It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Tourist Blocks Traffic, Gets Shot With Taser..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just thought id share this with you all As it is a funny case of the lack of freedom we have as humans,
And Frankly its just hilliarious

He might be the king of the world, but police say this emperor needs new clothes.

A tourist was shot with a taser three times by Florida police after he allegedly got naked and blocked traffic in Big Coppitt Key while screaming he was "king of the world."

Richard Gervasi, who allegedly took '___', blocked traffic in the Florida Keys, claimed he was 'The King of the World', then got tased by police. (Monroe County Sheriff's Office)
Monroe County Sheriff's Office
Even the "king of the world" is governed by the laws of the land. Florida police used a taser on a tourist who allegedly claimed he was "king of the world" while blocking traffic naked. Richard Gervasi reportedly admitted he took '___' and drank beforehand.

After receiving a call about a nude man obstructing traffic on U.S. 1 at around 1:30 a.m. on Jan. 16, law enforcement officials say they encountered Richard Gervasi of Phoenixville, Pa., and two of his friends in a restaurant parking lot, according to KeysNet.com.

When a Monroe County Sheriff's Office deputy arrived on the scene, Gervasi, 43, allegedly began attacking one of his friends, then started approaching the cop.

The deputy fired her taser, but Gervasi reportedly ripped the prongs from his skin and continued to advance on the officer. So she fired again, knocking the nude man to the ground. Gervasi allegedly got back on his feet, only to be shot a third time with the taser and cuffed.

The suspect -- who reportedly claimed he was "made of steel" -- admitted to drinking and taking '___' before the incident. He has been charged with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.

______beforeitsnews/story/364/420/Naked_Tourist_Blocks_Traffic,_Gets_Shot_With_Taser.html

The Applaud the guy...

[Mods sorry about the lack of my own personal Oppinion etc, I figured anything for a good laugh
]
edit on 18/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Where does the "Sad case of the lack of freedom we have as humans" begin? What other measures should have been taken against a naked man on drugs who looked as though he were about to attack an officer after he attacked one of his own friends?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I bet he doesn't feel like the "KIng of the World" now. Possession of '___' is considered pretty serious by law. He and his friends are gonna dread that day for a long time to come.

It is funny though.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadStarState

Relax! No questions needed, Besides i bet the guys freind took it all in good humour, As should you

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lmao... Guess the king will think before flaunting his sceptre in public again...

edit on 19-1-2011 by Expat888 because: Gremlins...

top topics

join