It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is anyone else seeing this in Michigan? I am having a hard time viewing this, but then again it has been extremely cloudy.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you could see nibiru, the entire world would be staring at the sky right now ,and it would be breaking news on every single station worldwide....

Why is it that people seem to they they're going to be the ones to see it.....When it becomes visibile.... it will be visible around the globe.... like the moon and the sun. It's not going appear in michigan, and not be seen anywhere else... It's not going to play hide and seek.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Omg people seriously, there is no nibiru. Everyone would be staring at the sky if it was there. Go to any university, talk to any astronomy professor, and then be prepared to be laughed at. Those videos are just ways for schizophrenic 20-40 year olds who live in their parents basement playing unreal tournament all day to get more views on a YouTube video than their virtual friends. Oh yea, and they probably still rock one of those IBM tube monitors you usually find in your garage closet.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin
[more
the second video are just sun flares when you point a camera at the sun you get a reflection try it

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't doubt the existence of Nibiru. I believe it is real, and I do believe it will one day pass through our solar system. However, when it becomes visible, it will be seen around the globe. Everyone will see it at the same time.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Niburu or planet X might be a star-companion circling around Sun with some period related to precession Earth
movement and if it is a brown dwarf or star closer to neutron star stage so it would be dimly visible to the naked
eyes. Intensive volcanic activity is just indirect symptom of that. Yellowstone caldera bulging, Afar triangle in
Africa splitting slowly and its two volcanos are showing red lava like Mt. Etna in Sicily. Those things are difficult
to deny.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My god. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NIBIRU. Seriously..how people believe this stuff is absolutely beyond my logical comprehension.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nibiru is about to show itself, profoundly; Late 2011 to mid 2012.

It is being played off as a supernova from Orion, Betelgeuse to be exact.

Have any professor tell me that... and I'll laugh.

Note... it's not Nibiru causing the Earth changes. This planetary consciousness is evolving itself and humanity is going along for the ride, well... those who choose to stay. The rest are going to be heading off world; to Mars, Nibiru, and whatever other holding pen is being devised. These next few years are going to be amazingly heart wrenching and climatic. However, follow your inner intuition and you can't go wrong.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Thats what I first thought when I saw the 2 suns article. Its like just in case this planetary body does appear...don't freak out its normal.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

A carney in Michigan found Niburu ! That's not gonna ever happen in any dimension or universe ever. I'm using the word never here.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

No.....it isn't

???? How did you go there?? More utter lack of understanding about astronomy and science, I presume?

The odds are extremely slim that any of us alive today will get to witness the display of Betelgeuse....IF it has/will happen at all. The nova/supernova, I mean. Surely, it IS possible that it did occur...right NOW!!, even! But, if that were the case...(or yesterday, or a week ago...or 100 years FROM now) there is no way for us to know, on Earth...not until the light from the star reaches us. That is the ONLY way we will get infomation about it. Along with other EM radiation data, of course.

But, the problem is....we don't even know its precise distance away!!! Latest I see, they estimate it at about 643 LY. Except, there is a range of uncertainty...of +/- 143 LYs!!! SO, it might be ~500 LY away, or ~786....or any place in-between.

SO, IF it blew NOW? Minimum wait is 500 years, before it will show up here. Of course, IF (by some incredible coincidence) it has already blown, and that happened 500-700 years ago?? Well, then, the people discussing it today may be lucky,and get a show.....

Stars operate on a different timescale than we Humans. Betelgeuse may not explode for another million years, even....it is not an easy thing to predict. Only to observe, after the fact.

Oh, and BTW....there is NO WAY it could ever, ever be confused as the (mythical) "nibiru"! It's location is too well known!! It won't move, in its relative spot in the sky......

What a shame...instead of learning something....that reaction? :shk:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
My god. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NIBIRU. Seriously..how people believe this stuff is absolutely beyond my logical comprehension.

They said that about Pluto too before it was discovered.

Anyway, if Nibiru exists, which is possible, we would've seen it by now, no way it'd get as close to Earth as that without more people spotting it

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah, sweet f*cking timing for a supernova!

THAT's what I'm saying, weedwacker. How could scientists actually calculate the explosion and distance? They can't. These reports are fraudulent and are being used as a fail safe for when this thing appears. Here's the article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

These few years are going to be full of shock and awe.

Stay centered and know thyself.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Gotta reply to this out of the importance. Everything on the earth is being confused deliberately. What Mayura just said I myself came to the conclusion as fact. Just as George Kavasillas did. People must find their own way though and not rely to others to show it for them. But yes, Nibiru's going to be placed off as that star going supernova.. It's still going to exist as a celestial body while we view Nibiru!
I believe we're leaked the information, even the 'top top' secret stuff of DUMBs, FEMA camps etc to put us into disarray. Mother Earth gave us life, gave me life. I have no plans to ditch my Mother.
edit on 22-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hooray for telling the world of a supernova explosion that could happen and be visible in the future and then say "wait, we were off, it already happened sooner than we thought" to cover up something similar yet a lot closer than the actual supernova.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on it happening but if I see reports of Betelguese exploding and becomign visible I'll hold an air of skepticism.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i]Originally posted by Mayura

Yeah, sweet f*cking timing for a supernova!

Here is a snipit I took from the article that you posted.

Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia, claimed yesterday that the galactic blast could happen before 2012 – or any time over the next million years.

But experts claimed that even if the big bang is looming, it will still happen way too far from Earth to do us any harm.

My question to you is, why did he say 2012? This smells of fear mongering reporting. I believe that weedwacker was saying it would not affect us unless it happened 500 years ago and yes we can measure a stars distance from earth.

The first technique uses triangulation (a.k.a. parallax). The Earth's orbit around the sun has a diameter of about 186 million miles (300 million kilometers). By looking at a star one day and then looking at it again 6 months later, an astronomer can see a difference in the viewing angle for the star. With a little trigonometry, the different angles yield a distance. This technique works for stars within about 400 light years of earth. (For details on triangulation, check out How GPS Receivers Work.)

For stars farther that 400 light years.

There is no direct method currently available to measure the distance to stars farther than 400 light years from Earth, so astronomers instead use brightness measurements. It turns out that a star's color spectrum is a good indication of its actual brightness. The relationship between color and brightness was proven using the several thousand stars close enough to earth to have their distances measured directly. Astronomers can therefore look at a distant star and determine its color spectrum. From the color, they can determine the star's actual brightness. By knowing the actual brightness and comparing it to the apparent brightness seen from Earth (that is, by looking at how dim the star has become once its light reaches Earth), they can determine the distance to the star
science.howstuffworks.com...

Thank you and maybe educate yourself on a little astronomy before you state "your facts"

edit on 23-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: structuring

edit on 23-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Your all nuts. Get your heads out of the clouds. There's no rogue planet. Go watch football. It's Sunday.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What makes you think that any of the fuzzy blobs in these videos is Niburu? Might they not just be ordinary UFOs? Ghosts? Sun dogs? Lens flares? Why Nibiru?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia, claimed yesterday that the galactic blast could happen before 2012 – or any time over the next million years.

y did he even mentioned 2012???

we re still 2011

he could have said blast could happen before 2011 – or any time over the next million years.

interesting is y r they trying to scare us?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daleomaleo
Your all nuts. Get your heads out of the clouds. There's no rogue planet. Go watch football. It's Sunday.

no no ..hold on a sec dude...itmight exist..its not coming by 2012 i think..but it might exists..its obvious Mars did collide with something

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0194cefbed79.jpg[/atsimg]

i read somewhere its nickname of God of War was given to him after this event

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join