It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boat Harbour residents baffled by arrival of dead seals, fish !!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i said i would be able to start a thread about new deaths everyday
well here is one for today, why is this thing being downplayed and getting no media coverage????

‘I’ve never seen anything like it’

Boat Harbour residents baffled by arrival of dead seals, fish Topics : Boat Harbour , St. Anthony Boat Harbour — As many as 20 dead harp seals have washed ashore in Boat Harbour over the past couple of weeks, leaving perplexed locals scratching their heads as to the reasons why. Wallace Woodward, who has lived in the small community northwest of St. Anthony for most of his 52 years, says no one can remember such a thing happening before.[/exli nky

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NO whales PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

will not be long, and we will hear about dead wales and sharks.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
we need to get to the bottom of this! it affecting larger animals , how long until its us!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Man it just doesn't stop does it? If it were just seals it would be one thing but this from the article,

A myriad of other marine life, like sea slugs, sea urchins and starfish have also perished in the past three weeks.

makes it even more suspicious. I am starting to think magnetic anomalies or toxic gases released from tectonic shifting are the only things with such widespread potential that could be affecting so many various species. Here's a Link for updated info.

Peace,
spec
edit on 19-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

thanks for that link, updating that thing must be a fulltime job!! this is spreading whatever it is!! and is not normal by any means!! it is becoming biblical! and there has to be a way to get to the bottom of it!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the disease that has recently struck the seal population has spread to fish, I would be interested in seeing the autopsy and further studies. If there is any correlation at all I do not know.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

no i think that whatever is affecting the fish killed the seals , because seals eat the fish rite?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I believe this is being downplayed in the media b/c there is no exact and definite reason for the deaths. When sheeple see things that cannot be explained they turn to fear and God.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

That is true but what some have called leprosy has hit the seal population in both California and Oregon, and I am curious if this could spread to the fish population or was already there. And if it could spread to the whale population through I don't know feces or something.

For instance this report about the cause of leprosy in humans: jama.ama-assn.org...
edit on 19-1-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

Came up with an interesting theory while I was on the can, isn't it weird that is where most my idea's come from. But what if what is commonly termed as "White Scale" disease in the population, which is actually a fungal infection in fish, was the actual cause of leprosy. Granted this doctor has not been able to prove their theory yet. But what if and this is hypothetical, that a fish suffering from this funal disorder, was consumed by a seal, and or other animal, spreading the infection inside the animal, causing leprosy. HOLY CRAP! I blew my own mind.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Golithion because: Eurika! moment.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
See my thread... I posted it in the BP forum so it isn't getting the attention it truly deserves -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I have connected a real Corexit link to all of the animal deaths. It's a lot to explain, so you should read the thread for details, but it has to do with the fish that aren't edible, they are called menhaden and are used to make fish oil, fish meal and fish emulsion. Fish meal and fish emulsion are used in fertilizers all over the world for agriculture.

I've contacted companies asking them if they are testing the fish they catch that "aren't edible" but are used ultimately in things that humans will consume, if they are testing for Corexit.... not holding my breath, but waiting to hear back from them.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What about Synthia the man made oraganism that BP made. Seems like it could F everything up like this?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

good im glad you have made some calls , i don't think are answers ..all of em are going to be found online, interesting thread btw, looks like this bp thing has caused a chain reaction of devastation ! it changed the natural order of things, and as a result mother earth and the birds fish and such are just not able too cope. let us know if you get a call back from them with the results, thanks for your help!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dcb1412

saw a thread a while back about that thing! its trippy, is it real? i mean i just do not see them putting that thing in the ocean!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

When the angel came to Daniel (Daniel 12:10) and told him of the end times..he said; "Many will be purified, cleansedand refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are wise will know what it means." When you study the word of God, and you have Christ in your heart and accept Him as saviour, He does indeed explain the mysterious events to you and me...he tell us to watch for the signs of the times...they are everywhere. If you are right with God, there is no need to fear it. Jesus Christ will return for those who love Him, and we need to be ready..."today is the day (for) salvation".
i am not a bible thumper , but more scriptures in the bible seem to be playing out more and more these days, as well as passages too the Koran, and Hopi proficies.
edit on 19-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 1 - 3.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Verse 2 Break out - As waters that swell above all banks. Toucheth blood - Slaughters are multiplied; so that the end of one is the beginning of another. Verse 3 Shall languish - Shall pine away. With the beasts of the field - God punishes man in cutting off what was made for man's benefit; and 'tis probable the tamer cattle were starved for want of grass or fodder, all being consumed by the wasting armies. The tamer either were killed by enemies, or offended with stench, forsook the country, or were devoured by birds of prey. Taken away - Whether by drying up the waters, or by corrupting them with blood and carcasses. Verse 4 Let no man strive - They are so hardened, it is to no purpose to warn them any more. As they that strive - There is no modesty, or fear of God or man left among them, they will contend with their teachers, reprovers, and counsellors.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

do not take offense to this but i got to ask, do you really think they will tell you the truth? like big biz will tell you me or any one else what we make use and refine will make you sick is toxic and in large amounts will kill you but it is safe to grow food with use as feed, ie. know what mad cow is? but if you must know spend$$$$$$ years of testing and yes you will find that is just like all the other stuff made that your parents and there parents used, ie. lead paint, DDT, asbestos, Dioxin.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i find this odd, someone asked on yahoo why all the bird and fish were dying saw a link to it on google when i clicked the link this is what i got
yahoo answers probally nothing but that is a important question , i wander why it was deleted? maybe rite answer was given and yahoo didnt want the truth out there !

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
here are the top 11 theroies why all of the die offs are going down
lets see if we can narrow the list down a little!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join