It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

While there is no evidence that some of these ufo's are ET, you have to admit that some ufo's defy explanation and need further investigation. I believe there is some sort of coverup, but not in the sense that governments know these ufo's are ET, but i believe they take the subject far more seriously than you think.

I believe they want people to believe that they are not interested, and loyal people will believe them
But militery sightings alone would tell governments that something odd is happening. What it is, we just don't know yet.

Back to this story. I believe its nothing, and nothing will happen. I will believe it when i see it, and until then, i will always be sceptical.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Someone explain to me how this thread (basically a link) gets 13 flags when I see some threads that obviously took some effort to put together (whether completely whacky or not) get one or two...

Its gotten worse....now up to 18 flags.

Peeps, someone upthread suggested that if this whole scenario was true, the media would be on it and it would be worldwide sensational news. Its not.
I am a believer... but some things are getting to be beyond a joke with the prankster/hoaxer/attention seeker mentality that seems to pervade the www these days, and especially when it comes to our subject.

If there is one thing I have learnt in my short time here...its research research research.

Im thinking of getting it tattooed on my forehead.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

This is the source article, it is from Xinhua, CCP mouthpiece

big5.xinhuanet.com...

Of course this does not make the story true, little from ANW is

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This seems to be the source big5.xinhuanet.com... it does seem to be xinhua, the state run media

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've just asked my aunt, a Chinese native, to translate what the anchorman says......YEAH...President Obama, UFO, E.T. contact, announcement.....it's all true and legit.
BUT the source where this piece of news come from is very questionable.

P.S. I mean the source where that Chinese channel got from.
edit on 22-1-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: additional

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If he does do disclosure, the Shadow asses will kill him.

I have no faith in the "shadow government". I think there will never be an actually disclose statement. It will never get that far.

I wish I was wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join