It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster, and that they know something!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
More proof included in this video, the 4th part to a series, by YT user: PatrioticSpace

*snip* You have been forewarned! Enjoy the video. I believe alot of the theories this fella talks about!
edit on 22-1-2011 by ReinkDuser because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link. Please refrain from personally attacking your fellow ATS members.

edit on 1/22/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Before I waste half an hour, how about a synopsis or at least more information. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am watching it atm.. it is relating haarp hotzones atm with the animal die outs... and talking about haarp being used for a mass event...he has done somework anyhows...

kx

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Ok, PM. Thanks. I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If this information is true then the question that has to be asked is why?
Why would you want to split your own land in half? how does killing off your own people aid you in world dom? Isnt the idea of a game of risk to win?

If the world is a game of risk and US, Europe, Russia, China and the middle East all secretly have a thirst to win, how does America having a pop at themselfes and then having to supply 14 million meals a day help them? Does the Illuminati working from within America want destroy the United States?
Its their 'hub'. To what end would they destroy it?

When England went around the world creating its Empire the benefit was resources, but also new work forces who could be put to labour in the name of the Empire. China has a vast population which parallels the British Empire all within its own borders, they have work forces plenty within their own boundaries: something the british had not... So it brings you back to the question why eliminate your own? Why destroy your work force? Why put yourself under the pressure of having to feed your own at incredible cost, while at the same time making you more vulnerable to attack from forreign opportunism?

Have the illumiati decided to cripple the US from within? To what end? have they decided Europe should be the site for the New world Orders Capital City? The illuminati Utopian City where everyone will live? Obama seems to be strengthening its ties with France, Will France be the location for the new Hub? France Germany Switzerland? TO WHAT END? China is still there... Russia India the middle east? Isnt the game of Risk still going on? Dont the Illuminati realise USA and Europe is more powerfull in a war against the rest of the world, together?

It just doesnt make sense to me, I realise that there is a lot of evidence that they are preparing for a catastrophy along the madrid fault, but couldnt they just be preparing for a worst case scenario, to save as many people that they can should it happen, and in the background be doing anything possible to stop it happening?

Maybe research we dont know about showed that more oil than could be pumped fast enough ~ NEEDED to be suddenly released from the BP well... Imagine that for a second. To save their own people : to give them a little extra time they blew the well... putting oil in the sea: 'yea but its the only way to release the pressure' ' do it! Make it look like a mistake : lets relieve the pressure'.
Maybe the idea is to not use Fema camps if possible?
Or maybe they know its gonna happen, and they know they can only delay it so much with harp and the spill.
This seems much more feasable to me.

Im worried that you have a mental problem when you go around trying to look for ways to make it be about your own country killing you and acting like nazis, when Im almost definite they probably want the best for the vast majority of you. Dont hate your own country guys... Its so un-patriotic. I just dont understand why the evidence points to nasty nazi illuminati when it could so easily prove the opposite with a bit of non malevolent imagination.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: grammar

edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: addition

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This person, Patrioticspace, has made several kinds of "predictions" based on "intel" before on YouTube. Nothing he has ever said has ever happened, with only one exception. NORAD did move. He claimed it as "intel" as though it was somehow something secret. What he apparently didn't know (or knew but continued with his version of the story anyway) was that it was generally announced three years prior. So he is less than credible in my mind.

And he is also not a geologist, seismologist, vulcanologist, or expert of any of the really pertinent areas of study to be able to make any kind of prediction about anything. I think it's pretty funny he tries.
Predicting earthquakes and the like has been a dream since man first was damaged by them. If the experts can't do it, neither can a NC un-educated conspiracy freak with a camera, computer, and time to surf the web.

Edit to add: He also has the habit of sensationalizing his threads. He says "MORE PROOF...", yet has no thread providing any proof. Before this it was " Two suns....reports coming in from around the world", when there was only his opinion and no worldwide reports to back up his title, much less his claim. Just one more reason to question his credibility.
edit on 22-1-2011 by stars15k because: addition.

edit on 22-1-2011 by stars15k because: removed reference to something taken care of.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I'm with you all the way. It makes no sense to make something happen that would cripple only one part of the nation directly. Who's going to pay for it all? The same people that made it happen? It makes no sense at all.

A lot is made by this same person in a prediction of New Madrid going off because of some triangulation. You can use triangulation with any three points anywhere. If it doesn't fit in with your theory, find a point that does! The maps he used, as well as the locations he picked were called by some people as being wrong.
One of his biggest claims is that FEMA and TPTB will be working around the fault for readiness training. Why now? It's the bicentenial of the quake. Pretty standard to concentrate on historical incidents on big anniversities. People will not be prepared, probably a heck of a lot of people are not even aware that they live in a potential earthquake zone. Preparation is a good thing, unless FEMA tells you to do it, then it's bad?

Duplicity does not win over logic. But it does help sort out useless information from good. This is useless paranoia.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You yank on the fact that he made a video about two Suns, and then I run into this article... Sounds like disinfo designed to hide an inbound object, such as Planet-X to me?! Article: goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ive just watched it and i think EVERYONE should watch and share it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

Off topic, but you brought it up.

The second "sun" as found this week to be a possibility, is completely different than the sun-dogs and lens flares presented as being "two suns". Those were mistakes made by someone who didn't understand the very basics of planetary motion, gravity, and the effects of trying to take pictures of the sun without the proper filters.
This example of two suns is based on fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
umm.. i'm just wondering.. has anyone seen this guy's face? because maybe it's just me, but he sounds an awful lot like the van helton guy, t least.. i think so.. whatcha think?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...to please remain on topic -- in this case, somebody intending to create some disaster or other.

Also, bear in mind that:

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

YOU are responsible for your own posts.

Please confine your remarks to the topic at hand, and not specific members. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

This thread is already beginning to look like Swiss cheese. Consider this fair warning. Any other off-topic remarks will be removed and the member post-banned for a minimum of 72 hrs.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
nice and interesting video
well made lots of interesting colors, the op may or maynot be talking a load of old twoddle, i dont really care

*is weeping whilst writing this*

smells like trouble tho , i wonder if the tidle wave will hit England
HA HA !

maybe the op Snuffled a Truffle...." AHHHHHAAAAeeeiiie" as the Consevatives back benchers would say

funbox
edit on 22-1-2011 by funbox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join