It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is president, by election of the American people, and was legally sworn in by the Chief Justic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All of these endless posts trying to say that Mr. Obama should not be president is a strange waste of time. From what I see, these people:
A - are delusional, and do not relate to actual reality
B - are the conspriacy nuts that see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING
C - are Republicans who wish to discredit a Democratic president (while there would be Democrats saying similar things if a Republican had been elected
D - a few well-meaning people that don't mind wasting time on an issue that CANNOT be changed at this point.

Mr. George H W Bush was president.
Mr. Bill Clinton was president.
Mr. George W. Bush was president.
Mr. Barak Obama IS president.

These are the facts.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i don't think he shouldnt be president for any reason other than he sucks pretty bad at everything he has tried.

he is divisive, combative, is an elitist in the pockets of wall street dirt bags, and he hates the united states of america and its people.

that is why barack should not be president.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
i don't think he shouldnt be president for any reason other than he sucks pretty bad at everything he has tried.

he is divisive, combative, is an elitist in the pockets of wall street dirt bags, and he hates the united states of america and its people.

too bad he's your president whether you like it or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

actually your post is a true, hard pressed- on blind and non-thinking person statement, we are not sure is our proper outlook

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by MMPI2

too bad he's your president whether you like it or not.

is that the point? i thought we were talking about why people didn't like the guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I sometimes see roads that seem to have been built in the wrong places. However, if that road is newly built, it very well may have been designed that way because of political or financial considerations. Still, once it is built, I may conplain every time I drive down that road, but it will not change that roadway in the slightest.

You've got to pick your fights, and I feel this fight was clearly decided long ago, so complaining for the sake of complaining cannot be expected to make any change occur.

Every American has the right to gripe, and frequently does so. Have a blast!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Here is another "fact" Barry's burf certificate cannot be found..which is really besides the point..The American people have the absolute right to know this information..now if you're fine with being lied to..thats fine..but don't act like your some kind of "genius" and everyone who even bothers asking about bamas burf certificate is some how delusional..the President of the United States is a servant..and it is the people who make this country what it is...so regardless of the fact that barry spends a million dollars a year to hide his info..or..that the governor of hawaii cannot locate his burf certificate or the fact that his own family has stated being in the room when he was born..in kenya..regardless of those things (which only fuel burfers fire more) regardless of it all...If the American people want to see the effin birth certificate..then thats what has to happen.period.so take your obama rhetoric and shove it..just because you are a naive mindless obamanite..does not in any way shape or form mean the rest of us need to be..if I were you..I'd be more concerned about the fact you have no interest in finding out the truth and you're happy doing what your told..because lets face it..if it were true the consequences of him not being a citizen of the United States far out weighs the chance that he is...so..in reality..it is something that HAS to be proven..end of story..now run along and go pretend like you are a patriot to this country.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The American people do not vote for the president of the United States.
Get your law straight.

Here is a quote from the majority decision of Bush v. Gore.

The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States

Here is the link.

This thread is either the result of ignorance of the law or deliberate disinformation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The Duke said it best about JFK, and I'll say it for B.O.:
"I didn''t vote for him, but he's my President. I hope he does a good job."
My apparently futile hopes are being supplanted by a predictable change,
due to the obvious results. And results vindicate preceived motive. peace

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie

The duke was lucky in that JFK was a good man and could have been a great president. Owebummer is not a good man and he is a horrible president.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well if they're wasting time on the taxpayer's dime, they should definitely stop. That's for damn sure. How many in Congress are actively pursuing this during hours they maybe should be working? I read somewhere where it's around 10% in Congress who believe this.

edit on 1/22/2011 by ~Lucidity because: i misread one part and deleted what i said about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its too bad we still have presidents, kings, queens, senators, congressman - women --- things of this nature --- if more people were self governing we wouldnt need all of the PARENTS controling our decisions and daily activities. Its too late to go somewhere in the world where you can actually live your life free. It would sure be nice to just have all the ruling elite get on a spaceship and fly directly into the sun --- Here is one for ya --- when society's law overcomes natural law -- natural law eliminates society ---

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So much hating on Obama.. what about the tax cuts? What about the reduction of the deficit George Bush raised?
Maybe we should all stop expecting immediate change and be reasonable.
Honestly, could you have done a better job walking into what he did?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Obama was made President by the CIA because Saudi Arabia was saying there weren't going to accept our dollars anymore to get their oil and they were going to start the "Gulf Monetary Union".

Notice they got Saudi Arabia to stop that rhetoric?
All their debts were recently paid off?
They are getting a Victory Mosque on Ground Zero?
They are getting mega Billions in new US military hardware?

That's why they put him in charge. The American people have never picked their Presidents. The Electoral College/elite pick the PResident.

Why does everyone think all the Federal Judges have refused to hear any of the cases people have brought forth saying Obama wasn't eligible to be President? They have NO standing. The American people DONT pick the US PResident. Never have, never will.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bones_

Obama did not institute a tax cut, nor did he do anything with the supposed deficit that George Bush left.

The Congress, along with the Senate, creates the bills that the President signs into law.
It was a group effort, not the work of one man. (stop paying attention to the MSM news and read some books on how law works in this country)

"Birthers" have a legitimate claim to their argument, but they allow themselves to become emotional about the issue rather than sticking to what the law states.
And that is the problem that most of us are facing presently, and this thread exemplifies this issue.

Nearly all people, on both sides of the argument, are completely ignorant as to how the law works.

And very few "attorneys" are anything more than glorified law clerks.

Most simply follow the protocol established by the judge, which can literally be made up to fit the situation.
This is due to the fact that private international law (aka admiralty law, or multi-jurisdictional law) is allowed to trump common law in the United States.

The US Constitution is on the precipice of being no more, and the absolute worst part of this situation is that there are actually people who think that the Constitution is an outdated document.

One day we will wake up and the backbone of our free society will be gone. It may takes days, weeks, or years, but that is the trend.
Less freedom for more security.
Security from threats that were manufactured by those that wish to take away our freedoms.

Sad state of affairs, indeed.

Edit to add:
If anyone takes the time to actually read the link that I posted, then they would notice that admiralty law is enforced, "typically" when a foreign element is part of the adjudication.

Well guess what, the US Federal Government is a foreign corporation. It is not in any way a part of the country of America. That is why DC is not a state. It is a sovereign city state, no different than the Vatican or the inner square mile. The corporation of the city of London.

As I have said before, know the law before exposing one's ignorance.
edit on 1/22/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't wish tlo get into a pissing contest, but the American populace voted for Americans to serve in the Electoral College, who then cast their votes for the election of the American President. Therefore, it was Americans who elected each president.

That is not to say that the people CONTROLLED who was elected. It is clear that powers beyond those discussed on C-Span, MSNBC, Fox News, or CNN control that function.

THAT is my concern. While we argue about birth certificates, larger powers alter our very futures. THAT is more wothy, IMHO, of our efforts. We have only a certain amount of time and effort we can expend. For each hour we ponder matters of lesser importance, matters of greater importance slide by effortlessly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
All of these endless posts trying to say that Mr. Obama should not be president is a strange waste of time.

You do realize this is a CONSPIRACY site, don't you? People see things that don't add up. Where there's smoke, there is usually fire. Obama taking such great pains to hide his BC ... People wondering why ... it's not a 'strange waste of time' when you are on a conspiracy website.

Originally posted by Bones_
Honestly, could you have done a better job walking into what he did?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by derfreebie

The duke was lucky in that JFK was a good man and could have been a great president. Owebummer is not a good man and he is a horrible president.

Obama's got a much better record than Kennedy. if Kennedy had lived out his term, he would probably be one of the more reviled presidents in US history; it's only because of his assassination that he gets lionized.

Obama hasn't brought us to the brink of nuclear war, didn't start a massively lethal 9-year war with no point over flying fish, and (so far as we know) isn't inviting starlets to stain the sheets in the Lincoln bedroom.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I get what you're trying to say...

The fact is that Obama HAS been and IS President.
It's too little too late now.

You left out another very real possibility of who is also pushing this.

Another external [Up-Coming] world power trying to create dissension in the ranks in order to ferment confusion and disrupt the American political establishment. Why not? I can wear my tinfoil hat too

edit on 22-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bones_

Obama's a democrat. That's all his opponents have to go on. Occasionally one of them will notice he's brown, too, and have a funny little panic attack, but mostly, it's the Democrat thing. And they'll hate a Democrat, any Democrat, for any reason, or no reason.

'Cause they want single-party military rule.

Dostvidanya, komrade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join