It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Don't watch this film' Annunaki and more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting videos I thought I would share, they cover a lot of different ideas and they are all explained well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

id watch it if the sound wasnt all messed up
no one can deal with that for more then 30 seconds

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Interesting videos all, even if the last one seems a tad bit hokey, in my opinion. If we've been co-existing with creatures that wish to overtake us, then the said beings know just how ugly we can get when riled up. Better to not rock the boat, one would think. If they have any wisdom at all, then they will appreciate the status quo, and let nature take its course as it always has.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just watch the whole thing, sounds like a horror story - aka fiction.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would have to say that that was a realy interesting video. It supports alot of my own theories and personal beliefs. S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Starred and flagged!! Definitely worth the time it takes to watch them. I hadn't heard about the insurance policy on the Twin Towers before this video. Fascinating if true.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
At 1:26 into the last video...so NOT cool!

I will now continue to watch the rest of the video now that my heart rate has slowed down...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

The sound works ok for me? Are you talking about the first clip?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

There is only one response I can give to this. I can't believe I watched the whole thing!

Well there is another response -

A full ten laughing heads for humour and originality with one thrown in to readjust the curve to compensate for a new level. Oh, and a flag for the entertainment.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

sound is ok now - my speakers wer acting up
i watched em all
good stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The space gods traveled the universe looking for a substance you can make at home with ten dollars equipment, and mineral water?? ya I seriously doubt that, and thay made us as slaves to swim and catch atoms, wait did I get somthin wrong?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing.. What can i say, far fetched? Nowadays nothing seems far fetched anymore.

About the ark moving west.. I Guess the Chinese picked it up last week.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

You can make gold with at home with ten dollars worth of equipment, and mineral water?

Please explain this process for me for I too want a goose that lays golden eggs?

top topics

join