It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for all the early sunrises in northern hemisphere

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
This is documented in a news article ,however it should be noted at first they state "scientists are baffled by early sunrise",then they come up with a lame excuse "the horizon is shrinking because of melting ice caps",...What?Then they state "is due to light refraction"http://www.livescience.com/environment/early-sunrise-arctic-greenland-110117.html

Please note of extreme importance is NGCHUNTER has claimed this happens all the time,sorry it is clear from this article that records going back 400 years do not show any evidence of this

You're lying. I already showed records of this happening, by pretending like it doesn't exist in a vain attempt to sway others you are guilty of lying.

In the next place, Gerrit de Veer states explicitly that he and two of his companions "saw the edge of the sun" on the 24th of January, and that on the 27th of that month they "all went forth and saw the sunne in his full round-nesse a little above the horizon"; and again, that on 31st they "went out and saw the sunne shine cleare"; and lastly, on the 8th of February, they "saw the sun rise south-east, and went down south south-west." On the intervening days, the weather being cloudy or otherwise unfavorable, they had no opportunity of observing the sun.

page cliii
books.google.com/books?id=2RZZkv6xN1sC&pg=PR140&lpg=PR140&dq=novaya+zemlya+Gerrit+de+Veer&source=bl&ots=3aWjSSfeKC&sig=pxWJ1A9pf8qLpiTDvDVo8ta7Ai4&hl= en#v=onepage&q=sun&f=false

Who do you believe,think about it !

Yeah, who do you believe, someone who lies to you about what the record shows, who pretends that atmospheric refraction doesn't happen with every sunrise, or someone who's been doing amateur astronomy for 15 years and measured the position of the sun to find that it's right where it should be in the sky?
edit on 31-1-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

The evidence quoted that you have provided is late january and has no relevance to the january 13th expected sunrise but came up on 11th.I am no lying,you are.The 24th,28th of january is way past the dates in this thread and the inquity into the effects of the moon and sun on all life on this planet and specifically during the lunar eclipse of january the 4th and subsequent early sunrise in the northern hemisphere,continue to comment ,I much flattered that you feel a need to respond in a observational inquiry ..
edit on 31-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The evidence quoted that you have provided is late january and has no relevance to the january 13th expected sunrise but came up on 11th.

At de Veer's location, 75 degrees 45 minutes north latitude, the sun's upper edge wasn't even supposed to be seen until February 9th. Spotting it on January 24th was MORE of an anomaly than spotting it on the 11th when it was supposed to come up on the 13th at a particular location. It is incredibly relevant, your denials carry no weight.

I am no lying,you are.

See above, page cliii, I'm not lying, but you are lying about my honesty as well as the relevance of the report.

The 24th,28th of january is way past the dates in this thread

Meaningless. The dates are later because the location is much farther north, thus the expected sunrise date is weeks later as well. February 9th, to be exact.

continue to comment

Don't worry, I will not sit idly by while you accuse me of lying about something I was truthful about, all while lying yourself. Perhaps you were just ignorant of the truth though, so let me ask; do you now admit that you simply did not read the page I referred to, did not realize until now that it was indeed the same phenomenon being observed roughly 400 years ago, and now realize that you were wrong about what the historical record shows?
edit on 31-1-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Look if there is no positive input concerning the eclipses affect on the global occurrences from yourself then discontinue commenting as I am not interested in explanation that even if refraction is employed as a explanation it ties in with the lunar eclipse and displacement of water follows the motion of the lunar movement,it is well known that jan3rd is earthquake watch day as the earth is closest to the sun,but on the 4th so was the moon,ergo greater pull effects on global torsion,refraction is a explanation but not the complete answer to all the events,this thread is intended to open the understanding of these crucial dates and othetrs in this year.I think the moon has made you wolfy as you keep on continueing my thread with little input but refraction,pretty boring and has no impact on what everybody knows occurred at the start of this month january,I hope you reply again to talk about light refraction ,most interesting but telescopically one eyed.
Here is a example of refraction,do you see the ice crystal halo.www.disclose.tv...
edit on 31-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Look if there is no positive input concerning the eclipses affect on the global occurrences from yourself then discontinue commenting as I am not interested in explanation...
...I hope you reply again to talk about light refraction ,most interesting but telescopically one eyed.

Now you're contradicting yourself. You seem quite angry.

I think the moon has made you wolfy as you keep on continueing my thread with little input but refraction,pretty boring

That's what it really all boils down to, the explanation is "too boring" for you, so you choose not to believe it. I think that really sums it up, thanks.
edit on 1-2-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Thanyou for replying,ohh ...one dimensional enlightening soul.So now the true motive is to gauge the emotions of members ,quite embarressing,theres no discussion,do continue.It does disuade the thread somewhat as members can`t be bothered with semantics.Facts are facts ,all the events at the start of this month coincided with the information in this thread.
Why do you feel the need to reaffirm ,no one is disputing refraction,but a alternative viewpoint on the cause of the early sunrise,you have a axe to grind...heres jooohnny.Definetly the moon makes you howl

edit on 1-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Facts are facts

Indeed, indeed.

Originally posted by NGCHunter
At de Veer's location, 75 degrees 45 minutes north latitude, the sun's upper edge wasn't even supposed to be seen until February 9th. Spotting it on January 24th was MORE of an anomaly than spotting it on the 11th when it was supposed to come up on the 13th at a particular location. It is incredibly relevant, your denials carry no weight.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I live in Mississippi and am a very early riser. The past couple of weeks I have noticed that the sun is up about 30 - 40 minutes earlier than the sunrise times listed on sunrise/sunset calendars that I have looked up. Also, I began to notice back in October of 2009 that something looked very different about the moon and sun in relation to their positions in relation to distance from the Earth. I am not a scientist, but I do have eyes to see. Something is very different with our planet. Things didn't just begin changing recently, but the changes do seem to be accelerating.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bellesgm

It is happening and thank you for adding to the proof that the sun and moon are changing. It almost seems as if it is artificial, like on The Truman Show, they are getting the timing wrong? Maybe we are all just living on a big stage and are being viewed by millions as we go about our daily lives?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As I stated in another post, I've been noticing major differances in the positions of the sun and moon from one day to the next. These changes normally happen slowly. Not so drastically in a 24 hour period.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hulahanna1968

The whole premise was that the eclipse caused a effect to occur during that timeframe but if the sun is rising differently several months on ,I am a little concerned as everybody knows the sun is late in its 11 year cycle by a year and no scientist knows why.Thankyou for contributing alot of the stuff going on is being ignored by quite a few but these things have not escaped my notice.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
IN CONCLUSION HERES THE RESEARCH THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING AND DONE TO VERIFY ,FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES.
IT IS LINKED TO MY ORIGINAL THREAD LAST MONTH/HALF www.abovetopsecret.com...
DENY,REPEAT-DENY IGNORANCE.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join