It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Chinese National Television Xinhua news is now reporting an impending extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration.
The unprecedented national China TV news bulletin that U.S. President Barack Obama may be preparing to disclose U.S. relations with specific extraterrestrial races was broadcast on the official channel Xinhua on January 4, 2011 on the eve of China President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States.
President Hu is presently visiting a Chinese language facility in Chicago, IL as of this writing on January 21, 2011.

www.examiner.com...

Well, the Examiner isn't always the best source, but I suppose this might be different. Can anyone confirm any of this? I still think "disclosure" will not likely happen and if something that looks like it does occur, I'll be suspicious of whatever they tell us.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This just sounds to good to be true..
Go Obama

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
need help with translation

anyone?

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The source for the Chinese piece is AllNewsWeb...still need a translation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

ET Disclosure Race?

The Xinhua China TV broadcast on the official news channel stating that President Barack Obama may be preparing an official U.S. disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by one perspective may be fueled by an “Extraterrestrial disclosure race” now developing between China, the U.S., and other major space powers as to which nation will be the first nation will use the authority of its Head of State and secret ET files to authoritatively declare there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

The first nation to authoritatively announce the Extraterrestrial presence stands to gain world prestige and trust in the eyes of the increasingly extraterrestrially-sophisticated more than 6.89 billion persons populating the Earth at this time.

One journalist, Michael Cohen, notes that “Prime time TV news broadcasts announcing the upcoming US UFO admission…. have been beamed to the living rooms of hundreds of millions of intrigued Chinese citizens.

“Commentators and analysts now believe a new cold war over alien and UFO secrets is underway between the two superpowers.

link

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

One journalist, Michael Cohen, notes that “Prime time TV news broadcasts announcing the upcoming US UFO admission…. have been beamed to the living rooms of hundreds of millions of intrigued Chinese citizens.

hahahaha

Journalist.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

is the video from all news web?
are they disinfo
can you tell me if this is from
the state owened news agency in china?

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

is this guy a known hoaxer cohen?
is this just a bs article?

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

i was really into presidents hu's verbage...though translated he did use the phrase "law of non-interference"...so i was waiting for a disclosure release at the press conference on thrusday...im still waiting...with baited breath!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

traced to examiner
they dont seem credable
this may be one of those to good to be true things
can anyone translate the video to see if it is from
the china state owned media?

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Yes, he is well known as a hoaxer.
He even spent a bit of time on ATS and no links can be posted from his site, they are filtered out.
See this thread for more.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
no doubt, when they land obama and his tax and spend cronies will immediately impose a "35% atmosphere entry tariff", and require them to purchase a "saucer pollution carbon offset."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You know, we gotta remember that Van Brauhn(sp) always said that disclosure would be a "last card". Since when does the government ever mention anything unless it's to sway our support towards their projects? I wouldn't be too quick to believe them if they made a disclosure statement.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, I know Cohen and All News Web are a waste of time, but I guess I'm looking for any confirmation of this story NOT from Cohen. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Very curious indeed..the only thing spoken in english is "2012 is a lie" the rest...? It's all chinese to me

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Yeah, that video needs translation before this thread reaches the 25 pages. That chinese guy could be giving a good recipe for General Tso Chicken and we got no clue.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If this was true and announced in China on 1/4/2011, it would be ALL OVER the interwebs....

It would be the biggest news in human history.

Hoax, period.

Can we close the thread since there is not a shred of evidence and it comes from know hoax sources?

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hear him say Obma and UFO in that video..
hmmm

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Translate it, then, I may agree with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
If this was true and announced in China on 1/4/2011, it would be ALL OVER the interwebs....

It would be the biggest news in human history.

Hoax, period.

Can we close the thread since there is not a shred of evidence and it comes from know hoax sources?

~Namaste

i am in agree ment
but the china state run news agency wouldnt run a story like this unless there was something to it all
is the video from the state run news
can anyone translate this?

translation would end the hoax (if it is a hoax)

to the op
thanks for the info i have scoured the web and only get examinor as source
they are kinda mistrusted

xploder

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join