It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 15

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
All Concerned,
I’ve been trying to uncover the significance of the date September 15th for members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Freemasons, the Illuminati, the occult, and other Secret Societies.

Please consider the following:
-Author Dan Brown released his book “The Lost Symbol” on September 15, 2009. Obviously, Dan Brown is well-known for writing about Secret Societies, the Vatican and Freemasons.
-As broadcast on Jesse Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theory” Wall Street Episode, there is considerable evidence that the timing of the Lehman Brothers filing of Chapter 11 bankruptcy was not coincidental. Researcher Michael Stumm reveals that an internet post by “Reinhard” predicted that this was to occur on that exact date due to the mysterious activities of the group known as Legatus (compared to “Opus Dei”) in purportedly writing out exorbitant checks to the Vatican or Club of Rome.
-The ceremonial Christian Feast Day is held on September 15 to honor and commemorate Catherine of Genoa, Joseph Abibos, and Nicomedes
-In the year 668 AD, Eastern Roman Emperor Constans II is assassinated in his bath at Syracuse, Italy
-In 1789, The United States Department of State is established (formerly known as the "Department of Foreign Affairs"). Notice that the language the “Department of Foreign Affairs” is somewhat similar to the present day “Council on Foreign Relations.” The sharing of the phrase “Foreign Affairs” or "Foreign Relations" could just be coincidental but I think that there’s more to this than just mere semantics.
-In 1820, a Constitutionalist revolution occurred in Lisbon, Portugal
-In 1821, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica jointly declared independence from Spain
-In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws were enacted to deprive German Jews of citizenship and Nazi Germany officially adopted a new national flag with the swastika
-In Great Britain, September 15th is celebrated annually to honor and commemorate the Battle of Britain in which the RAF shot down a significant number of Nazi Luftwaffe aircraft in 1940
-In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly decided to observe September 15th as the International Day of Democracy and invited all member states and organizations to commemorate the day in an appropriate manner that contributes to raising public awareness

From my own personal experience, I’ve noticed that members of the Council on Foreign Relations are conspicuously absent from their normal engagements on September 15th. It reminds me of the subterfuge in which President Obama (then Senator) and Senator Clinton (now Secretary of State) ducked out in order to attend the 2008 Bilderberg meeting in nearby Chantilly, Virginia. Obviously, their strange respite was not given proper coverage by the corporate, mainstream media.

So what do you guys make of all this? I think that any one of these events taken in isolation is insignificant. But taken together, however, there is somewhat of a pattern indicative of some discernible significance or relevance accorded to the day September 15th by members of Secret Societies and the occult.

I hope that someone more knowledgeable can shed more light on this theory.

As we all know, the Freemasons attach great significance to numbers and dates.

-Lou Minotti

edit on 14-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: Erroneous information cited

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I failed to mention that under the Gregorian calendar, September 15th is normally the 258th day of the year (absent a leap year) and there remains 107 days left in the calendar year.

Could there possibly be some numerical or Masonic significance to "258" or "107"?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm sure you can find strange and important events on any single one of the 365 days that makes a normal year, especially if you dig several hundred years back in history.
I might have missed out on something here, I'm the first to admit that I don't have much knowledge of The Illuminati and suchs, but exactly what made you focus on that specific date?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lou Minotti

Im a Mason and this Date seems to have No significance to me whatsoever

Then again people will probably tell me im Not High-Up enough to understand its significance even if it was significant

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

2, 5 and 8 are part of solfeggio frequencies (528, 285, 852) - there is some sort of solfeggio diagram or similar in freemasonry symbology I think

ps if you download trueRTA (its free) you can have a play with these frequencies yourself...just do some background research on them first.
edit on 14-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I definitely agree that you can find any day on the calendar and find great historical events attached to it.

But what struck me about September 15 was when I noticed CFR members were no where to be found on September 15 (i.e. politicians, professors, public figures, celebrities). And I didn't think much of it until I watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Wall Street episode. And the researcher Michael Stumms mentioned that it was predicted on the internet that the Wall Street financial collapse would occur on September 15th due to the activities of the group Legatus.

I really think there's something to this....
edit on 14-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: grammatical error

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy smokes, you're right...

258 is part of the solfeggio frequencies and solfeggio diagrams.

perhaps there is something more to this...

this is why i defer to ATS experts and conspiracy mavens
edit on 14-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: Removal of profanity

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So i did a little looking and found some things, Take notice to all the Political Events that happened on these dates.

www.thepeoplehistory.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ok, got it...I think. Write 258 digitally, mirror it you get 825, flip it and its 528. Check out what the 528hz frequency means...
There you have it, 258 is the complete opposite of 528!

Also check out what they did to the musical note A and hence music from then on.
We should all be tuning C to 528hz to make the world a better place.
If everyone could just pop their amygdalae forward for good I'm sure that would help too

edit on 14-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar and things

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This dovetails with some things that I am working on. September 11 (+/- 1 day or 3 days) is an interference point if you were to inscribe a star tetrahedron in the earth based on 360 day rotation around the sun. The other interference dates +/- 1 day or 3 days in this model are March 12, April 21 (lots of stuff "happens" around that date Waco, Oklahoma City, Columbine, Gulf well explosion, Tianenmen Square, Tamil Tigers explosions) and October 20th. I am also analyzing the dates of mass murders, school shootings, terrorist acts, etc. There seems to be a big spike in the occurrences of these kinds of activities, regardless of the year, between September 12 and September 18 (3 days before and after September 15). Curious to be sure.
edit on 14-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added events

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

It's all about the numbers. It's weird, whenever I'm sure I'm onto something there will always be patterns and coincidences with numbers. Symbols are a good one too, like the letters 'A' and 'u' and 'g' - the periodic table has a few of these numerical coincidences. Look at the elements with a capital 'A', check out their numbers and melting/boiling points in celsius. You might have to put two elements together to notice some of the numbers present.

Maybe it's just me being daft.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

March 12th fits.

528hz and 741hz played together is known as the 'devil's note', take 528 from 741 and you get 213.

Hmmm... imagine if there were transmitters all around us pumping out this 741 frequency, just in a note we can't hear...
Now that would be a cunning way for 'TPTB' to hurt us.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Okay, this is nutty, that's exactly what the 258 is, an inversion...

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair) For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

What is it that these new TSA backscatter x-rays do kids? That's right, they unzip, or damage DNA

From a Yahoo tech article that I can no longer find the source article for:

While the conventional wisdom has held that so-called “terahertz radiation,” upon which backscatter x-ray machines are based, is harmless because it doesn’t carry enough energy to do cellular or genetic damage, new research suggests that may be completely wrong. Specifically, researchers have found that terahertz radiation may interfere directly with DNA. Although the force generated is small, the waves have been found to “unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication.”

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Wow nice find! This needs more attention for sure. Not very nice people we're dealing with methinks :/ only problem I find is when you're on the right track, technology will tend to get in your way... Can't blame it I suppose, we're using it against itself.

Ha my laptop camera is clicking away here at me... Covered with its own sticker.
edit on 14-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: Irony

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i'm curious as to how you can tell your laptop camera is clicking away at you?

is there a green light flashing or some other indication?

or were you just being sarcastic?

i guess you never know though... if NSA or CTC can remotely activate a cell phone while its turned off unless the battery is detached and listen in on whats going on, who knows what they're capable of....

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
edit on 14-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: grammatical error

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That's what a lot of people, even within the numerological community don't get. It's not only the numbers themselves but these puzzle aspects, if you will, inversions, mirroring, numerological addition (21=2+1=3). Numbers games.

For instance, There was a guy in Germany that killed 6 members of his family on 2/12/1912. Notated in the European fashion it would be 12/2/12, with 6 being 12 divided by 2. I think because it looks like mathematical notation but isn't (being more game than math) it throws people off. Also, in this particular example, with the interference pattern I mentioned, it is 2 days before February 14.

Who would necessarily think to mirror something and then invert it unless you were thinking along the lines of these puzzled aspects?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

it makes a little shutter noise from the speaker when it goes off, used to be disconcerting but not since my outlook on life changed for the better

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, "9" inverted is "6" and "1 + 5 =6"

∴ you have 66

A bit of reach, but just take a look at this:

On September 15, 1966, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to a sniper attack at the University of Texas at Austin, wrote a letter to Congress urging the enactment of gun control legislation.

9/15/66

But by that reasoning, something very evil or diabolical should have happened on 9/15/1906 to correspond to "666"

Or by extension, something should have occurred on 9/15/2006...

BUT there was the September 15 2006 Yemen attacks where there were two attempted bombings of oil facilities in Yemen, carried out by suspected Islamic militants. All four attackers and one security guard died during the attacks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ok, check this out:

Aluminium, Arsenic
Al, melting point 660C. As, melting point 613C
so that's 666, 0, 13?

What were those recent lifeforms they found in that lake based on? Wasn't that As? Note it's also number 33 on the table.
33 degrees?

This doesn't look good :s
edit on 14-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The trick is in looking at the fruit, meaning (which I'm sure you already know based on your other posts) that these are numbers of universal spiritual significance and are only +/- charged based on intent and use. The inverted Selfeggio, the appearance of these numbers in ritualistic murders are examples of rotten fruit, but, the 13:20:33 ratio (expressed in the body for instance as 13 major joints, 20 digits) is the ratio that things like the Mayan Calendar are based on. It is the natural rhythm of things as opposed to the artificially imposed 12:60:72 ratio of our Gregorian calendrical system.

<<   2  3 >>

join