It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

and me happening to be called Jazz10

I posted that as i had a feeling that i had too. However it was overlooked. Particular songs

I believe that i have the message for you all. Of change. Go back to following your hearts not facts that were fed to us all.
Use your senses that are still left uncaptured or manipulated. Follow your hearts and your instincts before you jump to assumptions because i believe that using the word fact is not quite the right word to use.

This topic, thread all of it needs to be shared.

Cosmicpixie please take over the reigns you must, please. You fully understand the whole thing here and i trust in you that you will do it justice.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thanks. I just got my PC going again and I see this was timely. Worth pondering.

I am having a problem seeing the relevence of the topics which were being discussed back then... the bills keep comming in the mail!

Most people are working or starving and some are doing both!

How many people have time to worry about stuff like this? It seems like there are insane people in charge of our lives. This does not deserve skunkworks, but that goes to show you how this world operates.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I will add anything more I find but normally on weekdays I'm too busy with work that pays my bills . Don't vanish from the thread though, but take a break, sure !

I have been gathering research for 2 years solid as have a plan for a non-fiction book. The info you have pieced together of this next-generation tech, which goes beyond even HAARP, enables me to make better sense of how they might go about doing X,Y and Z. I'd never even thought of what the satellites were doing up there before I read your thread. So this has turned out to be a piece of the jigsaw for me that I was clueless about.

The grand conspiracy is so large and connected to so many different things though that it will take a whole book to put it all together properly. That's why I haven't started any threads about it on ATS.

I'm still lost about how SKYNET fits in though. I have asked you 4 times and still no reply

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Just go back a step its easy - if you don't see an Iridium connection, try having a look at the periodic table - is there anything strange about other elements? Build it up instead of breaking it down and you're heading the right way. I've discovered a few strange things in the periodic table.
Numbers and letters are a way of communicating. Depending on how we look at them depends on the message we see.
If you change your view - what you view will change.
Check out the Secret Societies thread titled 'September 15' - if you read it all and take in the detail in some of the posts and links you will see where this all just begins to unravel.

We need help with this.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

There's a lot of strange things about a lot of the elements, but that depends on what you call strange. I am a chemist, so my definition would vary hugely to that of yourself, so perhaps you could clarify what you mean when you say 'strange'?

I hardly think that their atomic numbers or symbols have anything to do with anything except the roots of various names and descriptions, which are so for various and explainable reasons. Examples, please.

Ok then just a quickie:

Aluminium, Arsenic
Al, melting point 660C. As, melting point 613C
so that's 666, 0, 13?
AlAs - Alas?

What were those recent lifeforms they found in that lake based on? Wasn't that As? Note it's also number 33 on the table.
33 degrees?

Not sure how or why but there is something I feel that connects the elements beginning with the letter 'A' to the concept of Ascension.

Au - Gold - See how the u faces upwards.
Ag - Silver - Gee how the g points down.

Could this be tied in with what is happening with these metals at the moment?

g is as 9 appears - the inversion of the perfect number 6.
I have seen stone circles with individual stones with markings that look like the letter A on some (without the horizontal line) and g on others.

Furthermore - as I said when you're on the right path things start to happen.
For example I was assaulted recently by two guys - came out of it unhurt but somehow managed to lose both pieces of silver jewellery I own...

Look closer at the table - look at where these elements (precious metals) point towards -
#####Cu,#
#####Ag,#
Ir, Pt, Au,#
#######
#######Ho, Er, Tm
####(anagram of Mother)

Any takers??

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more thoughts

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

There we are you are worrying about the bills, due to the instilled fear enforced. Work pay bills live your life but dont worry too much about bills.
please.
Is it really worth the worry?
You all may start seeing threads very soon regarding the financial situation, i would say use your savings on neccesities.
Those of you that thought you had bargains at the christmas and new year sales regarding electronics? you didnt. Theres a new technology and a new way coming i assure you. Earth Changing. The problem may lie with those introducing it.
False prophet? Alien interaction?
Will everything be crystal clear this time round?
Depends who's holding the cards.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Who believes that i can connect the following?

Iridium-Mcleans-toothpaste-flouride?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm not *worried* about paying the bills Jazz. I work for myself, from home on the net. Orders come in and I do them . I only work P/T really but was just saying I won't be on this thread all day every day as I've other things to do...like my own research for my book, cooking dinner, housework, etc......

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Who believes that i can connect the following?

Iridium-Mcleans-toothpaste-flouride?

without a dount, I do ! Don't keep us in suspense, I am needing to kill time while waiting for my chinese takeaway to arrive. New input please !

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This has been tediously fascinating and chaotically coherent.
But simply finding connections between one thing and everything else is kind of easy,
and is called "6 Degrees of Separation," or "The Kevin Bacon Game."

For instance I can link Iridium to Kevin Bacon in only 4 moves:

1) Jazz10 is the OP about an iridium conspiracy;
2) the Iridium Jazz Club hosted a 2006 awards show;
3) Rupert Holmes won an award for "Edwin Drood" and is the author of "Where The Truth Lies";
4) which is a movie starring Kevin Bacon.

edit on 16-1-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by issaiah1332
To the op, a possible connection with your evidence:

Your post is hard to follow, as others have said; but, from what I can understand, you're not completely astray. I'm not going to bombard you with questions, regarding more explanation for your premise, even. I did run across something that may play some role in your research and may even provide another dot, that could possibly connect with your satellite frequency transmission premise.

Take a look at this link, pay particular attention to the noise section and then think about your argument and the recent deaths of 200 cows, all at once. www.delaval-us.com...

You people just pick things with the word 'frequency' in it and run a mile, don't you.

Communication satellites transmit microwaves and radiowaves, which are part of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum. Sound is made up of sound waves. Sound waves are mechanical vibrations of particles. Electromagnetic waves are oscillating electronic and magnetic fields. The word 'frequency', while it can be applied to both by virtue of the fact that frequency is a descriptive term for the number of occurrences of something happening in a given time, does NOT mean that sound waves and EMR waves are the same thing. They are not.
edit on 16-1-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

I think you might be the one running the marathon.
I see you are having a hard time seeing the forst.
All living entities emit a frequency. Bombard that frequency on the living entity and you will see blunt force trauma in the organs.
Interesting that only 1 species is dying in each location of every event.
here is a video of protozoa being zapped with a pulse frequency generator
www.paradevices.com...

A description of what it does, snip>
The treatment is done with a hand held, battery operated frequency generator which zaps at various frequencies at 5 to 10 volts for seven minutes and frequency from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz). The positive offset frequency (alternates between positive and zero voltage) kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously. It takes three treatments to kill everything. Diagnosis is done with a syncrometer, a more accurate and versatile method than the best existing testing methods.www.consumerhealth.org...

RoyalRife frequency chart
www.royalrife.com...

a link to solfelggio frequencies?
curezone.com...

hmmm, lets tie in the chemtrails and their hosting biologicals and chems
snip>
Selection by Parasites and Hosts
The British geneticist J. B. S. Haldane first made clear the central importance of disease in evolution. He also pointed out that disease organisms can exert negative frequency-dependent selection on their hosts, acting to maintain immunological and biochemical polymorphisms. [See Haldane, John Burdon Sanderson.] A genetically uniform host is liable to have parasites that are finely adjusted to its biochemistry and physiology. Even a small biochemical change in the host may give it some degree of resistance to the parasite. If so, and if the change is inherited, the new allele will spread. However, as its frequency increases, the advantage will decline, because the parasite evolves adjustments to the new type of host. This frequency dependence can produce balanced polymorphisms in both host and parasite, but it does not necessarily do so. If the length of the parasite's life cycle resembles that of the host, the “arms race” between the two may generate successive transient polymorphisms; the first altering the host, the second altering the parasite so that it is better adapted to the new host, and so on. If parasite generations are much shorter than host generations, however, the likelihood of polymorphism is greater. For example, a bacterium might adjust within a single host generation. If the bacterium's adaptation to one host reduces its ability to infect others, it can generate a smooth frequency dependence rather than alternating bouts of directional selection.

Read more: Frequency-Dependent Selection - Selection by Predators and Prey, Selection by Parasites and Hosts, Selection by Competitors science.jrank.org...

oh, pf course lets try and answer if we know the definition of "frequencies"
snip>Theoretical Models of Frequency-Dependent Selection
The first mathematical model of frequency-dependent selection was made by J. B. S. Haldane, and the theory was greatly extended and developed by the American geneticist Sewall Wright. The simplest model of frequency dependence in a diploid species assumes that there are two alleles, A and a, and two phenotypes, the dominant (AA or Aa) and the recessive (aa). If the frequency of A is p, and the frequency of a is q (p + q = 1), if mating is random, and if there are no other disturbing influences, the frequencies of phenotypes in zygotes will be 1 − q2 for the dominant and q2 for the recessive. If the selective values of the two phenotypes are 1 − t(1 − q2) and 1 − tq2, respectively, where t is a constant, the change in frequency per generation will be

Δq = tq(1 − q)(2q2 − 1)/(a + t (2q2 − 1))
and there will be an equilibrium (Δq = 0) when 2q2 − 1 = 0 (i.e., when q = 0.7071). Plotting Δq against q will show that the equilibrium is stable.

Read more: Frequency-Dependent Selection - Selection by Predators and Prey, Selection by Parasites and Hosts, Selection by Competitors science.jrank.org...
s and f
this is a great thread

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I like how there is always a "teaser" with plausible deniability thrown in. Something simple that you don't need to put too much thought into noticing it. Most don't see or understand it and my interpretation of it for those who do is essentially "we know you know and if you don't like it tough."

According to wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

In-orbit spares

Spare satellites are usually held in a 414 mi (666 km) storage orbit.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spacegod

Exactly its a common ioccurance

In everything.
Those of you that questioned this guy
Al Gore
en.wikipedia.org...

Voicing and data calls
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...-stations
notice the locations?

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Just to throw another 'spanner' out there. There is one 'mass extinction' I am aware of where Iridium is abundant: The KT Boundary Extinction Event (KTBEE). There is a 'global' Iridium layer related to the KTBEE and it was instrumental in developing the 'Asteroid Impact' theory of the Alvarez chaps.
I have even stuck my finger into the layer in a couple of places in New Zealand (Waipara Gorge, Flaxbourne River, oh, and I helped 'find' another KT Boundary site in the Clarence Valley.
However, the Iridium layer was a consequence of the impact, not the cause.

edit on 15-1-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

I agree but have a question:
Don't scientist do experiments to prove/disprove theory? It would involve some controlled experiment within the boundaries of recreated factors from the event/theory being examined.
Suppose, just suppose they are recreating the KTB ELE? Great weapon, don't you think?
Oh and someone said in your previous threads that the earth is one big crystal. I read somewhere recently that the 13 crystal skull collection was given to either the US government or to the UN. I think I saw this on ATS but can't find it at the moment. Hope an ATSer can assist.
IMO, it would be the best way to achieve their goal of population control -
Take the greatest fear of mankind, his own distruction, and use it against him until you gain your objective goal. Within the confinds of a controlled experiment, you'd have enough distractions to keep anyone but those in the know, chasing shadows.
The mafia did this to businesses, it was called a protection bribe.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Mind/weather control satellites are entertaining idea but ultimate question is energy. Is it possible to affect weather patterns with energy produced by 3 EV panels of dimensions cca 8*2m? OK we have 66 satellites but cca 33% of time (at least) they are in Earth shadow so we need to reduce energy input/output by 1/3. 8*2*3*66*2/3 = 2112 m^2. It is enough to feed energy consumption of small village - or mesh of communication satellites. Unless those silly bastards use free energy somehow.

Before somebody bite my neck I'm pretty familiar with deterministic chaos theory (i.e. small change on input may lead to great change on output). I also know that there are many not fully understood fenomena like Schumann resonance which may be key to weaponisation of Earth as whole - and I think this is really happening. Iridium mesh may be part of such efforts but unless they are equipped with some other source of energy, it may work only as control/signal network aka communication satellites...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
After long-term researches scientists have found out that, it appears, all live beings (including – microorganisms), radiate electromagnetic waves. At the person the basic sources of electric and electromagnetic signals are: muscular activity, for example, rhythmic reductions of a cardiac muscle; bioelectric activity i.e. transfer of electric impulses from sense organs in a brain and signals from a brain to executive powers; metabolic activity, i.e. a metabolism in an organism.

At the same time, many microorganisms – at the elementary, at a number of intestinal parasites, fungi, bacteria, viruses do not have nervous and muscular systems, therefore a source of electric and electromagnetic fields at them is metabolic activity. The metabolism or a metabolism is that distinguishes "the live" nature from "lifeless". Movement of any charged particle creates round it an electromagnetic field, the congestion of the charged particles creates electric potential of this or that sign. These preconditions allow to approach to treatment and preventive maintenance of diseases not chemical, i.e. medicinal in traditional understanding, and physical methods.
www.altimed.net...

please people, DO NOT overlook the science behind life and frequencies.
This COMPLETELY explains why only 1 species is dying in droves in a confined area

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
This looks potentially interesting, but honestly, when I look at it, it seems to be an overwhelming collection of links.

Could you.....bring more of the information here?

ya, its a long read, but well worth it. I am already over half way through it, and ya, I'm taking a break for a minute to recoup, it is a little overwhelming to take in all at once. A worthy thread to read, and OP did a wonderful job collecting data, connecting the dots, and such. If this is what the OP is saying, and it sure is looking that way, we could be in for a hell of a ride here pretty soon. Cant wait to finish this, and give a better opinion on it once I'm finished. Thanks again for a good one OP you get the star for sure............

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG
Can someone please attempt to summarize what the OP is trying to say.

Easy.

"It is all a giant conspiracy that makes zero sense."

I think that summarizes it all.

It's a new drinking game. Everytime the word 'iridium' is mentioned you take a drink.

What's the frequency Kenneth?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by cosmicpixie

There we are you are worrying about the bills, due to the instilled fear enforced. Work pay bills live your life but dont worry too much about bills.
please.
Is it really worth the worry?
You all may start seeing threads very soon regarding the financial situation, i would say use your savings on neccesities.
Those of you that thought you had bargains at the christmas and new year sales regarding electronics? you didnt. Theres a new technology and a new way coming i assure you. Earth Changing. The problem may lie with those introducing it.
False prophet? Alien interaction?
Will everything be crystal clear this time round?
Depends who's holding the cards.

Although I have had trouble following your proofs without completely re-researching all the information you posted, I think I have finally figured out where you are going with this.

Two things you just posted rang a bell with me as far as something which I have had a theory about for many years ....... "false prophet" and "alien interaction".

Since I was young, I have always had an interest in things paranormal or outside the realm of the everyday. I have always kept an open mind. That being said, I always had an interest in UFO's. About 20 years ago or so I had an epiphany about the subject and it fits exactly in with my Biblical beliefs.

Think about it logically. Too many people have seen things and had experiences with things for every single one of them to be either a hoax, a lie, or a misunderstanding of what those people saw. All it takes is for one of those millions of events to be the real thing for it to be a fact. Just one.

That being said, I DO believe there is something out there. However, I do not believe it is an alien intelligence. If God has His angels as helpers, I am sure that satan has fallen angels as his helpers.

There are too many events coming to a head in the last few years for it ALL to be of human origin. It has taken many, many years for humanity to get to the point it is at right now.

People seem to think that there are evil group's out there (Illuminati, Mason's, etc.) which control the world and want world domination. I do not doubt that for a minute. But the thing that you have to realize is that compared to the timeline of humanity, people have a very short time to exert their influence.

You need to look past the short lifespans of the evil people and groups and look at the eternal evil force that drives and leads them all.

These people, who think they run the world, are themselves being used by something much more powerful and eternal than they are, and they don't even realize it.

Look past the tools (Iridium, Skynet, etc) that they would use. Look for what their final purpose is, the outcome they desire.

Look for the outcome that the evil, eternal force behind them desires.

That is the most important thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would like to thank all of you for your patience and input. I feel that those of you that have took the time to read every piece are the ones that feel the urge to seek the truth.

The ball must rot stop now it must be kept moving.
Check out all the other threads by other members. They all have connections to this.

We need to make it common knowledge and also to ask those who can help this thread to do so.

Any ideas on how to gain more attention? Who would you bring this to the attention of?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join