It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Creatures from space coming into our Atmosphere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have learned that space is just like the ocean and full of living creatures. Could some of the sightings be living creatures, and in ancient times where the stories of flying dragons originated.

www.youtube.com...

I thought this would be a good topic because so many things people are filming look more like living creatures than space ships. Also because our magnetic field is changing our poles. I believe they could be coming into our atomosphere from holes in our magnetic field. What do you think? People do a lot of research on this site and that is so great. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure any living thing would have to be in some kind of spacecraft! And regardless of the hole or not, they would be able to get in

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It could be true, and if so i would say theres a chance they could be extra-dimensional. Ive seen some images where the just materialise out of nowhere and then dematerialise just a quick.

Have you see ''UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied by Jose Esimilla. Its a 2hr documentary about UFOs and witness etc. Just google it, its on google video. I would embedd it but im mobile.

Its worth the watch
it mentions the dimensial theory and other stuff.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it if there was a possiblity of creatures coming into our world through various holes in the atmosphere. Look at stories throughout history...especially miners out west during the gold rush that used to enter into a one way cave and never return. This is definitely something worth researching....looking forward to hearing feedback from everyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it if there was a possiblity of creatures coming into our world through various holes in the atmosphere. Look at stories throughout history...especially miners out west during the gold rush that used to enter into a one way cave and never return. This is definitely something worth researching....looking forward to hearing feedback from everyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, it seems to be moving in time with the music..It looks like a audio light show. If it wasnt bouncing so radically intume to the music I may believe this. It is like the roman candles from 4th of july, looks almost the same. But I just cant believe it. Did you se it more then 1 night? at which direction did it appear? north-south-east or west? at what time did you see it? If it is out there we all should beable to see it.
edit on 18-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
here you go another one in a different part of the world

enjoy
xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

imbeding ops video

there ya go

the op video
xp

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is another video, (yes, I m and newbeee) I don't know how to implant it, but it show something huge next to the space station. But it looks more like a living thing than a ship. We have found life here on earth that by all our knowledge should not be able to live. Space might well have living creatures, and I have been told that that is the case.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
nice plasma serpent/dragon...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You might find some of the things posted in this thread very helpful in your search for a possible answer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some rather nices images and videos... hope you find something suitable

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

here ya go

xp

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I believe that that nasa vid from many years ago with the space jelly fish looking creatures could be true, but how are they gettin in? that would have to be hard skin like realy hard... like dragon scales

I like this treads ideal on this matter s/f for ya

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

The guy that videoed it sent me a link about it. I have subscribed to his youtube. So Far he seems to be turthful about what he is getting. He is in Canada. There are so many people world wide filming the same thing.
And as someone brought up that it could be interdimentionial is highly possible. As Dr. Hynek believed that all of the sightings were from another dimention.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

good job---imagine if those are HUMAN other parts returning since NOW SOME AWARE!?!?!
edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

my personal interpretation of these are that the mayans knew what they were
as did the chineeze
as did the american indians

we have forgotten what they are
but soon will remember

they are a life form that heralds the return of the star gods

this scares the ptb
but not me i have personally seen one over an island in new zealand called waihekei
the local name means "dancing lights"
i was with a friend and the event went on for about 40 mins

at the time it was like a language was being spelt out to us only we did not know how to read it

the movement was like a living being posing in geo metric shapes for short times then flashing to another shape

it was like a form of picture comunication

coolest thing iv ever seen
looked just like the ops video

local legends say this island has been well know to have these events for as long as they can remember
the tapu (sacred area not to be entered) is still in effect today
but many now live there

very pieceful experrience

xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think space is alive as well.

Ever since the Tether Nasa video, it looked like alive instead like "objects" to me.

edit on 18-1-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WAR VESSELS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

not war vessels
not every race that evolves to a space faring race is war like
some are
we are here because of the protection of some of the space fairing races
so be careful calling our protectors our destroyers

xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Thats the vid I was talking about lol seen it as a kid and allways thought the were alive, too
... and thought I was alone....

Hey
exploder
thanx for that last threads, you allways help out with info

edit on 18-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join