toast or dot in the sky assumption.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
This is one of the things I dislike about organized religion.

God is an omnipotent perfect being and Jesus is the son of god. Gos also wire the bible which for tells the coming of Christ YET god who is PERFECT AND OMINPOTENT can not chose an exact date for the second coming of his son? Seriously?

"When and where?"

Mark 13:32 (Young's Literal Translation)

32`And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers who are in the heaven, not even the Son -- except the Father.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hope that you fully understand certain things when starting threads like this. One, is that it as I do understand your thoughts and feelings towards this, there has been far more evidence of UFO's there has been of jesus. Religion has dwindled due to many, many things, and it seems that even if the message was to be conveyed for people to be "aware", that message has been lost long ago.

No one, "knows" anything, which has left our civilization what it is today. I hope for a peaceful outcome, no matter what, but I cannot claim to know what will happen either way, and neither can a man that had a dream, and made a video about it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Please experience life outside a church
kthxbye

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If Jesus has shown you UFOs & Deception, then obviously you haven't see Zeitgeist yet. Go watch it, and then come and make another post...you'll find out what deception really is about

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's amazing how easy it is for you all to demean and slander someone for their faith, while at the same time needing that same exact faith to believe in your own theories.

Why is the OP's theory any different than anyone else's when it comes to UFOs? Do you have any more evidence than they do? Sure don't.

I don't fall in line with the OP's theory, but I'm also not inclined to believe we're being visited by ETs or any other sort of off-world/interdimensional/time-travelling intelligence. Neither the OP, nor those railing against him will be able to prove anything one way or the other concerning their own faiths, so is it really necessary to butcher them?

"You don't believe in my fictional reality and have other theories, so I have to abuse you for it."

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I believe in Jesus and I believe in good aliens. I believe if there is such a delusion, could it be the all is one philosophy that I strongly support. It seems to have extraterrestrial origins. But am I not an extraterrestrial myself? I believe aliens will be soon visiting our planet openly either this year or next. But what is the difference between us and them? The way I see it is there are angels, and there are demons, and both of them are extraterrestrials. I believe we will be able to discern the difference. One things for sure, if they come to earth and try to get me to come with them on a spaceship, I'm still going to stay here and wait on Jesus even if they tell me that I'll die. So be it. But I do think they may come with genuine good intentions.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Mark 13:32 (Young's Literal Translation)

32`And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers who are in the heaven, not even the Son -- except the Father.

So the Farther who is god , who wrote the bible and told us Jesus is coming back , knows when jesus is coming back but he's not telling us because......?

I mean I don't understand why the farther feels the need to keep the date , location and time when jesus is coming back a secret from us.

The only thing I can come up with is that he's afraid some migh try to kill jesus but jesus has come back from the dead before so I don't really geed the need to hide it from us.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One can look at the UFO phenomenon in terms of religion, or one can look at religion in terms of the UFO phenomenon.

Of the two, I chose the former. I view the UFO phenomenon as a mystical and psychical phenomenon, as opposed to a biological and technological phenomenon as portrayed in movies and TV. Why? Mostly because its much older and much more involved in world religion and myth than most people realize.

Having said that I haven't watched the vid in the OP and I don't plan to because I find the average Christian perspective on the UFO phenomenon to be extremely myopic.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join