It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EndofAmerica15.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have heard a radio commercial on regular FM and AM channels and i also heard it again on Sirius today. So i decided to check the link out and its definitely eye opening. The guy talking starts off slow but he eventually gets to his point.

Feedback?

www.EndofAmerica15.com
edit on 20-1-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
heres the link www.stansberryresearch.com...
edit on 20-1-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
double

edit on 1/20/2011 by Fifaboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Throughout the whole video he tells you that the dollar is going down and will be pointless in a couple years, and at the end he wants you to buy his newsletter...in dollars
He does make some good points but he's also looking for money

edit on 1/20/2011 by Fifaboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think the main thrust of his long worded commentary can be summed up in one sentence - "The US $ will loose reserve currency status". I firmly believe he is right and the consequences will be a sudden inflationary trend that will affect everyone here in the US. Timeline is the only question.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fifaboy

I do believe we are headed rapidly towards hyperinflation. Still, he takes dollars now - while they're still good...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Definitely...better go buy some gold before its too late

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yesterday I spoke with a financial researcher about the direction our country is going. I should add that this guy is a researcher, and not someone who was trying to sell me anything. He is someone I know through my work.

First, he stated that he does see inflation coming into play, especially in commodities that are priced in dollars. He used oil as an example. The recent increases in the price of oil are due mainly to the U.S. Treasurey printing more dollars. Supply and demand is affecting this a little, as China uses more oil, but it is mainly due to the weak dollar. He does not foresee hyperinflation.

He also sees China beginning to have economic problems in the future due to its past restrictions on babies. Because Chinese were restricted to one child, families wanted sons. This resulted in a disproportionate number of males to females. This will cause a declining birth rate. China also has an aging society that will begin to drag on their economy.

Aging populations paired with reducing birth rates will drag on any economy. There is simply not the production going back into the economy to sustain the aging. This will most likely result in civil unrest in China, also.

I asked about our debt approaching 100% of GDP. He stated this is problematic, but not a doomsday scenario. Japan has a debt to GDP ratio of nearly 200%. Obviously this is not desirable, but the U.S. is in a better position to deal with this than Japan. The U.S. has abundant natural resourses, an increasing population, and plenty of land, all of which Japan does not have. Japan is also an aging society, with a low birth rate, a lack of natural resources, is an island nation, and minimal immigration. This has caused them to remain in an extended recession.

A debt to GDP rate of 90 to 100% will drag on the U.S. economy at a rate of about 1% of GDP, just to service the debt.

new topics

top topics

join