It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage. How red Orbs come down, Act and leave??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Found this video and i must say i am stumped as for an explanation to this object/orb.Lack of noise rules out chopper, plane, so WTF can this be.There have been many videos of these so called orbs but this one for me stands out.If one can get over some music that accompany"s this video and concentrate on the objects movements i do feel that this could be a genuine unknown.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting, was that shot in IR?

I've always wondered what these 'Orbs' are.
edit on 23-1-2011 by GDR3k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
that was IR. it was a meteor.

it did morph. it morphed as the outer layer of the mass hit the friction associated with supersonic speed at high altitude...the outer layer fractured, burned away, turned molten, etc., depending on the make-up of the mass.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
pretty cool videos dude .... looks like they´re attracted to the power lines ? what´s the vibrating noise in the third one ?? you need to set up a heat sensor of some type. Where is this exactly ? South west of England ?

My mistake it´s not your video. Good find though !.
edit on 23-1-2011 by linkshot1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nice UFO capture.
There are green orbs due to charge flow like the North Polar Aurora.
However Red positive charge flow due to Tesla pressure waves at the speed of light can trail.
Of note the black spot in the direction of travel and ball lightning above the ship at times.
In all photos and videos the Kerr effect burrs the image .
The low and slow and landing events never have images captured as they would be confiscated.

top topics

join